Limbaugh: 'I'm on thin ice saying this' about Biden

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611246514498.png

Rush Limbaugh said he believes Democrats are fully aware the 2020 presidential election was illegitimate.
This is great if you have not heard it.

RUSH SAYS...

"I think they know that they are not – I gotta be very careful here in the words I choose. I think they know that this is something that's been arranged rather than legitimately sought and won," Limbaugh said on his national broadcast.

"They have not legitimately won it. Now, I'm on thin ice saying this. I'm making myself a target saying this, but I've been doing this for 30 years. And it's really no different today than 30 years ago. No different than last week, in terms of the way I approach this. It's almost a question of legitimacy.

"I'm almost of the mind that they know that there's not a full-fledged legitimacy to this. But it doesn't matter because they're able to lie to themselves. They're able to tell themselves stories. They really don't have anybody there [at the inauguration] and they've got people replaced by 200,000 flags, 200,000 flags that have been placed on the Washington mall."

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
What does Rush fear? "Thin ice"? We already fell through the f***ing ice, Rush. This was an outright fraudulent election, and everyone knows it (except half the country that is sheep and watches CNN).

In fact, it was a coup d'etat. Biden, Harris and a bunch of people should literally be executed for treason and the legitimate president re-installed. Hunter Biden was on stage at that fake ceremony. I nearly vomited.

This is a situation not unlike Venezuela, where Maduro was fraudulently elected using--wait for it--Dominion Voting Systems machines. Their real president is Juan Guaido.

Drain the Swamp, President Trump!

Dnunn

Jan 13, 2021
View attachment 782

Rush Limbaugh said he believes Democrats are fully aware the 2020 presidential election was illegitimate.

RUSH SAYS...

"I think they know that they are not – I gotta be very careful here in the words I choose. I think they know that this is something that's been arranged rather than legitimately sought and won," Limbaugh said on his national broadcast.

"They have not legitimately won it. Now, I'm on thin ice saying this. I'm making myself a target saying this, but I've been doing this for 30 years. And it's really no different today than 30 years ago. No different than last week, in terms of the way I approach this. It's almost a question of legitimacy.

"I'm almost of the mind that they know that there's not a full-fledged legitimacy to this. But it doesn't matter because they're able to lie to themselves. They're able to tell themselves stories. They really don't have anybody there [at the inauguration] and they've got people replaced by 200,000 flags, 200,000 flags that have been placed on the Washington mall."

I think the point being
What does Rush fear? "Thin ice"? We already fell through the f***ing ice, Rush. This was an outright fraudulent election, and everyone knows it (except half the country that is sheep and watches CNN).

In fact, it was a coup d'etat. Biden, Harris and a bunch of people should literally be executed for treason and the legitimate president re-installed. Hunter Biden was on stage at that fake ceremony. I nearly vomited.

This is a situation not unlike Venezuela, where Maduro was fraudulently elected using--wait for it--Dominion Voting Systems machines. Their real president is Juan Guaido.

Drain the Swamp, President Trump!
I think the point trying to be stressed is “illegitimate” That word seems to be trending in lots of circles.

Jan 18, 2021
Next time I talk to a federal employee my speech will be slowed way, way down. If I'm in a federal bldg I will walk like Tim Conway's old man maybe even slower than ly'in biden. I will drop my pants like gangster rappers in all federal bldgs. I plan to ask them to repeat every statement... my hearing isn't so good don't you know. I have this drooling problem too... sorry about my spit all over your floors... and hey, oops I must have missed the bowl. CIVIL DISOBEDIANCE its the only thing left since the govt knows it will steal all elections going further with impunity! If war breaks out well lets pray that doesn't happen but I know which side of the Constitution I stand on. I hope 80 million of us do too.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
REMEMBER INDIA. GANDHI'S PEOPLE LYING ON THE RR TRACKS. NOTHING THE BRITISH CD DO. WHEN I WAS KNOCKED DOWN @ THE OLD CAPITOL IT TOOK 5 POLICE TO CARRY ME AWAY. IF EVERYONE HAD DONE THAT WE MIGHT HAVE "CARRIED THE DAY"! RESIST. PEACEFULLY. PEACFUL DISRUPTION IS THE GREATEST FORCE IN THE WORLD. IT IS THE "WEAK FORCE" OF THE UNIVERSE WHICH IT SEEMS IS AFTER ALL THE GREATEST FORCE OF ALL. EMERSON WROTE: "THE HIDDEN LAW OF COMPENSATION". NOT POPULAR, BUT THIS KIND OF FORCE WILL WORK. SINCE WE HAVE NO REPRESENTATION WE DO NOTHING BUT WHAT WE AGREE TO DO.

Our strength grows out of our weakness.

"The indignation which arms itself with secret forces does not awaken until we are pricked and stung and sorely assailed. A great man is always willing to be little. Whilst he sits on the cushion of advantages, he goes to sleep. When he is pushed, tormented, defeated, he has a chance to learn something; he has been put on his wits, on his manhood; he has gained facts; learns his ignorance; is cured of the insanity of conceit; has got moderation and real skill."

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
View attachment 782

RUSH SAYS...

LONG LIVE RUSH LIMBAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THUMBS UP - PATRIOT FIST - WEVE HAD ENOUGH - JPEG.jpg

Rita Lloyd

Jan 21, 2021
View attachment 782

RUSH SAYS...

Of course they're aware!
They designed, funded, planned and executed it....lately I think some talk show hosts play both audiences....come on Hannity and Limbaugh....up your game...the time for half measures is OVER!!!!😡
inbound6159799253475856665.jpg

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
REMEMBER INDIA. GANDHI'S PEOPLE LYING ON THE RR TRACKS. NOTHING THE BRITISH CD DO. WHEN I WAS KNOCKED DOWN @ THE OLD CAPITOL IT TOOK 5 POLICE TO CARRY ME AWAY. IF EVERYONE HAD DONE THAT WE MIGHT HAVE "CARRIED THE DAY"! RESIST. PEACEFULLY. PEACFUL DISRUPTION IS THE GREATEST FORCE IN THE WORLD. IT IS THE "WEAK FORCE" OF THE UNIVERSE WHICH IT SEEMS IS AFTER ALL THE GREATEST FORCE OF ALL. EMERSON WROTE: "THE HIDDEN LAW OF COMPENSATION". NOT POPULAR, BUT THIS KIND OF FORCE WILL WORK. SINCE WE HAVE NO REPRESENTATION WE DO NOTHING BUT WHAT WE AGREE TO DO.

Our strength grows out of our weakness.

"The indignation which arms itself with secret forces does not awaken until we are pricked and stung and sorely assailed. A great man is always willing to be little. Whilst he sits on the cushion of advantages, he goes to sleep. When he is pushed, tormented, defeated, he has a chance to learn something; he has been put on his wits, on his manhood; he has gained facts; learns his ignorance; is cured of the insanity of conceit; has got moderation and real skill."
would the country stop if 74million people went on strike and stood on the roads and railway tracks?

Geminu

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 782

RUSH SAYS...

Geminu

Jan 18, 2021
Rush knows he can be targeted by the the fake news and others. I have noticed the local conservative radio talk show host here, toning his comments down quite a bit about the election. this is big money, and they are trying to silence , by squeezing the purse strings.need to get off youtube,twitter,google, and amazon. I wouldnt watch the election, if they tried to pay me!

S

Suzan H

View attachment 782

RUSH SAYS...

Everybody else in the country knows it's fraud too.

Reactions: JodiStriblingPerron

Noname

Jan 10, 2021
Dont you think 4 yrs. of Trump putting up with all this bullshit has been long enough? Where is all the proof, cant they skip trying to go through congress because that is a waste of time.? Too many swamp creatures. I would really like a reply explaining the holdup. Thanks!

Reactions: Kadv36

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat