LAYMEN CAN UNDERSTAND THIS COVID THING....its not that hard

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
If we look at the timelines of the red cross, we notice some peculiarities that can be laid at the feet of a certain individual. But BEFORE we do that a little lesson in anatomy:

I will keep this as simple and unmedically jargoned as I possibly can, so that all may follow along.

First know this, the spike protein present in vaccines is known to cause platelet damage. No one disputes that so lets start with that.

Platelets are what prevent one from developing too many hemorrhages, therefore the Covid scare (i.e. using a created hemorragic corona and then TREATING with a hemmoragic vaccine was a double kill shot. LOOK at Israel, who went along like sheep to the slaugter and ask why now they have 4 times more sick and dying when they are the most vaxxed.), because COVID IS, IT IS a hemmoragic corona virus which is further exacerbated by the vaccine as both the virus and the vaccine contain the spike. ALL platelets must circulate millions of times each day through the vascular system, brushing up against whatever other things are in there.

SIDEBAR: in one of T FAUXI’s confiscated emails, another doctor questions how he could not know, being as how the 12 codons responsible for the hemorrhagic feature had been found, and remarking that those who had looked at this had concluded it had to be Crispr/gain of function as no corona ever had those codons before. He wonders why TF is ignoring this in the email.

Back to platelets, it's like rushing thru a hallway with thousands of other people…the blood does this all day, under high pressure, bumping and bouncing its way thru crowded hallways so to speak, all day.

If the platelets, as they go, brush up against normal other things, like fats, glucose etc, it does not harm them. If they brush against a spike protein, its like running past a fish hook, it tears, damages and destroys platelets.

As they are destroyed, the body's ability to repair goes down, and the bleeding/clotting do go up more and more. This is because now there are less healers, the platelets are healers. Their number one thing is to stop bleeding. They stop injured cells that are dying from bleeding; they bind to an hurt area, surround it, isolate and calm it.
Without them, much more bleeding happens, much more clotting. Also Larger clotting than normal occurs.
Therefore, does it really make sense if you want to STOP a hemorrhagic virus to inject a vaccine that SUPPRESSES the body's ability to control hemorrhaging?
To cut off the ability to fight and or heal by destroying/damaging the very cells that have that function....does THIS sound like wisdom?

Make no mistake, for healing you need platelets, to not succoumb to inflammations and a host of virons you need ALL types of white cells to be made, NOT JUST ONE. mRNA rewrite the code, telling every new stem cell to become a covid fighter.

yet, everyday all other virons you breathe in, or have already. You also make hundreds of cancer cells everyday, and they need removal. Half the cells as they get old just die, the others half become aberrant, but are removed by our robust immune system. Ergo taking it off line to code for ONE thing only, is lunacy at best, and murderous at worst. (on top of which all outcomes were fatal...30 plus years...of fatal results).

OK, so platelets are very very important components of your body.
what's next, well, The red cells carry oxygen around, and feed each cell that, which allows the cell to them BURN the glucose or fat it receives as fuel.
The white cells scavenger hunt all day for invaders and/or cells in trouble, , cells growing out of control, etc. cells that are worn out and dying or need to be removed. The white cells are specialized to sniff out different things, be they virons, pollens dust cancers...all are dealt with beatifully by the system God gave us. AMAzing!!

Myriad types of White cells are made by the marrow (normally) although the covid mRNA turns that feature OFF
some Whites are coded for cancer detection, some for particular viruses.

They get their “assignments" as they are born, in the bone marrow. they receive instructions from nearby fighters....no one knows exactly how, but its like an army guy grabs the baby and takes him to boot camp, a navy guy grabs the next one, and hauls him to a ship....cells communicate and assign other cells to be like them.
wow.

well that all stops.....thats to moderna, or whomever....that all stops
Now if I was your doctor, and I said to you....hey you make a few hundred, or a few thousand cancer cells each day...and I want to take your ability to detect and remove cancer cells offline for a few months or years....
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?

SO, AS TO ALL THE VIRONS WE CARRY NATUALLY,
The person who had certain viruses, thru an exposure or a vaccine, will always have them, they are kept in check by the antibodies FOR that virus. Classic example is herpes, chicken pox, and polio. As long as antibodies are being made, one will not get the herpes outbreak, or with polio, not get reinfected, but when immune system goes down, polio can reoccur. Chickenpox can reoccur, why, because once you had it, you ALWAYS carry a minute amount.
(People who got the LIVE polio vaccine in the 60's are becoming reinfected with polio later in life, as their immune systems get weaker. BTW elderly bodies do go down in white count which is why the diseases manifest more in them)

TO MAKE folks less aware of these issues, , they RENAMED adult nonoccurences of chicken pox as SHINGLES. Shingles is just chicken pox reemerging.
Since many Boomers had actual chicken pox, this has become an issue. WHY, well because they have discovered some virons remain, usually in the spinal cord fluids for life.
FOR LIFE. Yet regardless, if the immune system is taken care of, thru GOOD nutrition, one will not succoumb. The issue is, how nourishing is food these days, and that is an entire different discussion, not for today.

Now then,The trouble with mRNA boosting, is the mRNA keeps the body perpetually making covid antibodies, when in reality the body needs to make ALL of it’s antibodies to stay healthy. The idea that perhaps coding the bone marrow to only make antibodies for cancer for a while, which was the original concept, can NOT be continued because even if it had proven to help cancer to be fought (it did not) but even had it worked, it could never have gone on with booster after booster after booster. Primarily because its like any bad war, you need ALL the branches of the military to fight a good fight. If you only send out the coast guard, so to speak, for what is a land, sea, and air war, how long would it be before a total defeat?

Alright then, we can agree in principal at least that even if more antibodies for covid were made, for a short time, and even IF that helped (which due to the spike it doesn’t but even if we ruled that out)

One would still be left with the question of HOW long? How long and how many boosters before you actually have eliminated the defenses sufficiently to have created too many virons and/or cancer cells, too many diseases all reemerging simultaneously to NOT negatively impact every human being in so doing.

The answer became more clear years ago from the marrow boosters they used to help cancer patients who were losing their white cells, or red cells. Epogen, Neupogen etc.

The drugs used worked, but not for long, and too long of use would burn out the bone marrow, basically causing it to fail utterly. Therefore this became the LAST ditch drug effort to help folks, not the first. You can not make bone marrow run a marathon for very long, that was the lesson learned there.

Now then

The platelets comfort and prevent too much bleeding as a cell dies, so that the other healthy cells around do not also die. SO, without enough platelets, the hemorrhaging gets far worse.

This is one reason, among several, that adding more spike (thru the vaccine process) may not be a great idea, It is adding insult to injury, it is insuring that if you DO get covid, and have been vaxxed, you may get a far worse case, this was the concern, and the concern has now proven to have been accurate. Many more severe cases are occuring IN THE VAXXED populace, although media is suppressing this day and night, word is nevertheless getting out.

This is beyond egregious when it's really so easy and simple....
Especially when, with a little preventative help AKA vitamins that strengthen cell structure, such as Vitamin C, or natural minerals that repel certain types of microbes, such as zinc, or certain vitamins that add to microbial resistance, such as the Vit D3, have been shown to keep a robust immune system robust and more likely to resist damages that invading virons can create; with all these inexpensive adjuncts to NOT avail ourselves of them, is truly criminal. India caught on and reduced hospitalization to only EIGHT people out of 231 MILLION.

When I was young, and had decided to change my major, I was torn between 3 avenues. One was mathematics, one was further medicine without psychiatric aspirations, and one was the law, the other interest was exploring nature and natures medicines and discovering how to maintain proper health.
I decided to try for medicine formal and natural, and do farming on the side as my survival experiments. Why not, it's called multitasking, so I cracked the books, AND worked day and night, and it was FUN. Of course I had no TV or phone to distract me.

Knowing what was done to our food chain led me to a woman who had poured over the studies done on the 1920-1940 era.

You may recall her…Adele Davis was her name. Her major was in nutrition, and she authored several books.

It turns out the department of Agriculture had done phenomenal studies on millions of animals to figure out how to keep our heads and flocks healthy. It turned out, the difference between health a disease was entirely dependent upon which minerals and vitamins were fed or not supplied. Through these studies we were able to pinpoint little known factoids that could, for instance cripple a whole herd, and then return them to health entirely, few folks ever really caught on. The farmers all did. (who needs high vet bills); and thus our food supply was greatly improved.

That one item that blew me away was the vitamins A and D commponent, A and D have profound effects, which occurred naturally, studies proved their antiviral antimicrobial and calcium regulatory properties were astounding..
As a hobby farmer, I saw my kid goats being born with rickets, the mama goats were getting styes in their eyes, the babies were being born with soft bones. So soft they could not even stand up.
I had no idea why. They were extremely well treated and well fed, it made no sense.
(I bottle fed these goats, and let them sit on my lap, so believe me they were pampered.)
After some time I discovered it was NOT a lack of vitamin, it was a diet too rich in nitrogen. I thank Adele for this wisdom. I cut back on nitrogen rish hay, and added cod liver oil, and all returned to perfect health. Lesson learned.

Nitrogen a gas that imbeds itself in the legume classification plants, destroys those vitamins. I had been feeding only the best hay, called 4th cutting alfalfa…..like caviar, to my goats. Problem was, it was too much nitrogen, and had taken their supply of vitamins and destroyed them. These vitamins protect us, but are destoyed in the process of that protection.

I use this as an example of where, too much, even of a good thing, can be deadly.
(this is why I don't recommend large C, 100 mg a day extra is plenty.)

How does all this relate to covid? Even if you did not have any other factors, you would have to conclude two things from all of it
A. that God knew nothing of what He was doing when He designed us, silly but athiests do go there, and/or
B. that taking the immune system into one fight, while not protecting your backside or your flanks, was a good strategy long term. THIS one, even the non-believer must agree makes perfect sense.

even for those who do not believe there was and IS a creator, the B. argument above must give one pause.Yes?

Any general would tell you…if my troupes are going to continue to fight, I can’t leave them open like that….if they are cut off from food and supplies for very long…it will be another General Custer moment, the battle of the Big Horn was lost, because the general was so intent upon GETTING what was in front of him so he could be THE HERO…that he forgot he had backed himself into a spot impossible to defend. He wanted to be the BIG HORN, BIG HELMUT GUY...look what it got him.

(sorry, can't resist, I keep seeing FauXi in the Rick Moranis big Helmet suit (Spaceballs)
This is what has happened here. The esteemed “doctor” .....he has made it possible to do ANYTHING HE WANTS.

HOW?

By marrying the ONE PERSON, who was supposed to police the system, his wife, he effectively removed the only thing in place to reign him in.
One of them should have recursed themselves when they married. It would have been the ONLY ethical thing to have done.
The fact that they did not.... tells you all you really need to know about them. Assuming one has the ability to logically access things, that is.

So that's for openers, it only makes sense when you see they are ALL connected at the hip, the CDC NIH and vaccine makers
AND IF YOU factor in that BILL GATES, the LEADER and FUNDER of it all, the one who gave CDC 40% of their money............is also the guy who KNOWINGLY choose to give Africa LIVE VIRUS, infecting thousands with crippling polio, when it had been know for 40 years that LIVE virons were MUCH more dangerous and MUCH more likely to cause full blown polio. YET KNOWING this, Toeknee and Billygoat did it anyway.
It is true it would have cost a nickel more to not give the live virus.....
do you really think the "first do no harm" ever occurs to the fake Xi names FAU-Xi ?
Do you really think the son of the worst eugenisist in USA history, W Gates Sr.,WHO RAN PLANNED PARENTHOOD SPECIFICALLY TO END BLACK PARENTHOOD...(made no secret of it)
who deliberately killed more blacks than any other man, in our history, do you really think his SON cared how many blacks died of his ALIVE JAB?
He has done evrything to get them to trust him.....ask yourselves WHY? what was the long term motive for trying to gain that trust.....but where you screwed up Billyboy, was not spending that extra 5 cents. You gave yourself away on that one.

NOW DO WE SEE ?

Later today or tomorrow I will lay out the timeline that proves who the FauXi’s really are, deep down, where no one, not even their own selves, dares to go.

Last edited:

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
If we look at the timelines of the red cross, we notice some peculiarities that can be laid at the feet of a certain individual. But BEFORE we do that a little lesson in anatomy:

I will keep this as simple and unmedically jargoned as I possibly can, so that all may follow along.

First know this, the spike protein present in vaccines is known to cause platelet damage. No one disputes that so lets start with that.

Platelets are what prevent one from developing too many hemorrhages, therefore the Covid scare, because IT IS a hemmoragic corona virus is further exacerbated by the vaccine as both the virus and the vaccine contain the spike. ALL platelets must circulate millions of times each day through the vascular system, brushing up against whatever other things are in there.

SIDEBAR: in one of T FAUXI’s confiscated emails, another doctor questions how he could not know, being as how the 12 codons responsible for the hemmoragic feature had been found, and remarking that those who had looked at this had concluded it had to be Crispr/gain of function as no corona ever had those codons before. He wonders why TF is ignoring this in the email.

Back to platelets, it's like rushing thru a hallway with thousands of other people…the blood does this all day, under high pressure, bumping and bouncing its way thru crowded hallways all day.

If the platelets, as they go, brush up against normal other things, like fats, glucose etc, it does not harm them. If they brush against a spike protein, its like running past a fish hook, it tears, damages and destroys platelets.

As they are destroyed, the body's ability to repair goes down, and the bleeding/clotting do go up more and more. This is because now there are less healers, the platelets are healers. Their number one thing is to stop bleeding. They stop injured calls that are dying from bleeding; the bind to an hurt area, surrong, isolate and calm it.
Without them, much more bleeding happens, much more clotting. Also Larger clotting than normal occurs.
Therefore, does it really make sense if you want to STOP a hemmoragic virus to inject a vaccine that SUPPRESSES the body's ability to control hemoraging?
To cut off the ability to fight by destroying the very cells that have that function....does THIS sound like wisdom?

what's nest, well, The red cells carry oxygen around, and feed each cell that, which allows the cell to them BURN the glucose or fat it receives as fuel.
The white cells scavanager hunt all day for invaders and/or cells in trouble, , cells groing out of control, etc. cells that are worn out and dying or need to be removed. The white cells are specialized to sniff out different things.

Myriad types of White cells are made by the marrow (normally) although the covid mRNA turns that feature OFF

They get their “assignments as they are born, in the bone marrow.

The person who had certain viruses, thru an exposure or a vaccine, will always have them, they are kept in check by the antibodies FOR that virus. Classic example is herpes, chicken pox, and polio. As long as antibodies are being made, one will not get the herpes outbreak, or with polio, not get reinfected, but when immune system goes down, polio can reoccur. Chickenpox can reoccur, why, because once you had it, you ALWAYS carry a minute amount.
(People who got the LIVE polio vaccine in the 60's are becoming reinfected with polio lete in life, as their immune systems get weaker. BTW)

TO MAKE folks less aware of these issues, , they RENAMED adult reoccurance SHINGLES. Shingles is just chicken pox reemerging.
Since many Boomer had actual chicken pox, this has become an issue. WHY, well because they have discovered some virons remain, usually in the spinal cord fluids for life.
FOR LIFE. Yet regardless, if the immune system is taken care of, thru GOOD nutrition, one will not succoumb. The issue is, how nourishing is food these days, and that is an entire different discussion, not for today.

Now then,The trouble with mRNA boosting, is the mRNA keeps the body perpetually making covid antibodies, when in reality the body needs to make ALL of it’s antibodies to stay healthy. The idea that perhaps coding the bone marrow to only make antibodies for cancer for a while, which was the original concept, can NOT be continued because even if it had proven to help cancer to be fought (it did not) but even had it worked, it could never have gone on with booster after booster after booster. Primarily because its like any bad war, you need ALL the branches of the military to fight a good fight. If you only send out the coast guard, so to speak, for what is a land, sea, and air war, how long would it be before a total defeat?

Alright then, we can agree in principal at least that even if more antibodies for covid were made, for a short time, and even IF that helped (which due to the spike it doesn’t but even if we ruled that out)

One would still be left with the question of HOW long? How long and how many boosters before you actually have eliminated the defenses sufficiently to have created too many virons and/or cancer cells, too many diseases all reemerging simultaneously to NOT negatively impact every human being so doing.

The answer became more clear years ago from the marrow boosters they used to help cancer patients who were losing their white cells, or red cells. Epogen, Neupogen etc.

The drugs used worked, but not for long, and too long of use would burn out the bone marrow, basically causing it to fail utterly. Therfore this became the LAST ditch drug effort to help folks, not the first. You can not make bone marrow run a marathon for very long, that was the lesson learned there.

Now then

The platelets comfort and prevent too much bleeding as a cell dies, so that the other healthy cells around do not also die. SO, without enough platelets, the hemorrhaging gets far worse.

This is one reason, among several, that adding more spike (thru the vaccine process) may not be a great idea, It is adding insult to injury, it is insuring that if you DO get covid, and have been vaxxed, you may get a far worse case, this was the concern, and the concern has now proven to have been accurate. Many more severe cases are occuring IN THE VAXXED populace, although media is suppressing this day and night.

This is beyond aggregious when its really so easy and simple....
Especially when, with a little preventative help AKA vitamins that strengthen cell structure, such as Vitamin C, or natural minerals that repel certain types of microbes, such as zinc, or certain vitamins that add to microbial resistance, such as the Vit D3, have been shown to keep a robust immune system robust and more likely to resist damages that invading viron can create.

When I was young, and had decided to change my major, I was torn between 3 avenues. One was mathemathics, one was further medicine without psychiatric aspirations, and one was the law, the other was to explore nature and natures medicines and discover how to maintain proper health.
I decided to try for medicine formal and natural, and do farming on the side as my survival experiments. Why not, it's called multitasking, so I cracked the books, AND worked day and night, and it was FUN. Of course I had no TV or phone to distract me.

Knowing what was done to our food chain led me to a woman who had poured over the studies done on the 1920-1940 era.

You may recall her…Adele Davis was her name. Her major was in nutrition, and she authored several books.

It turns out the department of Agriculture had done phenomenal studies on millions of animals to figure out how to keep our hears and flocks healthy. It turned out, the difference between health a disease was entirely dependent upon which minerals and vitamins were fed or not supplied. Through these studies we were able to pinpoint little known factoids that could, for instance cripple a whole herd, and then return them to health entirely, few folks ever really caught on. The farmers all did. (who needs high vet bills)

That one itemthat blew me away was the vitamins A and D, which occurred naturally, studies.
As a hobby farmer, I saw my kid goats being born with rickets, the goats were getting styes in their eyes, the babies were born with soft bones.
I had no idea why. They were extremely well treated and well fed, it made no sense.
After some time I discovered it was NOT a lack of vitamin, it was a diet too rich in nitrogen. I thank Adele for this wisdom.

Nitrogen destroys those vitamins. I had been feeding only the best hay, called 4th cutting alfalfa…..like caviar, to my goats. Problem was, it was too much nitrogen, and had taken their supply of vitamins and destroyed them. These vitamins protect us, but are destoyed in the process of that protection.

I use this as an example of where, too much, even of a good thing, can be deadly.

How does this relate to covid? Even if you did not have any other factors, you would have to conclude two things
A. that God knew nothing of what He was doing when He designed us, and
B. that taking the immune system into one fight, while not protecting your backside or your flanks, was a good strategy long term.

even for those who do not believe there was and IS a creator, the B. argument above must give pause.

Any general would tell you…if my troupes are going to continue to fight, I can’t leave them open like that….if they are cut off from food and supplies for very long…it will be another General Custer moment, the battle of the Big Horn was lost, because the general was so intent upon GETTING what was in front of him so he could be THE HERO…that he forgot he had backed himself into a spot impossible to defend. He wanted to be the BIG HORN< BIG HELMUT GUY...look what it got him.

(sorry, can't resist, I keep seeing FauXi in the Rick Moranis big Helmet suit (Spaceballs)
This is what has happened here. The esteemed “doctor” .....he has made it possible to do ANYTHING HE WANTS.

HOW?

By marrying the ONE PERSON, who was supposed to police the system, his wife, he effectively removed the only thing in place to reign him in.
One of them should have recused themselves when they married. It would have been the ONLY ethical thing to have done.
The fact that they did not tells you all you really need to know about them. Assuming one has the ability to logically access things, that is.

Later today or tomorrow I will lay out the timeline that proves who the FauXi’s really are, deep down, where no one, not even their own selves, dares to go.
So you mind if I copy and paste this to facebook. They need to be exposed to truth sometimes.

Stinging_Locus

Oct 28, 2021

Platelets are what prevent one from developing too many hemorrhages, therefore the Covid scare, because IT IS a hemmoragic corona virus is further exacerbated by the vaccine as both the virus and the vaccine contain the spike. ALL platelets must circulate millions of times each day through the vascular system, brushing up against whatever other things are in there.

SIDEBAR: in one of T FAUXI’s confiscated emails, another doctor questions how he could not know, being as how the 12 codons responsible for the hemmoragic feature had been found, and remarking that those who had looked at this had concluded it had to be Crispr/gain of function as no corona ever had those codons before. He wonders why TF is ignoring this in the email.

Back to platelets, it's like rushing thru a hallway with thousands of other people…the blood does this all day, under high pressure, bumping and bouncing its way thru crowded hallways all day.

As they are destroyed, the body's ability to repair goes down, and the bleeding/clotting do go up more and more. This is because now there are less healers, the platelets are healers. Their number one thing is to stop bleeding. They stop injured calls that are dying from bleeding; the bind to an hurt area, surrong, isolate and calm it.
Therefore, does it really make sense if you want to STOP a hemmoragic virus to inject a vaccine that SUPPRESSES the body's ability to control hemoraging?
To cut off the ability to fight by destroying the very cells that have that function....does THIS sound like wisdom?

what's nest, well, The red cells carry oxygen around, and feed each cell that, which allows the cell to them BURN the glucose or fat it receives as fuel.
The white cells scavanager hunt all day for invaders and/or cells in trouble, , cells groing out of control, etc. cells that are worn out and dying or need to be removed. The white cells are specialized to sniff out different things.

They get their “assignments as they are born, in the bone marrow.

(People who got the LIVE polio vaccine in the 60's are becoming reinfected with polio lete in life, as their immune systems get weaker. BTW)

TO MAKE folks less aware of these issues, , they RENAMED adult reoccurance SHINGLES. Shingles is just chicken pox reemerging.
Since many Boomer had actual chicken pox, this has become an issue. WHY, well because they have discovered some virons remain, usually in the spinal cord fluids for life.

One would still be left with the question of HOW long? How long and how many boosters before you actually have eliminated the defenses sufficiently to have created too many virons and/or cancer cells, too many diseases all reemerging simultaneously to NOT negatively impact every human being so doing.

The drugs used worked, but not for long, and too long of use would burn out the bone marrow, basically causing it to fail utterly. Therfore this became the LAST ditch drug effort to help folks, not the first. You can not make bone marrow run a marathon for very long, that was the lesson learned there.

Now then

This is one reason, among several, that adding more spike (thru the vaccine process) may not be a great idea, It is adding insult to injury, it is insuring that if you DO get covid, and have been vaxxed, you may get a far worse case, this was the concern, and the concern has now proven to have been accurate. Many more severe cases are occuring IN THE VAXXED populace, although media is suppressing this day and night.

This is beyond aggregious when its really so easy and simple....
Especially when, with a little preventative help AKA vitamins that strengthen cell structure, such as Vitamin C, or natural minerals that repel certain types of microbes, such as zinc, or certain vitamins that add to microbial resistance, such as the Vit D3, have been shown to keep a robust immune system robust and more likely to resist damages that invading viron can create.

When I was young, and had decided to change my major, I was torn between 3 avenues. One was mathemathics, one was further medicine without psychiatric aspirations, and one was the law, the other was to explore nature and natures medicines and discover how to maintain proper health.

It turns out the department of Agriculture had done phenomenal studies on millions of animals to figure out how to keep our hears and flocks healthy. It turned out, the difference between health a disease was entirely dependent upon which minerals and vitamins were fed or not supplied. Through these studies we were able to pinpoint little known factoids that could, for instance cripple a whole herd, and then return them to health entirely, few folks ever really caught on. The farmers all did. (who needs high vet bills)

That one itemthat blew me away was the vitamins A and D, which occurred naturally, studies.
As a hobby farmer, I saw my kid goats being born with rickets, the goats were getting styes in their eyes, the babies were born with soft bones.
After some time I discovered it was NOT a lack of vitamin, it was a diet too rich in nitrogen. I thank Adele for this wisdom.

Nitrogen destroys those vitamins. I had been feeding only the best hay, called 4th cutting alfalfa…..like caviar, to my goats. Problem was, it was too much nitrogen, and had taken their supply of vitamins and destroyed them. These vitamins protect us, but are destoyed in the process of that protection.

How does this relate to covid? Even if you did not have any other factors, you would have to conclude two things
A. that God knew nothing of what He was doing when He designed us, and
B. that taking the immune system into one fight, while not protecting your backside or your flanks, was a good strategy long term.

even for those who do not believe there was and IS a creator, the B. argument above must give pause.

Any general would tell you…if my troupes are going to continue to fight, I can’t leave them open like that….if they are cut off from food and supplies for very long…it will be another General Custer moment, the battle of the Big Horn was lost, because the general was so intent upon GETTING what was in front of him so he could be THE HERO…that he forgot he had backed himself into a spot impossible to defend. He wanted to be the BIG HORN< BIG HELMUT GUY...look what it got him.

HOW?

One of them should have recused themselves when they married. It would have been the ONLY ethical thing to have done.
The fact that they did not tells you all you really need to know about them. Assuming one has the ability to logically access things, that is.

Great info, but long read. Definitely going to share it with my wife who is a regional director in the medical field.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Platelets are what prevent one from developing too many hemorrhages, therefore the Covid scare (i.e. using a created hemorragic corona and then TREATING with a hemmoragic vaccine was a double kill shot. LOOK at Israel, who went along like sheep to the slaugter and ask why now they have 4 times more sick and dying when they are the most vaxxed.), because COVID IS, IT IS a hemmoragic corona virus which is further exacerbated by the vaccine as both the virus and the vaccine contain the spike. ALL platelets must circulate millions of times each day through the vascular system, brushing up against whatever other things are in there.

SIDEBAR: in one of T FAUXI’s confiscated emails, another doctor questions how he could not know, being as how the 12 codons responsible for the hemorrhagic feature had been found, and remarking that those who had looked at this had concluded it had to be Crispr/gain of function as no corona ever had those codons before. He wonders why TF is ignoring this in the email.

Back to platelets, it's like rushing thru a hallway with thousands of other people…the blood does this all day, under high pressure, bumping and bouncing its way thru crowded hallways so to speak, all day.

As they are destroyed, the body's ability to repair goes down, and the bleeding/clotting do go up more and more. This is because now there are less healers, the platelets are healers. Their number one thing is to stop bleeding. They stop injured cells that are dying from bleeding; they bind to an hurt area, surround it, isolate and calm it.
Therefore, does it really make sense if you want to STOP a hemorrhagic virus to inject a vaccine that SUPPRESSES the body's ability to control hemorrhaging?
To cut off the ability to fight and or heal by destroying/damaging the very cells that have that function....does THIS sound like wisdom?

Make no mistake, for healing you need platelets, to not succoumb to inflammations and a host of virons you need ALL types of white cells to be made, NOT JUST ONE. mRNA rewrite the code, telling every new stem cell to become a covid fighter.

yet, everyday all other virons you breathe in, or have already. You also make hundreds of cancer cells everyday, and they need removal. Half the cells as they get old just die, the others half become aberrant, but are removed by our robust immune system. Ergo taking it off line to code for ONE thing only, is lunacy at best, and murderous at worst. (on top of which all outcomes were fatal...30 plus years...of fatal results).

what's next, well, The red cells carry oxygen around, and feed each cell that, which allows the cell to them BURN the glucose or fat it receives as fuel.
The white cells scavenger hunt all day for invaders and/or cells in trouble, , cells growing out of control, etc. cells that are worn out and dying or need to be removed. The white cells are specialized to sniff out different things, be they virons, pollens dust cancers...all are dealt with beatifully by the system God gave us. AMAzing!!

They get their “assignments" as they are born, in the bone marrow. they receive instructions from nearby fighters....no one knows exactly how, but its like an army guy grabs the baby and takes him to boot camp, a navy guy grabs the next one, and hauls him to a ship....cells communicate and assign other cells to be like them.
wow.

Now if I was your doctor, and I said to you....hey you make a few hundred, or a few thousand cancer cells each day...and I want to take your ability to detect and remove cancer cells offline for a few months or years....
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?

(People who got the LIVE polio vaccine in the 60's are becoming reinfected with polio later in life, as their immune systems get weaker. BTW elderly bodies do go down in white count which is why the diseases manifest more in them)

TO MAKE folks less aware of these issues, , they RENAMED adult nonoccurences of chicken pox as SHINGLES. Shingles is just chicken pox reemerging.
Since many Boomers had actual chicken pox, this has become an issue. WHY, well because they have discovered some virons remain, usually in the spinal cord fluids for life.

One would still be left with the question of HOW long? How long and how many boosters before you actually have eliminated the defenses sufficiently to have created too many virons and/or cancer cells, too many diseases all reemerging simultaneously to NOT negatively impact every human being in so doing.

The drugs used worked, but not for long, and too long of use would burn out the bone marrow, basically causing it to fail utterly. Therefore this became the LAST ditch drug effort to help folks, not the first. You can not make bone marrow run a marathon for very long, that was the lesson learned there.

Now then

This is one reason, among several, that adding more spike (thru the vaccine process) may not be a great idea, It is adding insult to injury, it is insuring that if you DO get covid, and have been vaxxed, you may get a far worse case, this was the concern, and the concern has now proven to have been accurate. Many more severe cases are occuring IN THE VAXXED populace, although media is suppressing this day and night, word is nevertheless getting out.

Especially when, with a little preventative help AKA vitamins that strengthen cell structure, such as Vitamin C, or natural minerals that repel certain types of microbes, such as zinc, or certain vitamins that add to microbial resistance, such as the Vit D3, have been shown to keep a robust immune system robust and more likely to resist damages that invading virons can create; with all these inexpensive adjuncts to NOT avail ourselves of them, is truly criminal. India caught on and reduced hospitalization to only EIGHT people out of 231 MILLION.

When I was young, and had decided to change my major, I was torn between 3 avenues. One was mathematics, one was further medicine without psychiatric aspirations, and one was the law, the other interest was exploring nature and natures medicines and discovering how to maintain proper health.

It turns out the department of Agriculture had done phenomenal studies on millions of animals to figure out how to keep our heads and flocks healthy. It turned out, the difference between health a disease was entirely dependent upon which minerals and vitamins were fed or not supplied. Through these studies we were able to pinpoint little known factoids that could, for instance cripple a whole herd, and then return them to health entirely, few folks ever really caught on. The farmers all did. (who needs high vet bills); and thus our food supply was greatly improved.

That one item that blew me away was the vitamins A and D commponent, A and D have profound effects, which occurred naturally, studies proved their antiviral antimicrobial and calcium regulatory properties were astounding..
As a hobby farmer, I saw my kid goats being born with rickets, the mama goats were getting styes in their eyes, the babies were being born with soft bones. So soft they could not even stand up.
(I bottle fed these goats, and let them sit on my lap, so believe me they were pampered.)
After some time I discovered it was NOT a lack of vitamin, it was a diet too rich in nitrogen. I thank Adele for this wisdom. I cut back on nitrogen rish hay, and added cod liver oil, and all returned to perfect health. Lesson learned.

Nitrogen a gas that imbeds itself in the legume classification plants, destroys those vitamins. I had been feeding only the best hay, called 4th cutting alfalfa…..like caviar, to my goats. Problem was, it was too much nitrogen, and had taken their supply of vitamins and destroyed them. These vitamins protect us, but are destoyed in the process of that protection.

How does all this relate to covid? Even if you did not have any other factors, you would have to conclude two things from all of it
A. that God knew nothing of what He was doing when He designed us, silly but athiests do go there, and/or
B. that taking the immune system into one fight, while not protecting your backside or your flanks, was a good strategy long term. THIS one, even the non-believer must agree makes perfect sense.

even for those who do not believe there was and IS a creator, the B. argument above must give one pause.Yes?

Any general would tell you…if my troupes are going to continue to fight, I can’t leave them open like that….if they are cut off from food and supplies for very long…it will be another General Custer moment, the battle of the Big Horn was lost, because the general was so intent upon GETTING what was in front of him so he could be THE HERO…that he forgot he had backed himself into a spot impossible to defend. He wanted to be the BIG HORN, BIG HELMUT GUY...look what it got him.

HOW?

One of them should have recursed themselves when they married. It would have been the ONLY ethical thing to have done.
The fact that they did not.... tells you all you really need to know about them. Assuming one has the ability to logically access things, that is.

So that's for openers, it only makes sense when you see they are ALL connected at the hip, the CDC NIH and vaccine makers
AND IF YOU factor in that BILL GATES, the LEADER and FUNDER of it all, the one who gave CDC 40% of their money............is also the guy who KNOWINGLY choose to give Africa LIVE VIRUS, infecting thousands with crippling polio, when it had been know for 40 years that LIVE virons were MUCH more dangerous and MUCH more likely to cause full blown polio. YET KNOWING this, Toeknee and Billygoat did it anyway.
do you really think the "first do no harm" ever occurs to the fake Xi names FAU-Xi ?
Do you really think the son of the worst eugenisist in USA history, W Gates Sr.,WHO RAN PLANNED PARENTHOOD SPECIFICALLY TO END BLACK PARENTHOOD...(made no secret of it)
who deliberately killed more blacks than any other man, in our history, do you really think his SON cared how many blacks died of his ALIVE JAB?
He has done evrything to get them to trust him.....ask yourselves WHY? what was the long term motive for trying to gain that trust.....but where you screwed up Billyboy, was not spending that extra 5 cents. You gave yourself away on that one.

NOW DO WE SEE ?

REGARDING PLATELETS..."
brush against a spike protein, its like running past a fish hook, it tears, damages and destroys platelets.
As they are destroyed, the body's ability to repair goes down, and the bleeding/clotting do go up more and more."...
AND bannonfan's PERFECT LAY-MAN'S EXPLANATION OF HOW THE COVID-19 "SPIKES" ETC. CAUSE IRREPERABLE HARM TO OUR BODIES....
keep it coming :)
we are looking forward to your "next chapter" in the dialogue of the

"LAYMAN'S GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING COVID-VAXXING HARM"

Reactions: grammagail83

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
TOO GOOD not TO POST HERE:
COVID VAXX - DOCTORS AGREE 9 OUT OF 10 - SAFE AND EFFECTIVE (NOT) - JPEG.jpeg

Reactions: grammagail83

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
you might recall I mentioned my brother in law broke his neck, they fixed it but gave him blood clots...

he had been vaxxed twice....the clots in his legs are now several inches long. the dots, can we connect them?

Reactions: Lady Patriot

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
this was and is still once of the best early explanations. I've been posting it for a year because he makes the case as well as every anyone did.

Barbaraserba

Jul 15, 2021

wow.

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?

Now then

HOW?

NOW DO WE SEE ?

This is a grave commentary with Fauci and company whistling past the graveyard to get to the pots of gold on the other side. It's treason, its an act of barbaric deceit upon the American people and the world that ends in millions dead or disabled. Who gave them this right, this authority to play God.

Thank you for laying this out so clearly and in everyman's language. I hope everyone reads this to the end.
Barb Serba

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I don't have that much time to watch. Can someone give us the highlights?
HERE'S THE TRANSCRIPT:
PRINT IT OUT AND READ WHEN YOU'RE "SITTING CONTEMPLATING" on the throne...
https://www.thepressandthepublic.com/post/blood-clots-and-beyond
OTHERWISE the cliff notes:
...there is a danger of long-term impact if they are re-exposed to something, a similar virus.....
[00:40:40:0] SUCHARIT BHAKDI, M.D.: Well, yes...of course. ...So if the real virus comes in--in the fall or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or next year--or a related virus—So if the real virus comes in--in the fall or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or next year--or a related virus— ,,,—and if they come and infect the lung, the moment those cells start making the slightest bit of the virus, they’re going to mount an attack and kill that lung. This is called overreaction. This would be … the immune dependent enhancement of disease, which is very, very bad potentially.
This has been shown to take place in animal experiments where people were vaccinating against SARS-COV-1, or MERS.

[00:41;44:0] So ... Second, and this is to me perhaps even more frightening: if people get revaccinated those side-effects that will take place in the brain are going to be enforced, and magnified, and so those guys who escaped the first time may not escape another time, and a third time or fourth time, I don’t think so.

So with every revaccination--against the next mutant, this fall--before anyone takes that third shot, I think you better make your will. ...

[00:42:35:0] SUCHARIT BHAKDI, M.D.: The final message is let’s quit fighting each other.

You are endangered, when you take the vaccine, your family’s endangered, your children are going to be endangered.

I’m horrified that children are now being given the jab in clinical trials. I think it’s Moderna, right? Six month-old children…. This is criminal.

I hope you realize that this is criminal. That you are endangering your own children. How can you? How can you do this?

Stinging_Locus

Oct 28, 2021
HERE'S THE TRANSCRIPT:
PRINT IT OUT AND READ WHEN YOU'RE "SITTING CONTEMPLATING" on the throne...
https://www.thepressandthepublic.com/post/blood-clots-and-beyond
OTHERWISE the cliff notes:
...there is a danger of long-term impact if they are re-exposed to something, a similar virus.....
[00:40:40:0] SUCHARIT BHAKDI, M.D.: Well, yes...of course. ...So if the real virus comes in--in the fall or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or next year--or a related virus—So if the real virus comes in--in the fall or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or next year--or a related virus— ,,,—and if they come and infect the lung, the moment those cells start making the slightest bit of the virus, they’re going to mount an attack and kill that lung. This is called overreaction. This would be … the immune dependent enhancement of disease, which is very, very bad potentially.
This has been shown to take place in animal experiments where people were vaccinating against SARS-COV-1, or MERS.

[00:41;44:0] So ... Second, and this is to me perhaps even more frightening: if people get revaccinated those side-effects that will take place in the brain are going to be enforced, and magnified, and so those guys who escaped the first time may not escape another time, and a third time or fourth time, I don’t think so.

So with every revaccination--against the next mutant, this fall--before anyone takes that third shot, I think you better make your will. ...

[00:42:35:0] SUCHARIT BHAKDI, M.D.: The final message is let’s quit fighting each other.

You are endangered, when you take the vaccine, your family’s endangered, your children are going to be endangered.

I’m horrified that children are now being given the jab in clinical trials. I think it’s Moderna, right? Six month-old children…. This is criminal.

I hope you realize that this is criminal. That you are endangering your own children. How can you? How can you do this?
Excellent. Thanks for sharing and yes, it's horrifying. Reading through the transcript now.

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
This is a grave commentary with Fauci and company whistling past the graveyard to get to the pots of gold on the other side. It's treason, its an act of barbaric deceit upon the American people and the world that ends in millions dead or disabled. Who gave them this right, this authority to play God.

Thank you for laying this out so clearly and in everyman's language. I hope everyone reads this to the end.
Barb Serba
Nobody gave them the right. But we all allowed it. We naively believed that all doctors actually meant it when they took the hippocratic oath: to First, do no harm. And we believed that all doctors studied medicine because they loved people and wanted to relieve pain and suffering.

• Wow

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
WHAT you notice with all these guys, is their humility. I know Pierre Kory is outraged right now, but even still, and across the board, all these doctors put their necks in a noose trying to reason with us, and their fellows.

You can feel the compassion that is there, even if one may quibble, as a doctor might, you'll notice SB said We think, or we suspect whereever there was some room for doubt. YET, where can there be doubt now?

all our worst fears are coming home to roost. This only one year into the vaxxing...what will the future hold?
will damages be permanent?

I don't know, all I DO KNOW is that FauXi already suppressed 3 major things in the past that left countless millions dead, and this time, he will FAR surpass that effort.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat