Letter to Biden from Ted Nugent...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611181000035.png

Dear Vice President Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.
I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Ted Nugent

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 766

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.
I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Ted Nugent
Well said, Nuge, from a fellow Michigander ✋🏻🇺🇸❤️🤍💙

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 766

Ted Nugent
Hopefully he actually mailed it.

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 766

Ted Nugent
Way to go ted, im right there with you.

Missionary Jack

Jan 13, 2021
Pendleton, SC
healthforalloflife.com
View attachment 766

Ted Nugent
Hey Uncle Ted,
All I can say to your letter above is "AMEN & AMEN"!
AMAT VICTORIA CURAM,
Pastor Jack
www.healthforalloflife.com

Juneymoon

Jan 12, 2021
Well done, Ted! You pretty much said it all. Thank you! View attachment 766

Ted Nugent

DWB

Jan 9, 2021
View attachment 766

Ted Nugent
absolutely 100% correct on all counts, well done

Missionary Jack

Jan 13, 2021
Pendleton, SC
healthforalloflife.com
View attachment 766

Ted Nugent
Hey Uncle Ted,
All I can say to your letter above is "AMEN & AMEN"!
AMAT VICTORIA CURAM,
Missionary Jack
www.healthforalloflife.com

Cheryl W

Jan 9, 2021
View attachment 766

Ted Nugent
Could not have stated it better myself! I agree with Mr Nugent wholeheartedly. We now have a FAKE PRESIDENT to go with the FAKE NEWS. Patriots will never refer to that criminal as President Biden.....the best I could come up with would be "FAUX JOE."

maf

Jan 14, 2021
View attachment 766

Ted Nugent

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
View attachment 766

Ted Nugent
AMEN TO THAT!!! We will NOT forget how our President Trump was treated. And, don't forget to call him, Joe or Mr. Biden - just like the jackals disrespected our President.

Jan 11, 2021
View attachment 766

Ted Nugent
Can we have this message signed by the American people and read to him on live tv? Because it needs to be heard by all.

Trumpgal

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 766

Ted Nugent
Absolutely

Nani in nobridge

Jan 20, 2021
View attachment 766

Ted Nugent
True! He’s not my president and never will be! All of DC is filled with “swamp creatures” and the Republicans are as bad, if not worse, than the demorats! At least the demorats are right up front with their chicanery while the republicans try to be more subtle.

Dnunn

Jan 13, 2021
View attachment 766

Ted Nugent
God Bless!

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 766

Ted Nugent
PUT THAT ON A BILLBOARD ON THE HIGHWAY

Jan 18, 2021
Uncle Ted... great post! You are right on target, and... without a single reference made to urine!
The seditious vermin are putting up walls their against the populace. I say let's support that effort... a wall all the way around DC then turn off the power, gas, water, and lights. Maybe even better... let's go full Texit and hire Trump as our President of the Republic of Texas.
By the way my man, if you have an extra guitar layin around, this patriot could sure use a decent axe... can't afford anything thing beyond a cheap chinese or malaysian made 6 string. Financially devastated by the previous socialist admin... WAS starting to climb out under Trump but that's probably over.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat