Leaked Email Shows How GOP Leaders Botched Election Ops for Trump in Key Battleground State

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Yup not surpised. Must oust the 2030 agenda. Trump was stopping these pedophiles.

In the aftermath of the 2020 presidential election farce, the majority of Republican officials have been desperate to quash legitimate investigations and perpetrate the ruse that no severe irregularities occurred in battleground states.

According to emails leaked to Big League Politics, the reason behind this Republican cover-up may be due to the extreme levels of incompetence and failure exerted by the GOP establishment.

Big League Politics obtained the correspondence from Jan. 22 in which one exasperated attorney described how the state of Michigan was woefully unprepared for election fraud that was plotted in the openmany months in advance.

Sure the Democrats lied and cheated to win but the truth is that they out smarted (sic) us. They set the table in the courts before the election so they could do what they do so well. We got played. Now we know what is coming next time,” the lawyer stated.

Instead of us organizing a few weeks before 2022 we need to start now,” they added.

The attorney outlined how the Michigan Republican Party and their big money attorneys dropped the ball on everything from election day operations to the fight for accountability after the robbery had occurred.

The effort in Detroit smacked of last minute preparation or no preparation at all. People arrived and were offered no direction. There was no set of guidelines on election law. I pressed to get a copy of the Michigan Secretary of State guidelines but we had no copier at the office. I had 60 copies made at my hotel and gave them out,” the attorney explained.

From day to day we had little idea of what to do. Making calls to voters is a great idea but did we really need to fly lawyers in from all over the US to do that? That could have been done by anyone. It was a waste of talent and money,” they added.

The attorney is hoping that Republicans in Michigan and across the country improve their efforts in subsequent years, and they are willing to lead the effort so elections are not bumbled as they were in 2020.

Next time we do this lets (sic) have written materials in advance. Lets (sic) have a greeter to orient people. Tell people ahead of time that they needed a google account. Have a tech person there to help those who were born before 1980. Have a printer and a coffee maker that works. Have local maps. Have a hotel closer to the office,” the attorney wrote.

I have done this before for many years… I knew what to look for. People need to be trained in how to be a poll watcher. I am ready to begin work. Lets (sic) get our act together. Thank you to all of you for what you did. You are patriots and can be very proud,” they wrote to conclude their email.

Big League Politics has reported extensively about the voter fraud that took place in Michigan that was ultimately rubber stamped by Republican elected officials:

Earlier tonight, Big League Politics reported on two Republican members of the Wayne County board of canvassers who refused to certify dubious election results in Detroit…
However, the Republican members of the Wayne County board of canvassers – Bill Hartmann and Monica Palmer – quickly capitulated and reversed their decision. Even though they were both present when thousands of mysterious ballots showed up in the dead of night after the election, they stabbed the whistleblowers in the back anyway by rubberstamping the sham…
Palmer and Hartmann will go down as two of the most cowardly traitors in the history of the Republic. That will be the legacy that their posterity will have to live down long after they are gone.
The total failure of the Republican establishment to protect elections last year is the truth that GOP elected officials desperately want to obscure from the masses.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Yup not surpised. Must oust the 2030 agenda. Trump was stopping these pedophiles.

In the aftermath of the 2020 presidential election farce, the majority of Republican officials have been desperate to quash legitimate investigations and perpetrate the ruse that no severe irregularities occurred in battleground states.

According to emails leaked to Big League Politics, the reason behind this Republican cover-up may be due to the extreme levels of incompetence and failure exerted by the GOP establishment.

Big League Politics obtained the correspondence from Jan. 22 in which one exasperated attorney described how the state of Michigan was woefully unprepared for election fraud that was plotted in the openmany months in advance.

Sure the Democrats lied and cheated to win but the truth is that they out smarted (sic) us. They set the table in the courts before the election so they could do what they do so well. We got played. Now we know what is coming next time,” the lawyer stated.

Instead of us organizing a few weeks before 2022 we need to start now,” they added.

The attorney outlined how the Michigan Republican Party and their big money attorneys dropped the ball on everything from election day operations to the fight for accountability after the robbery had occurred.

The effort in Detroit smacked of last minute preparation or no preparation at all. People arrived and were offered no direction. There was no set of guidelines on election law. I pressed to get a copy of the Michigan Secretary of State guidelines but we had no copier at the office. I had 60 copies made at my hotel and gave them out,” the attorney explained.

From day to day we had little idea of what to do. Making calls to voters is a great idea but did we really need to fly lawyers in from all over the US to do that? That could have been done by anyone. It was a waste of talent and money,” they added.

The attorney is hoping that Republicans in Michigan and across the country improve their efforts in subsequent years, and they are willing to lead the effort so elections are not bumbled as they were in 2020.

Next time we do this lets (sic) have written materials in advance. Lets (sic) have a greeter to orient people. Tell people ahead of time that they needed a google account. Have a tech person there to help those who were born before 1980. Have a printer and a coffee maker that works. Have local maps. Have a hotel closer to the office,” the attorney wrote.

I have done this before for many years… I knew what to look for. People need to be trained in how to be a poll watcher. I am ready to begin work. Lets (sic) get our act together. Thank you to all of you for what you did. You are patriots and can be very proud,” they wrote to conclude their email.

Big League Politics has reported extensively about the voter fraud that took place in Michigan that was ultimately rubber stamped by Republican elected officials:

The total failure of the Republican establishment to protect elections last year is the truth that GOP elected officials desperately want to obscure from the masses.
Republicans do what they do best, nothing. Talk of ballot fraud was going on way before the election. Steps were just not taken to squelch the fraud. Then after fraud did occur - NO FRAUD HERE!!! Now Republicans are standing with democrats to screw us even more.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas

I grew up in suburban Detroit, and thank God that I now live in Texas! Elections have been corrupt in Detroit for more than 60 years by the Democrat ruling class, except for several years that good Mayors ruled. The vote in Detroit determines the results of the elections, so it is already rigged for Democrats to win. However, because they knew Trump and John James for Senator would likely win, they decided ahead to change the rules, and use mail-in ballots for cheating with the aid of the Dominion machines. They got surprised how well that Trump did that they had to bring in hundreds of thousands of ballots into the voting center to STEAL the election.

The reason that the Republican controlled Michigan Congress has done little to investigate the Fraud is that they apparently have been threatened. Watch Mike Lindell's Absolute Proof documentary to see how the Attorney General of Michigan is threatening Lawyers with disbarment if they investigate Voter Fraud!

Msc65

Feb 11, 2021
Born and grew up in PA elections have been corrupt there for as long as I have been alive and I'm headed toward 60. So glad I no longer live there. Although I am not sure about the integrity of elections in NC yet, we will see.

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
Republicans do what they do best, nothing. Talk of ballot fraud was going on way before the election. Steps were just not taken to squelch the fraud. Then after fraud did occur - NO FRAUD HERE!!! Now Republicans are standing with democrats to screw us even more.
The rot inside the RNC is too far gone to be scraped and sanded. Only a fresh start, with a new franchise such as the proposed " Patriot MAGA Party" can have a chance to save the Republic.

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020

The fact that Republicans are standing shoulder to shoulder with Democrats to block legitimate audits and investigations by data experts tells us they are all in on this corruption one way or another.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Born and grew up in PA elections have been corrupt there for as long as I have been alive and I'm headed toward 60. So glad I no longer live there. Although I am not sure about the integrity of elections in NC yet, we will see.
I wouldn't get my Hope's up!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
The fact that Republicans are standing shoulder to shoulder with Democrats to block legitimate audits and investigations by data experts tells us they are all in on this corruption one way or another.
Absolutely! God is gradually exposing the corruption on all sides of the isle! This is and has always been a battle of GOOD vs EVIL, Deplorables!!! It has never been a Republican/Democratic thing, contrary to what the MSM and other ridiculous forms of so called communication venue's that are out there! Just look at the Evil in the Republican Swamp, I for one don't see a bit of difference between the two Parties! Yes there are a few good Dems and a few good Repubs but when will we here from them is the question! Just take a listen to what Bill Cassidy of Louisiana had to say today about the President of the United States that was re-elected in a landslide by 80+ million Deplorables on November 3rd. He has turned out to be one disappointing pathetic loser!

Reactions: Scout

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat