LET THE PEOPLE EXAMINE THE EVIDENCE FOR VOTE FRAUD. A PROPOSAL.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
I HAVE AN IDEA. THOSE OF US WHO BELIEVE THAT TRUMP STILL INTENDS TO ACT AFTER THIS CHARADE IS OVER KNOW THAT HE LIKES TO SEE INITIATIVE. SO WHY ARE WE JUST HANGING AROUND WAITING FOR HIM TO DO SOMETHING?

HERE IS WT I PROPOSE:

The people need to examine the evidence for vote fraud first-hand. We have relied on experts, such as lawyers and doctors, and non-experts, such as journalists and social workers, to make judgments and decisions for us for much too long. I propose we take matters into our own hands and examine the evidence for ourselves rather than relying on recycled news stories, often of questionable origin.

We should select a venue in which to hold a hearing. I suggest Mt Rushmore which is centrally located in the United States and has besides historic associations. We should ask the Million Guardians of America, who weathered the Storm at the Old Capitol, along with anyone else who is interested, to come with backpacks and camping gear prepared to stay for awhile until this business is finished. We should divide ourselves into tens, fifties, and hundreds, and after talking to each other for a day or two, choose several of our neighbors and fellows to represent us in a Council. These Councils, of say a thousand or two, can choose representatives to a smaller group, that wd elect a Tribunate of the People. This group of about 20 would try the case. I suggest that there be ten Tribunes and ten alternates. The only stipulation is that none of them can be lawyers; the lawyers are to present the evidence, not decide on it.

I suggest also inviting Justice Clarence Thomas, the only man in the Old Capitol of Washington that I trust right now, to preside, if he will. I can think of no one else who should preside, so if he will not then, after getting to know each other, let the Tribunes choose a Presiding Officer.

This trial might last a month of more. We are determined to hear the whole thing. As evidence and testimony is presented to the Tribunate of the People then copies of it should circulate among the Guardians, the media, etc. Everything should be discussed and evaluated at length. When the final decision is made then, if the Tribunes agree that the election was indeed stolen, then they have the power to send a delegation to invite Donald Trump to take up his Presidential authority in the name of the People.

I think that National Guard cannot be called in a state without the permission of the Governor. In that case South Dakota might be a good venue. I do not think the Governor wd call in the National Guard, except to protect us. This wd be a change from the actions of the Impostor Gov't in the Old Capitol.

We need to act. We need to convince President Trump to take up his rightful position. This is my proposal and suggestions. I think this proposal can be greatly improved and wd require at least some organizing. Is there anyone or group out there who cd make this or something like it happen?

With all best wishes for the future of our country.

Jazon.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

The ideas presented above by Jovan above are certainly interesting and valid, however I think that the logistics involved could be a bit daunting for some, especially mid-winter. Provided we have a platform (like this forum, for instance) where all of the examples of fraud can be catalogued (“the receipts”), that is a powerful repository of knowledge that can easily be shared with politicians, the media (the few that are still honest), and the American people who have not been made aware due to media fraud.

“Action-action-action” could also involve mass emails, burning up phone lines, sharing videos on bitchute/rumble/even YouTube under multiple accounts. There also needs to be support from the few politicians who are not bought.

Peaceful assembly in a place like South Dakota does sound appealing. That’s a great state and solid conservative ground. I visited Rushmore last summer, it’s a very moving place. I think the state is pro-2nd amendment, so bring it on, BLM and Antifa!

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

Sponsors

Pro Trump News