Legal questions

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

kwleos

Feb 11, 2021
Months ago when Trump, Ratcliffe, Grenell and others knew that other countries were actively interfering with or (planning to) the 2020 elections, why could the President not sign the Insurrection Act?- what is the legal or political premise for not using it? Legal scholar- responses? I'm curious to find out- or point me in the direction to research the answer. Thank you

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Months ago when Trump, Ratcliffe, Grenell and others knew that other countries were actively interfering with or (planning to) the 2020 elections, why could the President not sign the Insurrection Act?- what is the legal or political premise for not using it? Legal scholar- responses? I'm curious to find out- or point me in the direction to research the answer. Thank you
READ THIS INFO ...and it should answer most of your questions...bearing in mind that IF Pres. Trump HAD invoked it....we can well imagine a new & actual Civil War 2.0. that would have happened.....since the lefties are NOW coming for ALL OF US who don't tow the line...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act_of_1807

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat