Law Professor Confirms Election Fraud Evidence Is “Significant” – Cases Only Dismissed on Process Grounds Not Merit

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
MELT THE PHONE LINES of ALL THE RINOS & DEMS who said there was “no evidence of voter fraud”...D.C. Capitol switchboard (202) 224-3121 – ask 4 the REP you want to yell at….
THUMBS UP - PATRIOT FIST - WEVE HAD ENOUGH - JPEG.jpg

Patrice

Jan 11, 2021
Thank you for stepping up for justice.
You are a man of God. A man of integrity, courage and wisdom.
Your rendition of the FACTS was impeccable.
I pray for your protection and future. God bless America. God bless and protect President Trump.
There will be judgement and vindication, and the “left” will be not be victorious over truth and justice.
The cesspool infests every higher level branch of government. They will self destruct.

chrisdgraham22

Dec 26, 2020
Jim Hoft at Gateway Pundit just compiled this. 30+
cases are still pending.

Annettedf1027

Jan 11, 2021
The PhD of New Mexico State University is either ignorant or evil. I have a very low opinion of most PhD degrees, and this one makes me think, maybe that opinion is not low enough.
What an incredibly damaging letter to send to the faculty and students!
The sham that has been created by leftist media, of what was an exhilarating and beautiful rally on January 6th, is nothing less than pure maleficence. It was the first rally I ever attended, and the people I met were Patriots full of hope, and our President was wonderful, compassionate and humble. Yes, humble. He saw the support, the large number of people who came to support him (well over 1 million), and it felt like he thanked each one of us personally. That wonderful happiness turned to devastation as we all boarded busses to return to our homes.
One can never overestimate the depth of depravity of the left. We knew they planned to cheat, but never imagined how badly. We could have figured they would try to disrupt, bully and ruin good people, but again we underestimated them. Their heinous agitation, their signature practice, led to a death, and yet the blame manages to be diverted.
God Bless this law professor, and in a just world, he keeps his job, and the worthless university 'president' gets to go try to earn an honest living.

Elaine k

Jan 2, 2021
Also the Democrats will use every person.they can to lie. They will.piece speeches together to make him look radial. I hope Trumps attorney will be aware

Reactions: LINDIESUE

KJisme

Jan 27, 2021
Excellent!
Love that you’re showing proof of what we all suspected is honestly true! In my heart I knew Trump won, i know us conservatives believe in peaceful protests, and now we must use STRATEGY not emotion to move on. We must use their tactics on them-we must fight(not physically) to prove fraud, treason and their ways to be destroying America & our Constitutional rights! We are Patriots & WE THE PEOPLE LOVE AMERICA & will not tolerate their agenda to destroy our beautiful country! God Bless America & Pray for The Truth to come out! We the People what to see those Evil Swamp ppl convicted & We want an administration that is FOR THE PEOPLE NOT AGAINST THE PEOPLE! We are losing our freedoms...censoring us conservatives on social media...why? Because we post the truth. They don’t like the truth out there bc they can’t handle being exposed!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat