LAUNDRY-LIST of “Dark Money” RECIPIENTS from “The Sixteen Thirty Fund” includes DEMS poised to vote today TO REIGN IT IN

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
LAUNDRY-LIST of “Dark Money” RECIPIENTS from
“The Sixteen Thirty Fund”
includes DEMS poised to vote today TO REIGN IT IN

the @SpeakerPelosi -linked super PAC …ACCEPTED $500k from The Sixteen Thirty Fund on Dec. 20, 2019.

Another recipient of "dark money":
@HouseMajPAC , the @SpeakerPelosi

Among the OTHER recipients of big "dark money" donations were:
$4.5M by @prioritiesUSA(Biden PAC):
$3.6M by @UniteCountryPAC(Biden PAC):
$7.7M by Victory 2020 (joint @UniteCountryPAC/@American_Bridge):
$4.2M by @American_Bridge:
$300k by @ProjectLincoln:

-Twitter
https://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?202002069186483964 - Federal Election Commission

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Biden's campaign spent $3.2 Billion this cycle, and he didn't even campaign.

Trump spent $800 Million, and he went all over the place.

There's another little easter egg in H.R. 1 that I heard about on Newsmax. Federal matching of campaign funds, 6:1 ratio. Also removes the prohibition against using campaign contributions for personal salary.

So a person can file as a candidate in a political race, get some people to donate to his campaign, and the taxpayer will give him 6X that amount, which he can then use to pay himself.

FFS, politics is already treated as the family business by these people, enough already. :poop:

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Biden's campaign spent $3.2 Billion this cycle, and he didn't even campaign.

Trump spent $800 Million, and he went all over the place.

There's another little easter egg in H.R. 1 that I heard about on Newsmax. Federal matching of campaign funds, 6:1 ratio. Also removes the prohibition against using campaign contributions for personal salary.

So a person can file as a candidate in a political race, get some people to donate to his campaign, and the taxpayer will give him 6X that amount, which he can then use to pay himself.

FFS, politics is already treated as the family business by these people, enough already. :poop:
"a person can file as a candidate in a political race, get some people to donate to his campaign, and the taxpayer will give him 6X that amount, which he can then use to pay himself.? ...
you are a super-sleuth...omg...

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
"a person can file as a candidate in a political race, get some people to donate to his campaign, and the taxpayer will give him 6X that amount, which he can then use to pay himself.? ...
you are a super-sleuth...omg...
Yeah, that was reported by Dick Morris on Newsmax today. I haven't looked for the section in H.R. 1 yet, but I'll check for myself to make sure.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Okay, these are the relevant sections.

SEC. 5213. Matching payments and other modifications to payment amounts.

(a) In general.—
(1) AMOUNT OF PAYMENTS; APPLICATION OF SAME AMOUNT FOR CANDIDATES OF MAJOR, MINOR, AND NEW PARTIES.—Subsection (a) of section 9004 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 is amended to read as follows:

“(a) In general.—Subject to the provisions of this chapter, the eligible candidates of a party in a Presidential election shall be entitled to equal payment under section 9006 in an amount equal to 600 percent of the amount of each matchable contribution received by such candidate or by the candidate’s authorized committees (disregarding any amount of contributions from any person to the extent that the total of the amounts contributed by such person for the election exceeds $200), except that total amount to which a candidate is entitled under this paragraph shall not exceed $250,000,000.”.
and:

“(a) In general.—If a candidate for election to the office of Representative in, or Delegate or Resident Commissioner to, the Congress is certified as a participating candidate under this title with respect to an election for such office, the candidate shall be entitled to payments as provided under this title.

“(b) Amount of payment.—The amount of a payment made under this title shall be equal to 600 percent of the amount of qualified small dollar contributions received by the candidate since the most recent payment made to the candidate under this title during the election cycle, without regard to whether or not the candidate received any of the contributions before, during, or after the Small Dollar Democracy qualifying period applicable to the candidate under section 511(c).

And this:

(c) Purpose.—It is the purpose of this subtitle to ensure that all Americans who are otherwise qualified to serve this Nation are able to run for office, regardless of their economic status. By expanding permissible uses of campaign funds and providing modest assurance that testing a run for office will not cost one’s livelihood, the Help America Run Act will facilitate the candidacy of representatives who more accurately reflect the experiences, challenges, and ideals of everyday Americans.

The total amount of payments made by an authorized committee of a candidate for personal use services described in paragraph (3) may not exceed the limit which is applicable under any law, rule, or regulation on the amount of payments which may be made by the committee for the salary of the candidate (without regard to whether or not the committee makes payments to the candidate for that purpose).
So yes, there is 600 percent Federal match for any candidate running for Federal office from a major, minor, or new party, and salaries and other personal use costs are allowed from that money.

So I'll declare I am running for office, get a few donors, and pay my salary with the 6X matching funds...

There is a lot of other really ugly, Orwellian stuff in this bill.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat