Let us not forget

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Panman 313

Feb 4, 2021
Things we should keep in mind are too often relegated to the back burner. The CCP has been trying to kill us for a while now. Ask yourself if you remember the deadly lumber flooring sold to Lumber Liquidators that was killing us. Poisoned Bamboo if I recall. Then there is the poison laced Dog food from the PLA suppliers that killed many pets here. And who can forget the poisoned Drywall that was killing construction workers who installed it. How bizarre. I'm sure there are more things. Oh yes, the medicine laced with NDMA, which is solid rocket fuel. Zantac I believe. Who can trust the CCP about anything. Especially food products. A check of American companies they now own is long and to me, not to be trusted. Around the world, the list is long, but worth a try to avoid. Bootleg nuts and bolts and parts in the aerospace industry. Everywhere else must be considered as well.
Special thanks to all the traitor sellout Americans and Corporations.

Reactions: Scout

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Exactly Who owned these American companies/corporations before selling them to the chinese, look up their names. That should tell you something.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
Things we should keep in mind are too often relegated to the back burner. The CCP has been trying to kill us for a while now. Ask yourself if you remember the deadly lumber flooring sold to Lumber Liquidators that was killing us. Poisoned Bamboo if I recall. Then there is the poison laced Dog food from the PLA suppliers that killed many pets here. And who can forget the poisoned Drywall that was killing construction workers who installed it. How bizarre. I'm sure there are more things. Oh yes, the medicine laced with NDMA, which is solid rocket fuel. Zantac I believe. Who can trust the CCP about anything. Especially food products. A check of American companies they now own is long and to me, not to be trusted. Around the world, the list is long, but worth a try to avoid. Bootleg nuts and bolts and parts in the aerospace industry. Everywhere else must be considered as well.
Special thanks to all the traitor sellout Americans and Corporations.
yes, i remember all of these. where can i find this list?

Panman 313

Feb 4, 2021
I'm pretty sure I saw it on the warroom. Possibly a partial list by Peter Novarro. I also left out the real killer drug furnished by the CCP/PLA - Fentynol ? Also, it was seen on a website. You could Bing it, I'm sure.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat