Lin Wood Was RIGHT!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

The transcript of an interview with a whistleblower put out by attorney Lin Wood on Populist Press reveals bombshell accusations of massive corruption, child sex trafficking, and a cabal that completely redefines the concept of The Swamp. Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney joined Two Mikes to explain why every American must read this blockbuster release.

Lt General McInerney explains why Lin Wood's whistleblower is absolutely credible.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

The transcript of an interview with a whistleblower put out by attorney Lin Wood on Populist Press reveals bombshell accusations of massive corruption, child sex trafficking, and a cabal that completely redefines the concept of The Swamp. Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney joined Two Mikes to explain why every American must read this blockbuster release.

Lt General McInerney explains why Lin Wood's whistleblower is absolutely credible.
AGREED ... Lin Wood's whistleblower is absolutely credible.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
From P. 166, something that I have wondered about is confirmed: that Joe Biden apparently sexually abused Hunter. This makes sense as abused folks often turn around and become abusers themselves:

22· · · · · · INTERVIEWER:· · · · What can you tell us about the
23· Hunter Biden abuse?· Was there abuse towards Hunter by him --
24· · · · · · INTERVIEWEE:· · · · Oh, yeah.

----

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
i cannot fathom how people can be so sick, the evil in these people needs to be punished severely. i have to call on the lord to keep my hate of these people in check i want to see them dead and lucifer skinning them alive.
I know how you feel, We Want them to Pay for their Sins Now! If they Stay on Their Present Path of Evil, We Know their Fate. As Christians, We Pay the Consequences of Our sins Now and Non Believers, for Eternity!

New york girl

Feb 19, 2021
From P. 166, something that I have wondered about is confirmed: that Joe Biden apparently sexually abused Hunter. This makes sense as abused folks often turn around and become abusers themselves:

----
The fact the these people are in such huge numbers is staggering! Unfathomable!

V

VAQ_Attack

The Deep State can't sit on this forever. The word is getting out and there is going to be HELL to pay for what has been done to the innocents, and I mean that literally, per the opening of the Gospel of Saint Matthew Chapter 18 regarding the words of Jesus about how important those innocents are, specifically the consequences for SCANDALIZING THEM!

Last edited by a moderator:

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
There seems to be multiple threads on this topic with Lin Woods. Would be great to combine them if possible.

Nonetheless I posted the direction of the whistleblower testimony by Sundance at The Last Refuge - he ties it back to reporter, Sheryl Atkinson's problems (lawsuits) she's had with the FBI and planting things on her computer.

LINK: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/?s=lin+wood+whistleblower

"The whistle-blower is describing his activity in Baltimore, Maryland, while working with then U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein. At first review this part seems attributed only to attest the validity of the whistle-blower himself. However, read carefully what he just stated while reminding yourself of the issue encountered by former CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson.

Most people have forgotten that Sharyl Attkisson’s story originated with some unknown entity planting “classified material’ on her laptop, which she discovered and then independently had reviewed by forensic auditors. Attkisson’s computer audit identified government intrusion into her computer system, which not coincidentally is exactly what the whistleblower is outlining in this segment of the testimonial.

You might also remember that later on –early 2020- someone provided Attkisson with details and a tip about the intrusion. That information then led to Ms. Attkisson refiling the lawsuit and, this is the important part…. Attkisson named Rod Rosenstein and Shawn Henry, a former FBI official in her follow-up lawsuit. Shawn Henry was the former head of the FBI DC field office, who also became the head of Crowdstrike, a contracted intelligence gathering operation for the government and a politically connected data security and forensic company.

"

invizen

Feb 12, 2021

No offense to the General, but can we get some independent verification on this story? If it is true, then our options to deal with the current "government" (such as it is) are narrowing down to choices nobody wants to talk about (namely, violent revolution) for the purposes of restoring our Republic to its people. I have seen the General's commentaries for years and some things he has stated tended to be sensational and not potentially material reps of facts. We need concrete information that is true and accurate to make decisions. Mr. White's revelations are beyond sickening to the point of being potentially fantastical. For that reason, we need the receipts and hope the posse will provide them this morning.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
HERE YA GO! There seems to be multiple threads on this topic with Lin Woods. Would be great to combine them if possible.

Nonetheless I posted the disection of the whistleblower testimony by Sundance at The Last Refuge - he ties it back to reporter, Sheryl Atkinson's problems (lawsuits) she's had with the FBI and planting things on her computer.

LINK: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/?s=lin+wood+whistleblower

"The whistle-blower is describing his activity in Baltimore, Maryland, while working with then U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein. At first review this part seems attributed only to attest the validity of the whistle-blower himself. However, read carefully what he just stated while reminding yourself of the issue encountered by former CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson.

Most people have forgotten that Sharyl Attkisson’s story originated with some unknown entity planting “classified material’ on her laptop, which she discovered and then independently had reviewed by forensic auditors. Attkisson’s computer audit identified government intrusion into her computer system, which not coincidentally is exactly what the whistleblower is outlining in this segment of the testimonial.

You might also remember that later on –early 2020- someone provided Attkisson with details and a tip about the intrusion. That information then led to Ms. Attkisson refiling the lawsuit and, this is the important part…. Attkisson named Rod Rosenstein and Shawn Henry, a former FBI official in her follow-up lawsuit. Shawn Henry was the former head of the FBI DC field office, who also became the head of Crowdstrike, a contracted intelligence gathering operation for the government and a politically connected data security and forensic company.

Reactions: Gravityrn1

IWillNotComply

Feb 24, 2021
Incredibly sick people.
but we’ve seen this before in totalitarian regimes throughout history
Russia, China NK, Cuba, Venezuela, Cambodia
Wherever Marxism raises its ugly head

Reactions: Renegade

Well I have no hope that anyone will do anything. This was out in in January and no one did a f—ing thing... this is 60 days old.
I am telling anyone who will listen That this s*** is going to blow the F -up blow a tinder box IF there is no accountability from this and 3 Nov .... I fear for those sleeping if it goes down that way.

Reactions: Gravityrn1

DWB

Jan 9, 2021

it's so hard to believe that our country has gone so far left and gotten so corrupt, i sure hope trump can come back and clean it up, i don't know who else would have the balls to do it!!

Reactions: Bull5254

Gravityrn1

Feb 20, 2021
WHY CANT THIS GET TO MSM?! Why won’t anyone with major platforms release this?! Don’t we have anyone on our side who can play dirty if necessary and get this information to the populous??? What can we do to get this investigated and prosecuted by good guys? Are there any good guys left? 😢

Reactions: thebeachlife

Lwelton73

Feb 16, 2021
Michigan

----
I miss jack never knew why he is no longer on the show but hope he maybe comes as a guest I left Twitter where I could see his posts but I closed my twitter account thx and great post!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat