Liberals want the LGTBQ vote

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Chris Granger

Mar 3, 2021
Is it possible Biden decided to allow transgender to participate in sports to get this very reaction. From the right? Most conservatives have moved more to the middle and are not phased by gay marriage and all those issues . Now I have to say “ check mate” They have really gotten a rise out of the right where no compassion seems to present for people that have a mental problem. Is it possible that I the amount of transitioning men who want to play women’s sports are equivalent to the amount of white nazis in the Conservative party? This is to say VERY few and far between. I think they left wants us to look like jerks and we are playing into it. Most trans men that I know just want to be left alone, not stand out and do girlie girl stuff. They are not sporty be nature. They are very suicidal and need a lot of support . I think Christie Noam saw the forest through the trees. She does not want to cut off the node in spite of the face and allow her girls to be a victim on cancel culture.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat