Lefty Author Calls for ‘Citizen Army’ to Spy on Trump Supporters…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611079064892.png

“The greatest threat facing America today comes from within: radical extreme conservatives also known as domestic terrorists. In the years ahead, Trump will lead his army of domestic terrorists. He will encourage and incite violence. He will play the role of arsonist and fireman. He will start a civil war and then say things were more peaceful when he was president.”

“This is what we need now more than ever: an army of citizen detectives. I’m proposing we form a citizen army. Our weapons will be computers and cellphones. We, who are monitoring extremists on the internet and reporting our findings to authorities. Remember, before the Navy Seals killed Osama Bin Laden, he had to be found. He was found by a CIA analyst working on a computer thousands of miles away.”

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
They are already spying on all of us, what do they need some army for? They seriously want a civil war. Really are begging for one. And all these asshholes on TV, media etc know their side will not win.
I posted this video in the off topic thread from his twitter account, should read the comment section. i am getting so tired of all this crap.

Reactions: PBR

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
View attachment 673

“The greatest threat facing America today comes from within: radical extreme conservatives also known as domestic terrorists. In the years ahead, Trump will lead his army of domestic terrorists. He will encourage and incite violence. He will play the role of arsonist and fireman. He will start a civil war and then say things were more peaceful when he was president.”

“This is what we need now more than ever: an army of citizen detectives. I’m proposing we form a citizen army. Our weapons will be computers and cellphones. We, who are monitoring extremists on the internet and reporting our findings to authorities. Remember, before the Navy Seals killed Osama Bin Laden, he had to be found. He was found by a CIA analyst working on a computer thousands of miles away.”
Nothing like upping the ante!! But, we're the ones promoting violence? lol This really is bizarro world, and Alice in Wonderland all mixed in together.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
View attachment 673

BROWN SHIRTS 2.0....omg....the left has lost it's mind completely!!!
PURE EVIL - 1 - JPEG.jpg

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat