Let’s propose an age limit …

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

P

Prayer is Power

We should propose a bill to cutoff the age limit at 79 to serve as a first term President. We cannot afford to have Pelosi sneak in as President, via the Speaker seat and third in line to step up. She’s in her 80’s. I hope the House Caucus Committee is able to take the Speakership away from her. If they don’t, wouldn’t the age limit be fitting, and she would have a fit, because she wants to be the President. After Joe’s cognitive test, Pelosi should take the same test; plus she needs a psychological exam!
🇺🇸

Reactions: Dip Stick

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
We should propose a bill to cutoff the age limit at 79 to serve as a first term President. We cannot afford to have Pelosi sneak in as President, via the Speaker seat and third in line to step up. She’s in her 80’s. I hope the House Caucus Committee is able to take the Speakership away from her. If they don’t, wouldn’t the age limit be fitting, and she would have a fit, because she wants to be the President. After Joe’s cognitive test, Pelosi should take the same test; plus she needs a psychological exam!
🇺🇸
I think all leaders need an MMPI!

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
🇺🇸
Another waste of time - The House is controlled by Nancy Pelosi - and the Democrats - how do you think such a proposal would be voted on?

P

Prayer is Power

Another waste of time - The House is controlled by Nancy Pelosi - and the Democrats - how do you think such a proposal would be voted on?
House Freedom Caucus Committee

Last edited by a moderator:

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
🇺🇸
We Could Try, But It May Be Difficult to Get This Evil to Follow Any Laws, They Just Do As They Please! If This Woman Doesn't See the Light Soon, She Never Will See the True Light! Sad!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat