Laid-Off Pipeline Workers Send BRUTAL Message to Joe Biden

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1612372017859.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
These MEN.....and...let me say.....they are MEN...MEN...MEN...will not go down without a damn fight......Biden....is...let me say it from the mountaintop......is PURE FUC*KING EVIL....and pardon the language.....but....there are JUST no other words to describe this man who will PAY....in front of GOD...for his CORRUPT and EVIL LIFE.....you guys need to go to Utube and look up the vignettes of his family and their corruption....I CANT TAKE THIS GUYS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
These MEN.....and...let me say.....they are MEN...MEN...MEN...will not go down without a damn fight......Biden....is...let me say it from the mountaintop......is PURE FUC*KING EVIL....and pardon the language.....but....there are JUST no other words to describe this man who will PAY....in front of GOD...for his CORRUPT and EVIL LIFE.....you guys need to go to Utube and look up the vignettes of his family and their corruption....I CANT TAKE THIS GUYS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the language its deserving..actually im struggling to find any adjectives to describe these people that is even a word in our language...but i did have a vision of Hunter and Joes / harris / pelosi / dorseys heads hanging in town square with blood dripping out and maggots coming out of their eyes...but it was just a vision...call me a prophet maybe...lol

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Love the language its deserving..actually im struggling to find any adjectives to describe these people that is even a word in our language...but i did have a vision of Hunter and Joes / harris / pelosi / dorseys heads hanging in town square with blood dripping out and maggots coming out of their eyes...but it was just a vision...call me a prophet maybe...lol
I agree....I mean...we all know words...to express this icky world right now.....but THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY.....are in another category all unto themselves.....and the fact that they are in the white house......makes my head EXPLODE.....remember..as long as EVIL lives in the peoples house...I REFUSE..to capitalize the words....why?....because there is a formality to capitalizing the peoples house....but...hell no....not when EVIL LURKS....!!!!!!!

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
Add the anti- pedophile / child trafficking supporters to that....oh s*** just add the whole country...they are all being affected including the Dems...
If we are to have a peaceful process for choosing our Leadership, we must have honest, transparent elections that are automatically audited by truly independent experts. No official should even think about blocking an election audit, on penalty of prison time. President Trump must be provided a public forum in which to present OUR claims of Election frauds, be they corrupted mail in ballots, corrupted machines or corrupted partisans. "Impeachment 2.0" is just another fraud and no Senator should legitimize it by attending .

Texas

Jan 17, 2021
I want that little biden bitch to come face us face to face and tell us why this is a good deal for us all ! It’s only a good deal for his friends and family ! Stand strong and don’t take any s*** off any of them ! They tell us we can vote them out in two years ! What about now you dumbass ! You pay our bills till then and we will wait ! Take the money they take from us to give to the lazy fucks that won’t work ! Tell them to go work green ! This happening now not two years !

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I don’t blame them ! Over10,000 list jobs how do they feed their family & housing?
Biden lied to his supporters , you can see him lying in the debates with Trump
He is corrupt , they never showed the corrupt side of Biden . Thankfully Trump let us know the TRUTH
Like I heard one guy who got sacked say...`IM PISSED AT MY WIFE FOR VOTING FOR BIDEN`.....i cant understand for the life of me how anyone...not 1 person can vote for a lying..(yes you could tell he was lying in the debate, he has no logical mind flow in logic when he speaks), racist, sexist. mentally retarded, corrupt pedophile who cant speak...FFS...who sort of a imbecile could see that this dickhead could lead a country and put the whole world in danger...out of 330 million this was the best you had...your country is a disgrace to the world for having even 1 vote for this monster and then your Military doing fck all to stop these communists the past 20 years....congratulations

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat