LIN WOOD INTERVIEW W/PETE SANTILLI 3/26/21

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
From Pete's interview with Lin Wood, EP2388

Bottom line: Dominion cannot prove Sidney Powell’s statements about election fraud are false.
Because they are true. Sidney wins. Dominion loses. You are still being played by the propaganda…

suefacebook21

Mar 28, 2021
Lynn, Sydney and Mike Lindell need to pay attention to how this lawsuit is structured and focus on the "State Actor" evidence. A state actor cannot sue someone for defamation. They are close on the Public Actor part for state action is well supported.

Reach out and help these guys they have a different approach and are an assembly of the people trying to restore a republican form of government guaranteed by the Supreme Law of the Land.

Last edited:
Reactions: deanbob

deanbob

Feb 13, 2021
GREAT UPDATE FROM LIN WOOD TONIGHT!

Begins around the 2 hour mark.

Thank you for sharing this. I think I heard a video (that strained my efforts to decipher) with the person giving the details Lin Wood talks about several months back.

Last edited:

DeplorableByGrace

Feb 11, 2021

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat