Lin Wood Under Attack By State Of Arizona

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
From Attorney Lin Wood:

Earlier today I posted a grievance complaint filed against me by the State Bar of Arizona. While the letter was directed to only me, I did not realize it contained exhibits referencing other lawyers. My mistake. Below is the letter without attachments.

Also my office informed me today that a motion for pro hac vice was filed in the case on my behalf 4–5 days before the complaint was dismissed. So I made a mistake on that issue too. I had no other involvement in the case beyond that filing.

I continue to prove that I am imperfect. I hope you will forgive my mistakes. I try my best to get it right. When I make a mistake, I will always own up to it.

Many of my “friends,” and my professional “colleagues,” have joined the mob of liars in the propaganda mainstream and social media to question my mental health and falsely brand me as “crazy.”

Why do they choose to falsely accuse me and in doing so, ignore the body of my life’s work as a lawyer?

Because they cannot attack or face the truth of the message of the brave whistleblower. So they falsely attack the messenger in hopes of destroying me.

I understand the tactics of the enemy. The enemy has a limited playbook. These tactics date as far back as the crucifixion of Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior.

They killed Jesus of Nazareth but they could not kill the truth of His message. His message has survived over 2,000 years and is growing in strength today.

Jesus Christ the Perfect Son of God spoke TRUTH. Jesus Christ the Perfect Son of God was TRUTH. Jesus Christ the Perfect Son of God was God in the flesh.

God is real. God is truth. The enemy has already been defeated.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Not my take on it at all. A simple comparison of what bad people do to those who speak the truth. I’m sure it’s been brutal judging the attacks he’s put up with. Now if he’d made the statement “he’s more popular than Jesus” then there’s a problem.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
From Attorney Lin Wood:

Earlier today I posted a grievance complaint filed against me by the State Bar of Arizona. While the letter was directed to only me, I did not realize it contained exhibits referencing other lawyers. My mistake. Below is the letter without attachments.

Also my office informed me today that a motion for pro hac vice was filed in the case on my behalf 4–5 days before the complaint was dismissed. So I made a mistake on that issue too. I had no other involvement in the case beyond that filing.

I continue to prove that I am imperfect. I hope you will forgive my mistakes. I try my best to get it right. When I make a mistake, I will always own up to it.

Many of my “friends,” and my professional “colleagues,” have joined the mob of liars in the propaganda mainstream and social media to question my mental health and falsely brand me as “crazy.”

Why do they choose to falsely accuse me and in doing so, ignore the body of my life’s work as a lawyer?

Because they cannot attack or face the truth of the message of the brave whistleblower. So they falsely attack the messenger in hopes of destroying me.

I understand the tactics of the enemy. The enemy has a limited playbook. These tactics date as far back as the crucifixion of Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior.

They killed Jesus of Nazareth but they could not kill the truth of His message. His message has survived over 2,000 years and is growing in strength today.

Jesus Christ the Perfect Son of God spoke TRUTH. Jesus Christ the Perfect Son of God was TRUTH. Jesus Christ the Perfect Son of God was God in the flesh.

Of course the RINOS and swampsters are going to try to discredit him for ANYTHING.
"He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone."

Reactions: Susan M and Scout

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Ah....I think you misread Lin...in all honesty... sir....what LIN has done....since the beginning of this charade...has been to.....proclaim from the top of his mountain...that TRUTH SHALL BE REVEALED...and Lin means....HIS TRUTH.....the facts pertaining to HIM...HIS ACTIONS....HIS LIFE'S WORK....AND HIS work and dedication to under covering....AND EXPOSING...all the FRAUD and evil manipulations of NOV 3rd.....and....secondly.....and this is where I think you might have gotten confused....Lin has commented on the fact that they killed JESUS...for speaking the TRUTH......and...if WE...who believe and follow JESUS...as well.....should NOT be surprised when... WE ARE ATTACKED....for speaking TRUTH....just like JESUS.
it was NOT a side by side comparison of the two men.....like they were somehow...similar in their message.....JESUS and LIN.....it was....instead.....the aligning UP of WHAT BOTH MEN STAND FOR....that being....the TRUTH
..Lin is an absolute BULLDOG in pursuit of THE TRUTH....wherever that might take him...along the path.....and...obviously...he has built a very successful life around THAT DETERMINATION.....what I find abhorrent....are these same people... who are suppose to be...IN DEFENSE OF THE TRUTH....are now....stabbing him in the back...and proclaiming that this TRUTH that LIN ....has unfolded...is no longer allowed.....in the public square...and in another comparison with the TRUTH THAT JESUS brought.......they can kill the messenger....but they cannot kill THE MESSAGE.
Its NOT going to work....what these moron libs think they are doing to LIN.....it cannot work....because.....what these blind... arrogant.... hypocrites.... actually think they are doing......by silencing LIN....in some draconian form....will backfire......and LIN...and GOD...and TRUTH....will prevail......and they.....will lose.
them are the rules of LIFE.....GOD ALWAYS WINS.

Bigwar@2021

Jan 10, 2021
From Attorney Lin Wood:

WE THE PEOPLE OF THIS GREAT NATION STAND WITH YOU LIN WOOD YOU ARE THE TRUTH GOD BLESS YOU WE WILL KEEP TELLING THE TRUTH

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Ah....I think you misread Lin...in all honesty... sir....what LIN has done....since the beginning of this charade...has been to.....proclaim from the top of his mountain...that TRUTH SHALL BE REVEALED...and Lin means....HIS TRUTH.....the facts pertaining to HIM...HIS ACTIONS....HIS LIFE'S WORK....AND HIS work and dedication to under covering....AND EXPOSING...all the FRAUD and evil manipulations of NOV 3rd.....and....secondly.....and this is where I think you might have gotten confused....Lin has commented on the fact that they killed JESUS...for speaking the TRUTH......and...if WE...who believe and follow JESUS...as well.....should NOT be surprised when... WE ARE ATTACKED....for speaking TRUTH....just like JESUS.
it was NOT a side by side comparison of the two men.....like they were somehow...similar in their message.....JESUS and LIN.....it was....instead.....the aligning UP of WHAT BOTH MEN STAND FOR....that being....the TRUTH
..Lin is an absolute BULLDOG in pursuit of THE TRUTH....wherever that might take him...along the path.....and...obviously...he has built a very successful life around THAT DETERMINATION.....what I find abhorrent....are these same people... who are suppose to be...IN DEFENSE OF THE TRUTH....are now....stabbing him in the back...and proclaiming that this TRUTH that LIN ....has unfolded...is no longer allowed.....in the public square...and in another comparison with the TRUTH THAT JESUS brought.......they can kill the messenger....but they cannot kill THE MESSAGE.
Its NOT going to work....what these moron libs think they are doing to LIN.....it cannot work....because.....what these blind... arrogant.... hypocrites.... actually think they are doing......by silencing LIN....in some draconian form....will backfire......and LIN...and GOD...and TRUTH....will prevail......and they.....will lose.
them are the rules of LIFE.....GOD ALWAYS WINS.
I stand corrected, sir.

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
I did not get that impression either.
GA Bar Association, along with Lin Wood's alma mater Law School ,have been threatening to cancel his license to practice law over the issue of Wood speaking out about corruption of our Supreme Court and with other crimes against our Republic by elected officials. When, in America has this ever happened before? This is the tool of Communist's. Yesterday, Ebay announced they are BANNING BOOKS written under the Dr.Seuss titles.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Where are all the DEMONRAT parents who voted for BIDEN......regret....???????....doubtful because... typically...these DEMONRATS... can justify ANYTHING.....ANYTHING.....just like a mentally Ill patient.
...so...they will continue to live... in their sick...unrealistic BUBBLE.....until their MIDDLE CLASS is COMPLETELY DESTROYED......

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Comparing himself to Jesus of Nazareth could be problematic.
My interpretation is he was not comparing himself to Jesus. He was drawing a comparison of how Jesus Christ was innocent. Yet the lies and character assassination resulted in his prosecution and crucifixion. Point....if Jesus, a sinless innocent man can be a victim of lies, corruption and evil, a normal human doesn’t stand a chance.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat