Lin Wood Leaks Whistleblower Transcripts Exposing VP Pence, Rosenstein, Biden and MUCH, MUCH more

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Lin Wood Leaks Whistleblower Transcripts Exposing
VP Pence, Rosenstein, Biden and more

From Lin Wood:

Let’s get the day started with a big BANG of truth. Below is the transcription of the entire taped interview conducted with the brave whistleblower who speaks credibly about crimes committed at the highest levels of our government. He speaks at risk of his life and the life of his family. He consented to this public revelation of his truth.

You can judge for yourself whether the claims of the whistleblower must be investigated by law enforcement. I spent several days with him. I am convinced a thorough law enforcement investigation is demanded.

READ ARTICLE HERE:
https://populist.press/bombshell-lin-wood-leaks-whistleblower-transcripts-exposing-vp-pence/

READ transcript HERE:
all 191 pages of it....THE DEPRAVITY AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS HAS NO END.
Rosenstein, Pence, Judge assassination plots, Murder of Scalia with DMSO, the murder of Seth Rich, the “Dirty Trick Squad”, Biden…it’s all there!
https://populist.press/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/FULL-Transcript-of-Whistleblower-Interview.pdf

Reactions: Dip Stick

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Just finished reading the transcript of the whistleblower released by Lin Wood. I am sick to my stomach. The FBI is so corrupt and evil to it's VERY CORE. Time to shut 'em down. Replace with the Federal Marshalls.

It even covers corrupt Judge Sullivan. I knew the manner in which he treated Sidney - so condescending - he was compromised, on top of being an ass!

Once you read this you'll see they are the ones controlling this country and our elections. I have more empathy for what Trump faced every day he was at the WH and it continues.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I'm not buying it. Who is this guy? Dennis Montgomery?

Fantastic claims by anonymous people are not proof of anything.

That is not a deposition, more like a talk show interview.

We're sticking Pence on pedo island with no evidence but this guy? Really?

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
Just finished reading the transcript of the whistleblower released by Lin Wood. I am sick to my stomach. The FBI is so corrupt and evil to it's VERY CORE. Time to shut 'em down. Replace with the Federal Marshalls.

It even covers corrupt Judge Sullivan. I knew the manner in which he treated Sidney - so condescending - he was compromised, on top of being an ass!

Once you read this you'll see they are the ones controlling this country and our elections. I have more empathy for what Trump faced every day he was at the WH and it continues.
It took me almost 2 hours to read it and a fiction writer couldn’t describe these events in any better detail. The level of corruption has obviously gone on for decades, to be this out of control. All of the rejected lawsuits by judges who were probably compromised, now makes sense. Wish I knew what Bill Barr’s issues were, was he bullied and threatened. Or was he just as corrupted? Even Kermie is clutching the pearls

Attachments

• 056E7492-0B16-4F48-9C8F-80C88695D14A.gif
    056E7492-0B16-4F48-9C8F-80C88695D14A.gif
    372 KB · Views: 67

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
No matter how hard they tried to destroy the evidence it will come out. We will see the same thing happen with the 2020 election. This was not handled by one person, too many had a hand in this and once one state falls the snakes will start to turn on each other.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
That's what I'm talking about.

What the heck is that supposed convince me of? What does the picture have to do with the alleged flight log? It doesn't look anything like my pilots logbook. It's not a passenger manifest. It has several tail numbers on it, why would a flight logbook for one aircraft have all those different planes?

Can we see these "court released documents"? Why is it so blurry that you can't read it? Why does "confidential" look like a watermark instead of a stamp, like you would expect if some official agency classified the document?

Why is John Roberts the only name? Why does it say 24 persons when it's a 20 seat aircraft. Why is it not dated? Because then we could really check and see if Chief Justice John Roberts flew from Palm Beach to Teterboro that day?

N534GA is a G550 registered to the Gulfstream Corporation...

Last edited:

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Lin Wood Leaks Whistleblower Transcripts Exposing
VP Pence, Rosenstein, Biden and more

From Lin Wood:

Let’s get the day started with a big BANG of truth. Below is the transcription of the entire taped interview conducted with the brave whistleblower who speaks credibly about crimes committed at the highest levels of our government. He speaks at risk of his life and the life of his family. He consented to this public revelation of his truth.

You can judge for yourself whether the claims of the whistleblower must be investigated by law enforcement. I spent several days with him. I am convinced a thorough law enforcement investigation is demanded.

READ ARTICLE HERE:
https://populist.press/bombshell-lin-wood-leaks-whistleblower-transcripts-exposing-vp-pence/

READ transcript HERE:
all 191 pages of it....THE DEPRAVITY AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS HAS NO END.
Rosenstein, Pence, Judge assassination plots, Murder of Scalia with DMSO, the murder of Seth Rich, the “Dirty Trick Squad”, Biden…it’s all there!
https://populist.press/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/FULL-Transcript-of-Whistleblower-Interview.pdf
A lot of what was in this interview was the same as what was shown in a statement from Clapper, orsomeone claiming to be Clapper. Question I have is why DeSantis, Jordan, Gaetz - why haven't they been compromised or "setup"? I don't doubt things like this happen, even murder as I do believe people have been murdered. Money & power, awful combination.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021

You don't have to buy it. But, you haven't come in here with anything substantial to persuade me to change my mind.

JayJay3333

Jan 10, 2021
The transcripts are dated from January 2021 and I'm guessing that Populist Press substantiated at least a part of it before putting it up as their top headline. Steve Bannon told us today on his podcast to look at Citizen's Journal, Bongino Report, National Pulse, and, wait for it, the Populist Press.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
You don't have to buy it. But, you haven't come in here with anything substantial to persuade me to change my mind.
The burden of proof is on the accuser. This is the same kind of s*** as the "Steele dossier". A bunch of anonymous unsourced accusations. Seen it on CNN already.

Is this the f***ing kraken? These are the best lawyers the President and the RNC can come up with?

It really pisses me off. The Democrats have Perkins-Coie. One of the biggest and most feared law firms in the country. Boeing's lawyers. Mark Elias is their hatchet man and he was all over it right out of the gate. The RNC can't find a serious law firm?

Trump's team was a bunch of disorganized amateurs. One day in Arizona, the next in Michigan, fighting little turf wars among themselves and basically losing the fight before it even started.

They didn't know where the fight was going to be? Our elections are decided in 6 States. It ain't that hard to figure out. They should have had people on location, ready to roll in each State. A liason in the municipal police or Sheriff's office, with a judge on speed dial, so when the dems started kicking out the GOP poll watchers they could have stopped the counting.

The GOP are a bunch of feckless fools, and if this is the "kraken", we f***ing deserve to have the election stolen.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
The burden of proof is on the accuser. This is the same kind of s*** as the "Steele dossier". A bunch of anonymous unsourced accusations. Seen it on CNN already.

The GOP are a bunch of feckless fools, and if this is the "kraken", we f***ing deserve to have the election stolen.

Let's see how this shakes out in Arizona. Fact are like a boat made of cork, you can shot it full of hole but it still floats.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021

Is this the f***ing kraken? These are the best lawyers the President and the RNC can come up with?

It really pisses me off. The Democrats have Perkins-Coie. One of the biggest and most feared law firms in the country. Boeing's lawyers. Mark Elias is their hatchet man and he was all over it right out of the gate. The RNC can't find a serious law firm?

Trump's team was a bunch of disorganized amateurs. One day in Arizona, the next in Michigan, fighting little turf wars among themselves and basically losing the fight before it even started.

They didn't know where the fight was going to be? Our elections are decided in 6 States. It ain't that hard to figure out. They should have had people on location, ready to roll in each State. A liason in the municipal police or Sheriff's office, with a judge on speed dial, so when the dems started kicking out the GOP poll watchers they could have stopped the counting.

Thank you for your response. I'm always open to hearing another side. I loved the "Louder With Crowder" series where he would pick a hot topic, set up a table with a sign and ask people to change his mind.

I think most in this forum, and actually outside this forum, feel EXACTLY the same way. And we are all looking for answers to our questions - like the ones you pose. Thats why we're here. NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE.

Credible sources are critical for "truth." I find Lin Woods, thus far, to be a very credible source. For me, the document he released begins to shine a light on many things. I personally don't believe Lin would stake his career/reputation on this whistleblower if he wasn't credible. For me, over the past 12 years I've read many shocking things that people have risked their lives to expose. Much of it was too horrific to believe. Some of those people didn't live to see another day after they came forward. The whistleblower giving this testimony was also close to death. It forced me to do some deep digging. Well, sure enough I uncovered yet another level of horrific. The swamp is deep! I think it was deeper than even Trump OR we knew or realized.

I'm not sure if you heard the Man Cow Muller interview with Alex Jones. He is a good friend of Trump. He revealed that the SS told Trump he was getting "too hot" and they couldn't protect him any longer. He also revealed they had planned to assassinate Trump on Jan 6th. SS was getting stand down orders that day. They hate Trump that much. We are under attack, just as you indicate. We need miracles. I believe we are starting to see a few by those that are fearless and out there on the front line.

MAN COW AND ALEX JONES:
https://www.banned.video/watch?id=602ed4ebfea4f80cf5142700

Here's another one that may be of interest to you.
Investigative Journalist, Millie Weaver's documentary "PSYOP THE STEAL" - Patrick Bergy another whistleblower.
https://www.millennialmillie.com

Last edited:

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
,,,Credible sources are critical for "truth." I find Lin Woods, thus far, to be a very credible source. For me, the document he released begins to shine a light on many things. I personally don't believe Lin would stake his career/reputation on this whistleblower if he wasn't credible.
Both Wood and Powell went all in on the "Hammer and Scorecard" story, which we now know was pushed by a notorious con man. End of credibility.

Attorneys have a variety of tools available to them that we don't They can investigate someone's background with a click of the mouse. They can find all pending legal actions, and all past judgements.

It would have been easy (and it's an attorney's obligation to perform due diligence on every witness) to vet Dennis Montgomery and find out he was a scammer.

This so-called "whistleblower statement", reads like a bad spy novel. It's not even sworn. Note the date on the top. January 9. Look at all the guy's claims- he's done it all, been everywhere, has all these graduate degrees and military intelligence experience, he weaves a bunch of conspiracy theories into his narrative, none of which have any details that can be verified.

It reminds me of that old country song; "I'm a doctor, I'm a lawyer, I'm a movie star. I'm an astronaut, and I own this bar."

The only evidentiary value this statement has, would be in a legal malpractice case against Wood.

I'm doubting if Wood was ever really on Trump's side. Remember his advice to republicans in Georgia runoff? "If we all stay home, it will prove the fraud"? Well, that was helpful, huh?

Lin Wood is a failure and a complete fraud. This release does not help Trump in any way, it only does more harm to the MAGA movement.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Okay Lady Patriot, I put my super sleuth costume on.

This is what I found. The image looks like the Epstein flight manifests released by the court. But the page in the image is not one of the pages released by the court. The real documents do not have the "confidential" watermark. The meme image covers the flight numbers, and it's intentionally blurry so it's hard to read, but I can still sniff out enough to validate.

The tail number of the aircraft on the "John Roberts" line is not an Epstein owned aircraft. Epstein had 2 jets. A B727-31 and a G1159B, tail numbers N908JE and N909JE. They also had 2 helicopters, a Sikorski S-76 and a Bell 407. These had tail numbers with Ghislaine Maxwell's intials. N908GM and N491GM.

The "Roberts" line says it's a G1159, but it's the wrong tail number. N534GA. That jet is registered to Gulfstream.

This is actually the pilots log, not the aircraft log. It has entries for other flights, checkrides, simulator time, etc.

So I looked at every one of the 73 pages released by the court. I looked for not just the "John Roberts" entry, but also looked for the 4 DFW simulator entries above the Roberts entry. Ther is no line with "John Roberts" name in the court released docs, and no page with matching adjacent lines.

The field with Robert's name is where the pilot listed his passengers, usually just initials of the people onboard. There are almost no entries that have this field blank in the real logbook. There are some with the initial "LV", but in the meme image most of those are blank, which would mean an empty airplane except for "LV".

The page looks like the pages released by the court, but it is not one of the actual of pages released.

Here us a link to the full set. And Yep, Bill Clinton is on there, lol.

I cannot say the page is not authentic. The flight no. field is sequential for each type of aircraft. The meme image begins at Flight 2130 for the G1159, and the highest gulfstream flight number in the documents released is only around 1600.

There may be additional flight records for that jet that have not been released to the public. So it's possible that that page shown in the meme image is real. It's also possible it's a good fake. The tail number is still wrong though, and that's a problem. If it was Epstein's Gulfstream, it should be N909JE.

Last edited:

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Both Wood and Powell went all in on the "Hammer and Scorecard" story, which we now know was pushed by a notorious con man. End of credibility.

Attorneys have a variety of tools available to them that we don't They can investigate someone's background with a click of the mouse. They can find all pending legal actions, and all past judgements.

It would have been easy (and it's an attorney's obligation to perform due diligence on every witness) to vet Dennis Montgomery and find out he was a scammer.

This so-called "whistleblower statement", reads like a bad spy novel. It's not even sworn. Note the date on the top. January 9. Look at all the guy's claims- he's done it all, been everywhere, has all these graduate degrees and military intelligence experience, he weaves a bunch of conspiracy theories into his narrative, none of which have any details that can be verified.

It reminds me of that old country song; "I'm a doctor, I'm a lawyer, I'm a movie star. I'm an astronaut, and I own this bar."

The only evidentiary value this statement has, would be in a legal malpractice case against Wood.

I'm doubting if Wood was ever really on Trump's side. Remember his advice to republicans in Georgia runoff? "If we all stay home, it will prove the fraud"? Well, that was helpful, huh?

Lin Wood is a failure and a complete fraud. This release does not help Trump in any way, it only does more harm to the MAGA movement.
Good Evening, HighSea, A bit more comes out from Lin Wood connecting the dots. Thought you may be interested. I predict we'll continue to see more in the coming days. I still believe in Sidney and Lin Woods. I know one of your beefs was the fact the Dems had a well known law firm in their back pocket. Well...have a look at this law firm in Georgia and it's association. Unreal.

Also, the website https://www.thegatewaypundit.com, if you aren't familiar with it, is a great site.

FROM LINK ABOVE:
"Here’s what Attorney Lin Wood dropped today on these connections:

FBI Director Christopher Wray was a partner at the Atlanta-based mega firm of King & Spalding.

Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is a partner at King & Spalding.

Former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates is a partner at King & Spalding.

Former Chief of Staff to FBI Director Wray, Paul Murphy, is a partner at King & Spalding.

King & Spalding has grown from its Atlanta roots over the last 50 years to be a powerhouse international law firm with significant political and governmental contacts.

King & Spalding maintains its Georgia presence and still wields a great deal of power and influence in the State of Georgia. Ask anyone in the Georgia State Bar. They ALL know.

Former FBI Chief of Staff Moves Back to King & Spalding:

Paul Murphy, former Chief of Staff to The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Director Chris Wray, has moved back to King & Spalding. Murphy has rejoined as a partner in the firm’s Special Matters and Government Investigations team.

Prior to working at the FBI until February 2021, Murphy was a partner at King & Spalding from 2004 to 2019. In 2019, he joined the FBI and worked with Director Chris Wray on all issues before the agency including white-collar enforcement issues regularly facing private sector clients. Previously, Murphy has also worked with the Department of Justice (DOJ) in different roles including as the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Georgia, as the Associate Deputy Attorney General, and later as the Chief of Staff to then-Deputy Attorney General Larry Thompson."

Last edited:

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
That's the swamp. The other thing they all did when they left gov't is hire each other. McCabe hires Comey, Comey hires Mueller, etc. So when Durham came knocking they could say "attorney-client privilege".

Obama was smart, I have to give him credit. He loaded the DOJ several levels down. So whoever got fired, there was an Obama-approved replacement ready to step into the spot and continue the attack on Trump and obstructing the truth from getting out.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021

I would Consider Agreeing with You, But Look Around, Have You Not noticed an Evil Trend Lurking, with What Seems to be Absolutely NO LAW AND ORDER to be found?

Reactions: Lady Patriot

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I agree 100% wrt the death of law and order. It's a hot mess for sure.

BUT- I can't use that as an excuse to lower the bar of evidence. I am not looking for something I agree with from Wood. I'm looking for something that can be corroborated. Like I mentioned prev- I can get fantastic stories from anonymous sources from the NYT and CNN.

I cannot judge credibility if I do not know the source. If the source is intentionally hidden from me, I have to take it with a grain of salt. Whether I want to believe it or not- doesn't matter.

I want to see some substance Why the 2 month delay from Wood? I'd venture it's because he can't corroborate the story?

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat