KY is Furious!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Pamela B.

Jan 25, 2021
McConnell doesn't speak for us!!
Below are some of the counties that have taken action against Mitch. We are told he laughs at them. McConnell is very powerful in KY, it's said no one gets elected here unless they first kiss the ring of Mitch McConnell. We deplorables are working to change that. I would love to see Don Thrasher of Nelson County or some of the other Chairs seen below to be invited to appear on the powerful Warroom platform. KY needs the awareness brought to us like Wyoming had with the Liz Chaney issue. We want the world to know, McConnell does NOT speak for us!!
(We love Rand Paul though)

nelson.jpg butler.jpg elliott.jpg harison.jpg hart.jpg simpson.jpg caldwell censure.jpg nelson censure.jpg butler censure.jpg 153200605_10222029452078425_8567611962372438618_n.jpg

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
China’s Bitch McConnell is one of the demons. Pelosi is another. Fauci another. Biden another. And Obama and Clinton and the list goes on and on.

McConnell’s Chinese wife is close to the CCP.
So is Bitch McConnell.

Pamela B.

Jan 25, 2021
China’s Bitch McConnell is one of the demons. Pelosi is another. Fauci another. Biden another. And Obama and Clinton and the list goes on and on.

McConnell’s Chinese wife is close to the CCP.
So is Bitch McConnell.
I had to hold my nose to vote for McConnell Nov 3rd because I wanted to keep the Senate for what I thought was going to be a Trump administration. He had us over a barrell in that way. I'm pretty sure we will primary him next time, if he runs again.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat