Larry Kudlow Calls Kamala Harris' Claim "Bullsh*t" in Hot Mic Moment

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
You go LARRY....your use of 'language'....was sooo very appropriate....I'm rather happy that it was caught on that hot mic....it needed to be said.....IN FACT...it would've been rather... FUN... to be a fly on the wall...to listen to some of these conversations being had....when dealing with this CATASTROPHE of this PRETEND ADMINISTRATION....I used to think that 'PLAY'...was only for children.....but....NOW.....'PLAYING THE PRESIDENT' has moved into the white house (remember lower case letters used when there isnt anything REAL about LIFE in that place)..........the absolute absurdity of these people WHO THINK THEY WON....and in whom....resides THE POWER.....SHOULD BE....God Willing....SHORT LIVED........A REPUBLIC cannot STAND....on LIES.....FALSEHOODS.....FRAUD.....AND EVIL CORRUPTION......and..oh...you bet ya'....little miss Kamala makes my skin crawl...just as much....or even MORE so...than...ole miss...deadbeat....she's gonna face her maker....and it ain't gonna be pretty.....ole miss... Hillary...!!!!...UGH...UGH...UGH..!!!

Feb 5, 2021
IMG_0229.heic

Talk about,Right in your face...SanBernardino City has all these new 100,000+SF TILT UPS with a [STAR IN A CONCRETE CIRCLE]@ all their walls & buildings .All the powers to be just need a bucket of YELLOW &RED PAINT,There it will be right in our faces,Over night The [CCP] CHINESE COMMI PARTY...And yes this is the city that had the fake shooting... WWG1WGA...

KNIGHTSTEMPLAR...

SLEEPERCELL...O yes this picture was taken @ AMAZON WARE HOUSE...
58D759FE-AFB9-4079-BCDC-02A1A3A02B1F.jpeg

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
love it. did i hear... b.s. b.s. ?? can't listen to anything from Fox
I haven't watched fox since Nov 3rd and can't even remember the little woman anchors name anymore. But she did make sure to mumble out "that was Larry expressing his views" or something to that effect to let the viewers know who said it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1650VaPatriot

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
I haven't watched fox since Nov 3rd and can't even remember the little woman anchors name anymore. But she did make sure to mumble out "that was Larry expressing his views" or something to that effect to let the viewers know who said it!
I think that was Sandra Schmidt, the same one that was caught on a "hot mic" saying; "we already called it, what is going on here?" (Referring to the election) Haven't watched Fox News since election night when they called the state of Arizona for Biden. Now permanently banned from my TV.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I think that was Sandra Schmidt, the same one that was caught on a "hot mic" saying; "we already called it, what is going on here?" (Referring to the election) Haven't watched Fox News since election night when they called the state of Arizona for Biden. Now permanently banned from my TV.
Yes, Smith or Schmidt, that's her! Thanks!

1650VaPatriot

Dec 30, 2020
I watched oann on election night. I turned off Fox shortly after Meghan Kelly tried to trip up candidate Trump. I turned off the TV abt 3 weeks after the 2020 election altogether. which in turn lead me to cross paths with warroom

Reactions: Dip Stick

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
IMG_0229.heic

Talk about,Right in your face...SanBernardino City has all these new 100,000+SF TILT UPS with a [STAR IN A CONCRETE CIRCLE]@ all their walls & buildings .All the powers to be just need a bucket of YELLOW &RED PAINT,There it will be right in our faces,Over night The [CCP] CHINESE COMMI PARTY...And yes this is the city that had the fake shooting... WWG1WGA...

KNIGHTSTEMPLAR...

SLEEPERCELL...O yes this picture was taken @ AMAZON WARE HOUSE... View attachment 1709
the German Democratic Party was the communist party; The German Democratic Republic was east communist Germany.

Blue stars are American Democratic communists.

We are not a democracy, we are a constitutional republic.
If we were a democracy, D-Reps would not have a job. Their job is to represent since We aren’t a democracy.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Like Barry, Heels-up probably shouldn’t even be in office due to lingering citizenship questions. Both were equal opportunity, white guilt, typically mentally inferior hires. Read The Bell Curve. Obama was the worst president in American history; De facto president Harris will be worse.

Reactions: Dip Stick

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
You go LARRY....your use of 'language'....was sooo very appropriate....I'm rather happy that it was caught on that hot mic....it needed to be said.....IN FACT...it would've been rather... FUN... to be a fly on the wall...to listen to some of these conversations being had....when dealing with this CATASTROPHE of this PRETEND ADMINISTRATION....I used to think that 'PLAY'...was only for children.....but....NOW.....'PLAYING THE PRESIDENT' has moved into the white house (remember lower case letters used when there isnt anything REAL about LIFE in that place)..........the absolute absurdity of these people WHO THINK THEY WON....and in whom....resides THE POWER.....SHOULD BE....God Willing....SHORT LIVED........A REPUBLIC cannot STAND....on LIES.....FALSEHOODS.....FRAUD.....AND EVIL CORRUPTION......and..oh...you bet ya'....little miss Kamala makes my skin crawl...just as much....or even MORE so...than...ole miss...deadbeat....she's gonna face her maker....and it ain't gonna be pretty.....ole miss... Hillary...!!!!...UGH...UGH...UGH..!!!
They are not only false claims...they are LIES...say it how it is...she is purposely lying....

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat