Laid-Off Pipeline Workers Send BRUTAL Message to Joe Biden

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Texas

Jan 17, 2021
How long are we the people going to take this ! We need to take matters into our on hands and stop this ! Nothing is happening ! Can’t wait two years to vote them out ! This country is falling apart ! There are good men and women fighting to change things in the government . When the other team doesn’t fight fair it’s hard to win ! Come on people good men and women are losing their business and jobs home . Kids are suffering this has gone to far ! If your an illegal you can come here and get everything free with our tax dollars ! Come on people stand up for your freedom! It needs to start in your town . Words without actions is just words!

Texas

Jan 17, 2021
Fck that was brutal...lol...that was really telling them......a kids pop-up book would scare me more than that tirade...get fckin angry boys
You already lost your job you have nothing to lose stand up and fight this ! Where is your union at now they need to be fighting this ! Oh that’s right they gave your money to help biden win ! You can start with them !

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
Like I heard one guy who got sacked say...`IM PISSED AT MY WIFE FOR VOTING FOR BIDEN`.....i cant understand for the life of me how anyone...not 1 person can vote for a lying..(yes you could tell he was lying in the debate, he has no logical mind flow in logic when he speaks), racist, sexist. mentally retarded, corrupt pedophile who cant speak...FFS...who sort of a imbecile could see that this dickhead could lead a country and put the whole world in danger...out of 330 million this was the best you had...your country is a disgrace to the world for having even 1 vote for this monster and then your Military doing fck all to stop these communists the past 20 years....congratulations
Yet the pipe fitters union endorsed obiden. Why ? Unions have always been in bed with the government. It seems like corruption has come to bite the country in the jugular. Look at the NEA. Schools still closed. This is outrageous yet WE do accept it. Again, why? I am stunned more everyday. I served my country; my husband was KIA, Viet Nam....why? America, America...God shed His grace on thee. Why? Do we know why? Lord have mercy for we have let You down and it is very sad.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Flanker

Jan 30, 2021
Yet the pipe fitters union endorsed obiden. Why ? Unions have always been in bed with the government. It seems like corruption has come to bite the country in the jugular. Look at the NEA. Schools still closed. This is outrageous yet WE do accept it. Again, why? I am stunned more everyday. I served my country; my husband was KIA, Viet Nam....why? America, America...God shed His grace on thee. Why? Do we know why? Lord have mercy for we have let You down and it is very sad.
Lay her off telling her to fend for herself and give her the pink slip for a few weeks as you hold her unemployment as the result of a Biden technicality.

Jan 14, 2021
I don’t blame them ! Over10,000 list jobs how do they feed their family & housing?
Biden lied to his supporters , you can see him lying in the debates with Trump
He is corrupt , they never showed the corrupt side of Biden . Thankfully Trump let us know the TRUTH
Of course they don’t show that side of Biden. They’re all in it together. Big Tech, The Liberal Media, DOJ, The Liberal Elite...It’s all about power. They want a Communist Country. That is exactly why 2022 is so huge.!! People are finally waking up (Well, at least some of us. I think it’s a majority) I smell a Red Wave Coming.!!🇺🇸🇺🇸

Reactions: Misty77161

Misty77161

Feb 3, 2021
Like I heard one guy who got sacked say...`IM PISSED AT MY WIFE FOR VOTING FOR BIDEN`.....i cant understand for the life of me how anyone...not 1 person can vote for a lying..(yes you could tell he was lying in the debate, he has no logical mind flow in logic when he speaks), racist, sexist. mentally retarded, corrupt pedophile who cant speak...FFS...who sort of a imbecile could see that this dickhead could lead a country and put the whole world in danger...out of 330 million this was the best you had...your country is a disgrace to the world for having even 1 vote for this monster and then your Military doing fck all to stop these communists the past 20 years....congratulations
It hurts & it’s an embarrassment to us,& to know the whole world is watching !

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Yes and your Allies lost lives too because of the US self righteous, arrogant world domination corruption narrative, I dont see any religion and this GOD has a plan BS...the US Military are a disgrace to the world for not taking over the government....is it any wonder the west hate you with a passion...you deserve it...you deserved 9/11

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat