Kristi Noem Defends Title IX

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Meh. I know 'girls sports' is a handle on fighting a true abomination here: the proposed mass manufacturing of eunichs out of our children.
But I think we should roll our position on this way back, see: transgenderism is mental illness and lies. Maybe a doctor can butcher someones organs but scientists can tell from looking at 1 hair follicle whether your a man or a woman and no medical procedure can ever change every cell in your body to become the opposite sex.
In freud's day he had cases of people wanting to mutilate their own genitals& he tried to treat their mental illness. Why is it ok for modern doctors to help mentally ill people butcher themselves under some delusion that they can become another gender? It is a crime! And they know 'transgenderism' is mental illness, nobody ever said it wasnt!

I think we should just stand up against this& push back extremely hard. Trans- not in my backyard. No!

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
I actually think God will get mad at us if we allow transgenderism to proceed. Whenever a civilization starts manufacturing eunichs, that is almost the end of their time. Just ask china- manufacturing eunichs really messed up the good dynasties that they had over there once.

Reactions: Alice K

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021

War Room carries South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem’s press conference live as she launches a new coalition to protect Title IX and women’s sports.
The coalition is just to cover her own cowardice of the NCAA? Why did she veto her state’s. Legislation and send it back for different verbiage ? Why does she say college sports should not be included. Did you watch Steve today?

Reactions: Jerd and jon forte

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Noem's trying to deal with liars (people claiming people can change genders) on their own terms. That wont work, we cant build out a new tier of society based on a lie. Shes maybe not brave enough to just say 'transgenderism is just mental illness, stop butchering mentally ill people and stop giving them important positions in the government!" you know, until we start saying it for her. At least shes making some noise on the issue and right now shes the furthest on the right.

gonefishin

Mar 10, 2021
I like Governor Kristi , but I believe she should not give an inch on this . Uphold Title IX without ANY concessions. Stand up to this WOKE insanity. There has to be a line drawn and this is the hill to die on.
LGBT has their own Olympics.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Meh. I know 'girls sports' is a handle on fighting a true abomination here: the proposed mass manufacturing of eunichs out of our children.
But I think we should roll our position on this way back, see: transgenderism is mental illness and lies. Maybe a doctor can butcher someones organs but scientists can tell from looking at 1 hair follicle whether your a man or a woman and no medical procedure can ever change every cell in your body to become the opposite sex.
In freud's day he had cases of people wanting to mutilate their own genitals& he tried to treat their mental illness. Why is it ok for modern doctors to help mentally ill people butcher themselves under some delusion that they can become another gender? It is a crime! And they know 'transgenderism' is mental illness, nobody ever said it wasnt!

I think we should just stand up against this& push back extremely hard. Trans- not in my backyard. No!
Send a group of exorcism priest into a group of them👍that would cure the “mental illness” !!! I saw a recent news clip of an exorcism priest stating there is increasing higher numbers of exorcisms needed then in previous years...of course the news guy only gave him a 30 second segment😒

akiko

Mar 23, 2021
Noem's "top advisor" is "controversial behind-the-scenes power broker" Matt McCaulley. Clients include Sanford Health, which owns Sanford Sports Complex, a Sioux Falls arena that hopes to lure NCAA tourneys. Lawmakers worried about conflict of interest.

J

Jerd

War Room carries South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem’s press conference live as she launches a new coalition to protect Title IX and women’s sports.
What she said makes sense to me yet Capt Bannon either didn't listen or can't understand that k-12 is different than NCAA students. Same with the woman Bannon had on, joanna miller whatever. Gov Noem for POTUS 2024

Reactions: EDW and Angryhotdog

EDW

Mar 23, 2021
Kristi Noem is doing the job of Governor, and Leader. Sometimes its not popular, but as it makes no sense to fight costly battles in courts that you know you will lose. Participation trophies are pointless. Doesn't MAGA get that yet? Hearing MAGA people bash her, and Boris Epshytn stick on War Room is just self serving. We Republicans know how to eat our own. I wish that Boris and others would wake up and see the "courts" are not friendly. Kriti Noem understands that some battles can't be won in the court of law. Boris go do something useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 55C&Dgirl

JHAmarillo

Feb 12, 2021
Kristi Noem is doing the job of Governor, and Leader. Sometimes its not popular, but as it makes no sense to fight costly battles in courts that you know you will lose. Participation trophies are pointless. Doesn't MAGA get that yet? Hearing MAGA people bash her, and Boris Epshytn stick on War Room is just self serving. We Republicans know how to eat our own. I wish that Boris and others would wake up and see the "courts" are not friendly. Kriti Noem understands that some battles can't be won in the court of law. Boris go do something useful.
So according to Noem, if we fight the NCAA we will lose and our young women won't be able to compete at the college level in SD. But if we don't fight, they will not get the scholarships because the feminized boys will. So might as well fight and if the NCAA sanctions SD universities, give the girls the scholarships anyway. At least they'll get a college education. For what that's worth.

Reactions: Angryhotdog

EDW

Mar 23, 2021
So according to Noem, if we fight the NCAA we will lose and our young women won't be able to compete at the college level in SD. But if we don't fight, they will not get the scholarships because the feminized boys will. So might as well fight and if the NCAA sanctions SD universities, give the girls the scholarships anyway. At least they'll get a college education. For what that's worth.
All women will not be displaced by transgendered athletes. Particularly in a state like South Dakota. So go ahead and sue the NCAA.. and when tens of thousands of girls that attend South Dakota colleges, are unable to compete in NCAA events, see if those schools hand out scholarships. They don't give scholarships away for nothing. So cut your nose off to spite your face. Kristi Noem spoke out against everything that's wrong with transgendered athletes being able to compete as women. But being a leader sometimes means making an unpopular decision, for the betterment of her constituents. Earning political points to improve her position with MAGA would have been easy and cheap theatre.

Reactions: Jerd
J

Jerd

All women will not be displaced by transgendered athletes. Particularly in a state like South Dakota. So go ahead and sue the NCAA.. and when tens of thousands of girls that attend South Dakota colleges, are unable to compete in NCAA events, see if those schools hand out scholarships. They don't give scholarships away for nothing. So cut your nose off to spite your face. Kristi Noem spoke out against everything that's wrong with transgendered athletes being able to compete as women. But being a leader sometimes means making an unpopular decision, for the betterment of her constituents. Earning political points to improve her position with MAGA would have been easy and cheap theatre.
Bannon needs to apologize, clearly he ain't understanding Noem's point of view.

JHAmarillo

Feb 12, 2021
So where does the money for scholarships come from?

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Stop the mass manufacture of eunichs!!! Stop it! Its an abomination, doing things like that pisses God off!!
Dont cut genitals off of mentally ill people, especially not children!

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I agree. We know they love court battles and when challenged we need to bring it!!! At least that gang is being occupied for a bit opposed to moving right along saying next victim please!!! She was voted in by freedom loving patriots that believe in the views of our founding Fathers constitution not NCAA brackets. There are many various scholarships besides sports which I think is now way overrated. In a nation where some coaches make more then professors we have to step back at some point and see the bigger picture that gets us in these situations. And we have to fight the battles knowing we did ALL we could.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat