Lara Logan — ‘Biden is preparing for an attack on U.S. soil’…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

SilencedMajority

Aug 15, 2021
BS! I would never invade another country illegally and violate its sovereignty. If there's a problem in your country, deal with it like our ancestors did 250 years ago! Just remember, once the war is over, these people will be evicted by the patriots. Fraud vitiates all.
Bet there are weapon caches all over the place.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
........this is beyond EVIL....there just are no words in the ENGLISH LANGUAGE....scratch that.....there are NO WORDS....in the HUMAN LEXICON....regardless of the dialect.....that can describe...in its FULL MEASURE.....just how SINISTER....DEVIANT....and....PURELY EVIL.... this BIDEN administration is.....
......and........
......here's the deal......GOD IS WATCHING.
....................................GOD IS JUST.
.....................................and....
....................................GOD WILL BRING HIS......WRATH upon EVIL DOERS.
'THOSE WHO HONOR ME......I WILL HONOR.'
........................I do not believe these minions running around in this administration have God at their core.......THUS WE WAIT......
.....................for their DO JUSTICE.
.....................it is COMING.
THIS EVIL looks and feels like it is..... ON STEROIDS.....but.....it will not LAST.
THANK GOD.

realgeterdone

Mar 6, 2021
Indiana
Do they have Russian troops at the Canadian waiting to come? We probably have enough Taliban or whatever troops comming in on our southern border. Was Biden giving detailed maps etc for the plan to Russia when they met in Alaska? Was the put down in Alaska just a side show to what was really going on. Kind of like noise to cover up the signal.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
N. E. Pennsylvania Lackawanna County
BS! I would never invade another country illegally and violate its sovereignty. If there's a problem in your country, deal with it like our ancestors did 250 years ago! Just remember, once the war is over, these people will be evicted by the patriots. Fraud vitiates all.
You would never be able to enter another country illegally they shoot you on sight. Best case scenario they turn you around and say go back to where you came from which is exactly what we should do. We are no longer Sovereign Nation.

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
N. E. Pennsylvania Lackawanna County
Do they have Russian troops at the Canadian waiting to come? We probably have enough Taliban or whatever troops comming in on our southern border. Was Biden giving detailed maps etc for the plan to Russia when they met in Alaska? Was the put down in Alaska just a side show to what was really going on. Kind of like noise to cover up the signal.
No the Chinese are up in Canada. Training with the Canadian Army.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
I will say it again - call me what you will - We need to stop talking and get a plan - and some military backing and retake our country. Otherwise it is over for the United States of America,

Reactions: Popsinpa60

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
........this is beyond EVIL....there just are no words in the ENGLISH LANGUAGE....scratch that.....there are NO WORDS....in the HUMAN LEXICON....regardless of the dialect.....that can describe...in its FULL MEASURE.....just how SINISTER....DEVIANT....and....PURELY EVIL.... this BIDEN administration is.....
......and........
......here's the deal......GOD IS WATCHING.
....................................GOD IS JUST.
.....................................and....
....................................GOD WILL BRING HIS......WRATH upon EVIL DOERS.
'THOSE WHO HONOR ME......I WILL HONOR.'
........................I do not believe these minions running around in this administration have God at their core.......THUS WE WAIT......
.....................for their DO JUSTICE.
.....................it is COMING.
THIS EVIL looks and feels like it is..... ON STEROIDS.....but.....it will not LAST.
THANK GOD.
While I agree that God is watching, and HE is Sovereign, the Most high GOD of all He created all their in including Satan the fallen angel. God is in control, and all this will end with Satan and his fallen evil doers being cast into the lake of fire. Yeshua Jesus Christ will soon return as King of Kings, Lord of Lords and He will bring with HIM the Keys of Heaven and Hell.
As for the USA - we are not mentioned in revelation, or anywhere for that matter, so I must assume that we will not exist at the time of Christ's return. Indeed - I am pertty certian the days of the great nation that was the United States is at an end. May God have mercy on its people.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I CAN JUST SEE A MIS-MASH of a new movie (in real time) called
RED DAWN 2021: The CCP IS COMING WITH THE TALIBAN

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
While I agree that God is watching, and HE is Sovereign, the Most high GOD of all He created all their in including Satan the fallen angel. God is in control, and all this will end with Satan and his fallen evil doers being cast into the lake of fire. Yeshua Jesus Christ will soon return as King of Kings, Lord of Lords and He will bring with HIM the Keys of Heaven and Hell.
As for the USA - we are not mentioned in revelation, or anywhere for that matter, so I must assume that we will not exist at the time of Christ's return. Indeed - I am pertty certian the days of the great nation that was the United States is at an end. May God have mercy on its people.
Ah...Gary.....that's a rather simplistic analogy of Revelation.....just because we are not mentioned.....as others might disagree...DOES NOT MEAN....we are NOT PRESENT...... to extrapolate that analogy....just because bunnies are not mentioned..in the bible...does not exclude their presence......MANY MANY MANY MANY things and mysteries remain....but too conclude that AMERICA...no longer stands.....is stretching it......in my opinion......
God leaves details OUT......for a reason.......perhaps because ALL KNOWING and ALL KNOWLEDGE.....relaxes that element of FAITH.....which IS....AFTER ALL....the fundemental basis for a relationship with God.
....I tend to allow Revelation to be a sketch of the future....NOT its TOTAL BLUEPRINT.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
Ah...Gary.....that's a rather simplistic analogy of Revelation.....just because we are not mentioned.....as others might disagree...DOES NOT MEAN....we are NOT PRESENT...... to extrapolate that analogy....just because bunnies are not mentioned..in the bible...does not exclude their presence......MANY MANY MANY MANY things and mysteries remain....but too conclude that AMERICA...no longer stands.....is stretching it......in my opinion......
God leaves details OUT......for a reason.......perhaps because ALL KNOWING and ALL KNOWLEDGE.....relaxes that element of FAITH.....which IS....AFTER ALL....the fundemental basis for a relationship with God.
....I tend to allow Revelation to be a sketch of the future....NOT its TOTAL BLUEPRINT.
I do not disagree - I do not know, I do not think any of us know. That said - does not mean I will stop fighting for what we know is right.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat