Lin Wood rebuts the misinformed at Mercer

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021

His rebuttal at Mercer should be required study at every law school. He dismantled his critics one by one.

Rhetorical hyperbole = 1st amendment protected speech.
I listened to that last night....and I.....literally....was doing fist pumps in the air....after each MEGA BRILLIANT POINT Lin was countering towards the PATHETIC....FECKLESS....and horribly UNINFORMED.....DEAN...yes....The DEAN.....of MERCER LAW SCHOOL...in Georgia...LIN was brilliant......The STREAM OF LIBERAL CANCEL CULTURE BS.....was on FULL display....evidently....Lin Wood got word of the DEAN having a conference call with staff and students...discussing...'the radical problem with LIN WOOD'...and they discussed whether or not they should take LIN WOOD'S name off of a courtroom in the school.....LIN WAS ON THE PHONE LINE....unknowingly to all......so...brilliantly.......just like....A LION...waiting to STRIKE ITS PREY....LIN sat...quietly....until...THE MOMENT TO POUNCE...and....BOY DID HE POUNCE........He...absolutely annihilated EVERYBODY....including MERCER LAW SCHOOL....you have to listen to a student's interaction......which made my head.....EXPLODE.....because this KID.....was very WELL VERSED in all the LIBERAL BS TALKING POINTS FROM THE LEFT......and....the best part.....LIN brought to attention that....it is TRUTH AND FACTS...that a great lawyer needs to PURSUE......as...not ONE MORON from......MERCER LAW SCHOOL....had the wherewithal....to FOLLOW FACTS.....................take the time to listen......its BRILLIANT...

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
These are the times that try men's souls, but I suspect that the forces of Good will eventually defeat the forces of evil. The problem is the evil forces here at home are every bit as dangerous as China, if not moreso.

Look how many good people (in addition to the 80 million+ Trump voters and the 20% of Democrats who now regret voting for Biden due to being misled) are on the Right Side of history here: Trump, Pompeo, Giuliani, Powell, Wood, Ellis, Pulitzer, McInerney, Flynn, Parkes, Bannon, Kassam, Maxey, Midge...on and on.

We live in a society that demands instant gratification. It's enough to see some of the comments on this message board. Fake President has been in office (sort of, simulated, on a movie set) for less than a week and you'd think it was the end of the world. Yeah, it's ugly and disturbing. Who hasn't had a thought or two of violence? But getting out of this mess the right way is possible; it will take some time and we will emerge wounded but victorious. Nobody believes Biden is our president. Between naps and apple sauce, even Biden doesn't believe it.

All this talk of doom and gloom on this board seems forced, weak and in some cases paid for by foreign entities. Suffice it to say that there are many non-Americans posting a lot of BS on here. Live and let live, but see them for what they are.

We are not going to just "let this go", but there is wisdom which requires patience for things settle to down first as we get our bearings. We've been attacked before; we are slow to anger but once heated, Americans are a force to be reckoned with.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
These are the times that try men's souls, but I suspect that the forces of Good will eventually defeat the forces of evil. The problem is the evil forces here at home are every bit as dangerous as China, if not moreso.

Look how many good people (in addition to the 80 million+ Trump voters and the 20% of Democrats who now regret voting for Biden due to being misled) are on the Right Side of history here: Trump, Pompeo, Giuliani, Powell, Wood, Ellis, Pulitzer, McInerney, Flynn, Parkes, Bannon, Kassam, Maxey, Midge...on and on.

We live in a society that demands instant gratification. It's enough to see some of the comments on this message board. Fake President has been in office (sort of, simulated, on a movie set) for less than a week and you'd think it was the end of the world. Yeah, it's ugly and disturbing. Who hasn't had a thought or two of violence? But getting out of this mess the right way is possible; it will take some time and we will emerge wounded but victorious. Nobody believes Biden is our president. Between naps and apple sauce, even Biden doesn't believe it.

All this talk of doom and gloom on this board seems forced, weak and in some cases paid for by foreign entities. Suffice it to say that there are many non-Americans posting a lot of BS on here. Live and let live, but see them for what they are.

We are not going to just "let this go", but there is wisdom which requires patience for things settle to down first as we get our bearings. We've been attacked before; we are slow to anger but once heated, Americans are a force to be reckoned with.
Yes I normally agree with most of what you say...BUT...your countries inability to make people accountable and weak and gutless Military are having an affect on the rest of the world...take Taiwan...Americans have this arrogant inability to give a flying fck about anyone but themselves...you are an incredibly self righteous, evil nation of liars, hypocrites and my neighbours son is about to go to war for your bastards and if he loses his life because of that Chinese Biden corrupt pedophile that you REFUSE to arrest, Ill put the blame on you republicans and Military, that say...GOD has a fckin plan, Lin Wood...fckin idiot speaking bullshit...be patient.....what crap....Biden IS your fckin president...grow some balls and accept it...your military is sitting in a basement or off to Syria...if the Military is in power and Biden is not your president why the fck are they bowing to him....???all these pipe dream plans...tell us the fcking plan...if you know what it is...but it doesnt exist....your all lying give false hope to people is dangerous......and we will send our sons and daughters off to fight YOUR wars again to shed blood because you weak bastards couldnt arrest 1 fcking corrupt person.....so dont say people overseas are not invested in this.....we put our lives and economy is in trouble because of your self righteous, self absorbing lies and fake sky GODS...what a joke your country people are for letting this get to this stage...oh but yes be patient we have aplan...to let others die while supporting your false no evidence hope of a PLAN??? so shall I blame you for telling people to be patient and pray whilst we send our kids off to war for your bastards...the bullshit is coming from you republicans with no evidence of a plan...perhaps Biden really won the election and you guys are just sore losers....

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA

I believe the two (our politicians and China) are so intermingled, that starving one, will starve them all.

tom bragg

Jan 22, 2021
Yes I normally agree with most of what you say...BUT...your countries inability to make people accountable and weak and gutless Military are having an affect on the rest of the world...take Taiwan...Americans have this arrogant inability to give a flying fck about anyone but themselves...you are an incredibly self righteous, evil nation of liars, hypocrites and my neighbours son is about to go to war for your bastards and if he loses his life because of that Chinese Biden corrupt pedophile that you REFUSE to arrest, Ill put the blame on you republicans and Military, that say...GOD has a fckin plan, Lin Wood...fckin idiot speaking bullshit...be patient.....what crap....Biden IS your fckin president...grow some balls and accept it...your military is sitting in a basement or off to Syria...if the Military is in power and Biden is not your president why the fck are they bowing to him....???all these pipe dream plans...tell us the fcking plan...if you know what it is...but it doesnt exist....your all lying give false hope to people is dangerous......and we will send our sons and daughters off to fight YOUR wars again to shed blood because you weak bastards couldnt arrest 1 fcking corrupt person.....so dont say people overseas are not invested in this.....we put our lives and economy is in trouble because of your self righteous, self absorbing lies and fake sky GODS...what a joke your country people are for letting this get to this stage...oh but yes be patient we have aplan...to let others die while supporting your false no evidence hope of a PLAN??? so shall I blame you for telling people to be patient and pray whilst we send our kids off to war for your bastards...the bullshit is coming from you republicans with no evidence of a plan...perhaps Biden really won the election and you guys are just sore losers....
Shut Up Troll and Troll your own s*** hole country

Reactions: Farmefatale

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
“Americans have this arrogant inability to give a flying fck about anyone but themselves”

I agree. As an American, who left but has been trying to get home, these folks don’t consider me an “American” because I do not live there yet my entire family do. 🙄 But they will consider some gang banger rapist who murders people America. And yes, a lot of Americans do have this superiority feature where they feel they are above everyone else In the world.

What they fail to realise is what America does EFFECTS the ENTIRE WORLD. So if America falls, the world falls. If Europe fell, America would still be strong. That is why non Americans, and you are not the only one, are complaining and trying to tell Americans to stand up and fight. Fight for your children. Fight for the future children of your bloodline. Because if you don’t they will have no future. And thus, this will effect the rest of the world. There are thousands if not millions whom are frustrated that America let this fraud occur, and please do not tell me people fought, that is bs. Courts do not count they are bought off.

I do not believe in outside wars, sending our kids to die for the elites. These people did nothing to Americans, yet we are “forced” to kill them and our own for blood money and devil worshippers.

All this talk of doom and gloom on this board seems forced, weak and in some cases paid for by foreign entities. Suffice it to say that there are many non-Americans posting a lot of BS on here. Live and let live, but see them for what they are.”

Who cares if there are non Americans posting on here? What America does effects the lives of the entire world, or did you not know this? You think them shutting down pipelines will only effect the prices of oil for Americans, for example?

“All this talk of doom and gloom...” You still do not get it, do you? You have not even researched into their Agenda 2020 plan or NWO. Just a bunch of conspiracy theories that will never happen, correct? Tell that to the Venezuelans. It seems to me a lot of you just want to stay asleep in this comfy rainbow world thinking everything will be fine instead of helping people wake up and get prepared for what is coming and already here. I hear this kind of talk from boomers, guess their life was great compared to the generations below them. Being able to own a house and car on only a years salary must have made life excellent for you. Well just keep thinking that way then.

”See them for what they are...” Meaning what? Conspiracy theorists? Truth tellers? Or people not falling for the “we will be fine” bullshit?

Last edited:

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Mr....AUSTRALIA......please......please......please.....please....STOP saying that "perhaps Biden really won the election....and we are just sore losers".......if you purport to be a student of American politics....then you need to double up on your efforts to DIG AND FIND all the overwhelming evidence of..... TRUMP WINNING and BIDEN LOSING....my guy friend in Washington.....standing so close to the evidence.....that he could have walked home with it.......is JUMPING OUT OF HIS SKIN.....so....please do some... BASIC...research and READ.......PETER NAVARROs..... detailed report on....HOW THIS ELECTION.... was STOLEN......I'm just saying that when you say things....as you do.....you are POURING SALT......TONS OF SALT.....in a very very very open and fresh WOUND......that 75 - 80 million Americans......are TRYING TO NURSE.....and.....it really BURNS..!!!!!!!!!!......please.....please.....consider our psyche.....THIS IS ROUGH STUFF..!!!!

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Mr....AUSTRALIA......please......please......please.....please....STOP saying that "perhaps Biden really won the election....and we are just sore losers".......if you purport to be a student of American politics....then you need to double up on your efforts to DIG AND FIND all the overwhelming evidence of..... TRUMP WINNING and BIDEN LOSING....my guy friend in Washington.....standing so close to the evidence.....that he could have walked home with it.......is JUMPING OUT OF HIS SKIN.....so....please do some... BASIC...research and READ.......PETER NAVARROs..... detailed report on....HOW THIS ELECTION.... was STOLEN......I'm just saying that when you say things....as you do.....you are POURING SALT......TONS OF SALT.....in a very very very open and fresh WOUND......that 75 - 80 million Americans......are TRYING TO NURSE.....and.....it really BURNS..!!!!!!!!!!......please.....please.....consider our psyche.....THIS IS ROUGH STUFF..!!!!
Yes the election was stolen....agree....I agree and have read a lot of the affidavits on Sidneys website.follow Rudy, sat through the inquiries.....etc..im convinced of that also...i do not claim to be a student of politics, just a mere observer, i dont make false claims and conspiracy theories...your friend in DC is not doing anything, jumping out of his skin is not arresting people, he is doing more damage to YOU by saying these things and nothing is happening......plenty of people holding evidence, supposedly? plenty of people creating more danger than me with these false theories, and claims, Pelosi has been arrested, Biden is in a fake office and is not the president...BS....thats more dangerous than me telling the truth of whats actually happening, or NOT happening, Lin Woods, Navaro...all bystanders making claims with NO position to do anything about it...what is your military doing sweet fck all? ....the wound and SALT was already there. 20 yrs of Hilaries / Obamas / Bidens corruption and the Military has stood by and watched...you cant blame a single person outside your country for your wounds created and the salt was put on by the Military by not protecting the laws and constitution.......ill wake to another day of, oh its in GODS hands, all the prophets saying the 6th, then the 20th were going to have Trump as the president and arrests were going to be made, those days passed... now its the 4th march..what crap, cant arrest people from a basement......its in the grand plan, be Patient...BS...But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’ Dueteronomy 18:20...Im an athiest...GOD apparently created man in his image....thats very clear now.. Hunter is a prime example of that....ill await for another day to pass and all the conspiracy theories...Ill bet this planet that your Military do fck all today...every day the Military add more SALT to OUR wounds and OUR psyche....and noone is held accountable and other countries are getting pissed with Biden and his decisions because he IS THE PRESIDENT....enjoy the banter and free speech under the 1st amendment...

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
“Americans have this arrogant inability to give a flying fck about anyone but themselves”

I agree. As an American, who left but has been trying to get home, these folks don’t consider me an “American” because I do not live there yet my entire family do. 🙄 But they will consider some gang banger rapist who murders people America. And yes, a lot of Americans do have this superiority feature where they feel they are above everyone else In the world.

What they fail to realise is what America does EFFECTS the ENTIRE WORLD. So if America falls, the world falls. If Europe fell, America would still be strong. That is why non Americans, and you are not the only one, are complaining and trying to tell Americans to stand up and fight. Fight for your children. Fight for the future children of your bloodline. Because if you don’t they will have no future. And thus, this will effect the rest of the world. There are thousands if not millions whom are frustrated that America let this fraud occur, and please do not tell me people fought, that is bs. Courts do not count they are bought off.

I do not believe in outside wars, sending our kids to die for the elites. These people did nothing to Americans, yet we are “forced” to kill them and our own for blood money and devil worshippers.

All this talk of doom and gloom on this board seems forced, weak and in some cases paid for by foreign entities. Suffice it to say that there are many non-Americans posting a lot of BS on here. Live and let live, but see them for what they are.”

Who cares if there are non Americans posting on here? What America does effects the lives of the entire world, or did you not know this? You think them shutting down pipelines will only effect the prices of oil for Americans, for example?

“All this talk of doom and gloom...” You still do not get it, do you? You have not even researched into their Agenda 2020 plan or NWO. Just a bunch of conspiracy theories that will never happen, correct? Tell that to the Venezuelans. It seems to me a lot of you just want to stay asleep in this comfy rainbow world thinking everything will be fine instead of helping people wake up and get prepared for what is coming and already here. I hear this kind of talk from boomers, guess their life was great compared to the generations below them. Being able to own a house and car on only a years salary must have made life excellent for you. Well just keep thinking that way then.

”See them for what they are...” Meaning what? Conspiracy theorists? Truth tellers? Or people not falling for the “we will be fine” bullshit?

Good. You fell for the bait. I would like to recommend that you read this:

People who don’t have much positive or constructive substance to offer, or perhaps have psychological issues, tend to spend a lot of time hijacking online forums like this. A hallmark is that you rant endlessly.

That plus your usage of English and your repeated assertion that you’re “American” gives the distinct impression that 1) you’re just a troll and 2) if you are American (doubtful), you are not helping the Conservative cause. I suggest you are being paid per negative post and reply and I also suggest that you are not alone on this forum. I could call out others - but just you for now.

The fact that you aren’t banned speaks to the restraint of the moderator - or - to their not wanting to censor folks. But what you are doing is disgusting and transparent.

Reactions: tom bragg

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021

People who don’t have much positive or constructive substance to offer, or perhaps have psychological issues, tend to spend a lot of time hijacking online forums like this. A hallmark is that you rant endlessly.

That plus your usage of English and your repeated assertion that you’re “American” gives the distinct impression that 1) you’re just a troll and 2) if you are American (doubtful), you are not helping the Conservative cause. I suggest you are being paid per negative post and reply and I also suggest that you are not alone on this forum. I could call out others - but just you for now.

The fact that you aren’t banned speaks to the restraint of the moderator - or - to their not wanting to censor folks. But what you are doing is disgusting and transparent.
Poor boomer, found me out. Damn. I better go hide now. I get paid 20 bucks per post I make, btw.

I will be positive just so your boomer feelings won’t be hurt so much. The world is going to be a beautiful place. The plan is working well, Trump will be back in soon. A magical creature will swoop down and rid the world of pedophiles and demonic forces that have eroded our governments. We will all live happily, with lots of food for everyone, no poverty, no loss of jobs, with Rainbows everywhere you look. Do you feel happy now? All the bad things going on now isn’t real and we should never address them because he will be arrested soon so whatever he is doing now won’t come to fruition, like people losing their jobs.

Now, back to reality. Not everyone lives in your perfect world And some of us see reality for what it is and what is happening. I have posted news articles, given my opinions on things, have told numerous times warning people of what is coming and have helped people out by giving suggestions of what they can do. I have been messaged quite a few times with people thanking me for telling the truth and if I could give advice on certain topics. I understand that coming from a stage of being asleep one can not fully comprehend what is coming because they are so wrapped up in trusting whoevers plan, Qs, Gods, Trumps whomever that they wish to remain asleep. Fine and dandy. When I came to this forum maybe 3 people were posting, one was Citizen x, you weren’t one of them. If you do not like people being honest and straight forward move on. I get boomers are strict in their mind of thought and are not open to others opinions that do not match their own, kind of like millennials.

As far as banning? Ban me for what? I have stated nothing illegal. You don’t like what I say so you want me banned. Now, who is it that sounds like a FED or left winger? I disagree with a lot of what I hear on here and many other forums, whether it be from the right or left and never once thought anyone should be banned for FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Please do not even bother calling yourself an American when you are asking for someone to be banned for words you do not like.

And yes I am an American. Born and raised in Bakersfield California. Would you like my old address, perhaps you can go there and idk, pull some antifa boomer bs.

Have a wonderful, lovely, joyful, rainbow filled day you terrific american you!

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
I think people can disagree without being disagreeable. Actors like the one above, whom I’m sure many are fed up with, add little to civil discourse and do not, as they falsely believe, hold a monopoly on the truth.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Yes the election was stolen....agree....I agree and have read a lot of the affidavits on Sidneys website.follow Rudy, sat through the inquiries.....etc..im convinced of that also...i do not claim to be a student of politics, just a mere observer, i dont make false claims and conspiracy theories...your friend in DC is not doing anything, jumping out of his skin is not arresting people, he is doing more damage to YOU by saying these things and nothing is happening......plenty of people holding evidence, supposedly? plenty of people creating more danger than me with these false theories, and claims, Pelosi has been arrested, Biden is in a fake office and is not the president...BS....thats more dangerous than me telling the truth of whats actually happening, or NOT happening, Lin Woods, Navaro...all bystanders making claims with NO position to do anything about it...what is your military doing sweet fck all? ....the wound and SALT was already there. 20 yrs of Hilaries / Obamas / Bidens corruption and the Military has stood by and watched...you cant blame a single person outside your country for your wounds created and the salt was put on by the Military by not protecting the laws and constitution.......ill wake to another day of, oh its in GODS hands, all the prophets saying the 6th, then the 20th were going to have Trump as the president and arrests were going to be made, those days passed... now its the 4th march..what crap, cant arrest people from a basement......its in the grand plan, be Patient...BS...But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’ Dueteronomy 18:20...Im an athiest...GOD apparently created man in his image....thats very clear now.. Hunter is a prime example of that....ill await for another day to pass and all the conspiracy theories...Ill bet this planet that your Military do fck all today...every day the Military add more SALT to OUR wounds and OUR psyche....and noone is held accountable and other countries are getting pissed with Biden and his decisions because he IS THE PRESIDENT....enjoy the banter and free speech under the 1st amendment...
I'm done...AUSTRALIA....your anger that NOTHING IS EVER DONE.....and how it effects the world......is something I just don't want to battle anymore.....just not willing to engage....sorry....it goes nowhere....and I best just walk away than scream and shout and have a mini MELTDOWN.

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I'm done...AUSTRALIA....your anger that NOTHING IS EVER DONE.....and how it effects the world......is something I just don't want to battle anymore.....just not willing to engage....sorry....it goes nowhere....and I best just walk away than scream and shout and have a mini MELTDOWN.
Wasnt asking you to battle it, nor engage,...so based on 1 persons opinion you`re willing to throw a whole Ally away, I havent thrown the US away, just pissed at your military, when I see arrests Ill come round and eat my words..lol...you have 1 dictator melting down your country at the moment, and other countries...im the least of your worries....and the world..yes the world matters here, your inability to accept that exemplifies the fact that Americans see themselves above and self righteously better than anybody else on the planet and cant stand in anyones elses shoes, why should the US be the only ones to have Nuclear bombs and noone else can..for world peace? so you expect the planet to put world peace in the hands of a mentally retarded corrupt pedophile and a racist violent black woman? makes sense........Canada, taiwan, Israel, Saudi`s, Australia all affected...since Biden was voted in China has destroyed 7 of our big export industries plus other pressures put on us because Biden is on the bribe list, Trump had them under control......another day, another conspiracy theory, another day of no accountability...but there is a plan, Im being patient, im still here waiting....off to pray to God to tell me this grand plan and for you not to have a meltdown...ps we are on the same team..

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
I think people can disagree without being disagreeable. Actors like the one above, whom I’m sure many are fed up with, add little to civil discourse and do not, as they falsely believe, hold a monopoly on the truth.

CCP ASSASSIN, You’r forgotten you’r dealing with a lady, as well you should know they think differently to men and this should be taken into account!
For example a bunch of flowers changes every thing for them and not for you.
I too am not from your country, My excuse for being here is, your republic is under a very determined and serious attack, Of witch has boiled down to a bunch of well to do people, that hold the position of judge and politician, that have been discovered on the flight logs of a trip to kiddy fiddlers island.
As a result the owner of the enterprise, whilst in one of your most secure prisons was assassinated ( arguably )!!!
In my earlier life plundering around in stupidness, I found myself in the CCP, working for your country as an engineer, I personally witnessed the fall of the soviets, driven out by the Russian people, Who had to shell the building that the commie freaks were held up in in Macaw.
The president of the day stood firm, protected by a sheet of wrigley tin, and despaired into a bottle from the strain of supporting 2080 million people in the largest country on the planet by land mass.

Other recall recollections;

Standing in a room with Putin before the rest of the world new who he would be, Answering to the disappearance of a state asset witch had been taken by machine gun attack, Present was my boss and my minder and the cia and a number of other people including the truck driver who was still shaking from his expense.

Talking to a KGB boss of a provence, Comrade Ala, witch today is a country, Asking me if I could take look after of his kids out of fear of what was going to happen to him.

The fall of the red army reducing Majors and Generals to taxi drivers just to feed there families.

My question to you is, are you going to let your country get to this point?

I pledge to stand firm in supporting the Republic of the USA and to stand alongside you in this endeavour. Leave fed up alone her hart is in the right place.
Now this good man Lin Wood needs so much moor support, Haw about giving him some!

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021

CCP i'd like to put before you what is whiten at the bottom of this wiki page;
Last edited 25 days ago by OAbot
Who on gods green is this OAbot, This site is put up by the lefty bankers, Please make sour you'r not being edited as well.

LINDIESUE

Jan 19, 2021
I listened to that last night....and I.....literally....was doing fist pumps in the air....after each MEGA BRILLIANT POINT Lin was countering towards the PATHETIC....FECKLESS....and horribly UNINFORMED.....DEAN...yes....The DEAN.....of MERCER LAW SCHOOL...in Georgia...LIN was brilliant......The STREAM OF LIBERAL CANCEL CULTURE BS.....was on FULL display....evidently....Lin Wood got word of the DEAN having a conference call with staff and students...discussing...'the radical problem with LIN WOOD'...and they discussed whether or not they should take LIN WOOD'S name off of a courtroom in the school.....LIN WAS ON THE PHONE LINE....unknowingly to all......so...brilliantly.......just like....A LION...waiting to STRIKE ITS PREY....LIN sat...quietly....until...THE MOMENT TO POUNCE...and....BOY DID HE POUNCE........He...absolutely annihilated EVERYBODY....including MERCER LAW SCHOOL....you have to listen to a student's interaction......which made my head.....EXPLODE.....because this KID.....was very WELL VERSED in all the LIBERAL BS TALKING POINTS FROM THE LEFT......and....the best part.....LIN brought to attention that....it is TRUTH AND FACTS...that a great lawyer needs to PURSUE......as...not ONE MORON from......MERCER LAW SCHOOL....had the wherewithal....to FOLLOW FACTS.....................take the time to listen......its BRILLIANT...

LINDIESUE

Jan 19, 2021

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat