Kristi Noem Hedging on signing Equality Bill?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021

Why?? I’m disappointed that she is not signing this bill into law protecting female athlete’s rights against competing with transgender males in sports. Does anyone have any insight on why this America First politician is slow walking the passage of this bill?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
yup, first sign of struggle cowards always fold.
believe it or not they have peer issues, gals do....most hate it when other women look down on them..

I call it Sally Fields syndrome,...
"oh, you like me, you really like me..."

even republican women don't like it when other women shun them, which the "white coats" are surely snubbing her.

it takes serious stones to be a Marge greene, frankly there aren't many such women.

this is the main reason I don't think women belong in leadership. they are too emotional and too subject to folding under pressure.
not to say there hasn't been a princess or two, maggie T, golda M. come to mind, but as a rule, women aren't cut out for the grind and are frankly too sensitive, to apt to act on how they feel, rather than what truth requires of them. They were designed and created to be nurtured and nurturers, not warriors, not confrontational. And when you do find a strong one, often they are ball busters, like jezabillary/.

of course no one wants to speak these truths for fear of reprisals, but frankly, if each gender would celebrate their own strength and accept their own weaknesses, this world would be a far more peaceful place. as far as guys playing girls sports.........

we should all start calling these guys weenies and cheaters public ally. after they go thru the box of kleenex maybe they'll take their balls and go home.
people need to buy tickets to these events, then stand up together when the guy takes the field, and all leave as a group, and demand their money back.
it will end real soon once the promoters loose their shirt a few times. ok, i'll get heat for this post, check for what Bret said to Scarlet at the door for my response to that.

Reactions: D.Dubay and Valana

HappyPuppy

Jan 13, 2021
I saw that so I went to the government site and sent an email. Not only do I have family living there that are NOT happy I expressed the concern that other conservatives p outside her state are watching for her leadership to reflect our beliefs and encourage our leaders to stay strong. Not a lot..but the best I could do in a pinch.

truthmatters

Feb 12, 2021
It is obvious she is being threatened and co-urssed..... WE need to have a task force that exposes all these illegal threats that have good patriots turning evil....someone need to really sit down and talk to her...she has to know this will destroy all sports for girls and women and set womens right back 200 years...whats next?? they wont let us vote???

S

SumballoFarm

It is obvious she is being threatened and co-urssed..... WE need to have a task force that exposes all these illegal threats that have good patriots turning evil....someone need to really sit down and talk to her...she has to know this will destroy all sports for girls and women and set womens right back 200 years...whats next?? they wont let us vote???
You may be right; they may have threatened her family. Family is always the weak link, and they know it.

Dapkinsel

Jan 9, 2021
El Dorado, USA

Why?? I’m disappointed that she is not signing this bill into law protecting female athlete’s rights against competing with transgender males in sports. Does anyone have any insight on why this America First politician is slow walking the passage of this bill?
Noem has no guts when it counts. Women in politics often forget they are women.

NXNW

Feb 25, 2021
Washington State

It would be helpful for Steve and Raheem to get Noem on the show to ask her about the "struggle session" she is currently under. Who is it coming from? What government department is involved? What private sector is involved? Let's get an understanding of the non-profit groups involved in these sessions, also. This may be an opportunity to shine some light on the organization behind this policy and the unbelievable pressure to destroy women's sports and those that identify as biologically female. (is that a bad word?)

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
IF she is being threatened she needs to “call them out.” Anyone that does not believe lawmakers are being threatened or bullied to “vote as instructed” are in la la land. Announcing, through media/social media, the threats and person(s) making threats would empower her through public support. Look how quickly Cuomo fell off of his thrown after just one person coming forward. It started a domino effect and opened a “safe” platform for other victims to recount their abuse.
Predators leave a trail of victims. Disclosing threat(s) and bullies,
disarms the “threat(s)” or lessens impact/destruction, exposes the bully and most importantly it allows the victims claim the narrative & putting future potential bullies on notice.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
it may be time to re-access how many plants there are, conservative estimates have gone way up in recent years but remember that was part of the alinsky method the Clinton/Obamas were so fond of. Ergo zealots for "the cause" were not above posing as conservatives for years if it meant they could get close enough to Caesar to stick their knives in. personally, I'd think you'd have to really have a thorough history of the person, goin way back, to consider even, much less to believe in any of them.

also, I look out for those who have gone to Jesuit schools, since the teaching is "the end justifies the means". Meaning, its ok in their minds to lie and deceive people, provided it leads to something they consider good, or good for them at least, in the end.

it doesn't take much to blackmail folks, those not going to confessionals get pulled in differently.

without revealing too much, your Vegas hotel rooms have been on camera for 70 years. I know this and was in a family that did it to people.
Hoover was not the only one involved in it, the mob started it, and Edgar followed suit and learned from those he hated.
SO whether you were religious or hedonist, the goods got got. Files got shared between Mob and Gov then, and they still do. SOurces and informants and assets are not just Hollywood fantasy, there's a basis in reality there.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
an ant can lift 50 times his body weight, muscle is based on chemistry as much as size. Testosterone gives an unfair advantage as does adrenaline and serveral other compounds which enhance muscle function in the male, and which the male chemistry can access more readily.
on top of differences in chemical functionality, the average man is 42 percent muscle and the average woman is 36 percent.

we know why God made men stronger. Because He knew they'd need it in this world. Women were made rounder and softer, to nurture, have extra calories for kids, and protection if they fall when carrying a child. They are both perfectly formed for their functions in life.

And reality check folks...men who think they are women are not women. They are delusional, unhappy men. Plain and simple.

Dapkinsel

Jan 9, 2021
El Dorado, USA
an ant can lift 50 times his body weight, muscle is based on chemistry as much as size. Testosterone gives an unfair advantage as does adrenaline and serveral other compounds which enhance muscle function in the male, and which the male chemistry can access more readily.
on top of differences in chemical functionality, the average man is 42 percent muscle and the average woman is 36 percent.

we know why God made men stronger. Because He knew they'd need it in this world. Women were made rounder and softer, to nurture, have extra calories for kids, and protection if they fall when carrying a child. They are both perfectly formed for their functions in life.

And reality check folks...men who think they are women are not women. They are delusional, unhappy men. Plain and simple.
Women have an extra organ men don’t have, a different center of gravity and smaller hands and feet.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat