Let’s Go Brandon seen at Dodgers Giants playoff game…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

1634314416185.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Shhhhhhhhh.......dont tell anyone.....but I ordered a roll...of.... 'Let's Go Brandon'....stickers from ETSY.COM on Monday......I want to keep them in my car...so I will have them ON HAND to pass out....I will TYPICALLY KNOW...just the person I can target....and I will DO IT......believe me......I'll just walk up to...typically THE ALPHA MALE who is strutting thru a store WITHOUT a mask .....with his chest high and full.
I LOVE THOSE GUYS.....and I'VE said to them before.....'thank you for NOT BEING A SHEEP....
...I'm gonna have FUN with these stickers.....!!!!!!!!!!!......and thank you....MORON... sports lady...who....single handedly CHANGED the lexicon of....BIDEN'S disapproving public persona.....towards a more........palatable discourse........PERFECT....!!!!!!!!

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Shhhhhhhhh.......dont tell anyone.....but I ordered a roll...of.... 'Let's Go Brandon'....stickers from ETSY.COM on Monday......I want to keep them in my car...so I will have them ON HAND to pass out....I will TYPICALLY KNOW...just the person I can target....and I will DO IT......believe me......I'll just walk up to...typically THE ALPHA MALE who is strutting thru a store WITHOUT a mask .....with his chest high and full.
I LOVE THOSE GUYS.....and I'VE said to them before.....'thank you for NOT BEING A SHEEP....
...I'm gonna have FUN with these stickers.....!!!!!!!!!!!......and thank you....MORON... sports lady...who....single handedly CHANGED the lexicon of....BIDEN'S disapproving public persona.....towards a more........palatable discourse........PERFECT....!!!!!!!!

I thought she knew what she was doing. Does anyone know who she is and what her politics are - might be a good place to start.
The stickers sound like a lot of fun!

Reactions: Lady Patriot

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Everyone can join in the fun!

Let's plaster the USA with these....but.....be respectful....I HATE GRAFFITI.....so I'm having a little battle in my head and heart...because I dont want to RUIN... (is it ruining?)....any property....but then I think....WE HAVE A COUNTRY TO SAVE......and ANY PUSHBACK....against this atrocious EVIL....is SOMETHING.....so.....YUP.....I'll 'display'....these stickers appropriately....I think...!!!!!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat