Lindell: 3 Surprising New States Ripe For Election Fraud

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
Alabama, S. Carolina, Arkansas - Patriots, you guys need to get busy!!! You know the Marxists and Globalists are...

Here in sleepy Wyoming, we're under attack, too! Yes, we're working to get of rid of Liz Cheney, BUT, now another Globalist is being lauded, and even garnered Trump's endorsement, for which he should be heartily ashamed... Harriet Hageman - a Cheney clone, and one of Cheney's Globalist Cheyenne-Jackson (Jackson "Hole")-Denver crowd.

TXGAL

Sep 20, 2021
Alabama, S. Carolina, Arkansas - Patriots, you guys need to get busy!!! You know the Marxists and Globalists are...

Here in sleepy Wyoming, we're under attack, too! Yes, we're working to get of rid of Liz Cheney, BUT, now another Globalist is being lauded, and even garnered Trump's endorsement, for which he should be heartily ashamed... Harriet Hageman - a Cheney clone, and one of Cheney's Globalist Cheyenne-Jackson (Jackson "Hole")-Denver crowd.
Write to Trump on donaldtrump.com -- there's a place to post a comment to him -- I've sent many. And I sent several with the same subject, You can also choose to send the message to Melania Trump too. Good Luck!

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
Write to Trump on donaldtrump.com -- there's a place to post a comment to him -- I've sent many. And I sent several with the same subject, You can also choose to send the message to Melania Trump too. Good Luck!
Thank you! I did just send a message.
Did you hear back from Trump, or one of his staff from any of your comments?

Last edited:

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
use promo code GRIFT for a 50% discount. As glowie Stew Peters said, there's no point giving financial support for any of them if they don't achieve anything, own their mistakes and failures and commit to draw a line and stick to it, not keep changing the deadline and moving the goalposts
moving goalposts.jpg

Reactions: grrlrocks

bektexas

Mar 9, 2021
2025.. was the year the Chinese said they would conquer America. THINK ABOUT IT,, we are going to SEE the Communist try everything they can get away with as we are very close to only 3 years away. In the Bible,,, 'everything happens in 3'. Get ready to do whatever we need to do to secure our beautiful United States of America. OPEN YOUR EYES, YOUR MIND. THIS IS GLOBAL and only on War Room do we SEE how our World is uniting to fight against the Global Elite. WE ARE THE MAJORITY.

TXGAL

Sep 20, 2021
Sorry, just saw this and it's XMAS! No. I just got a message saying they received my comments. I sent lots of them and where I don't trust anyone advising Trump, I feel he will scan them eventually. So, I keep writing. Another way you can try is to email Mike Lindell. Call MyPillow.com customr service and they will give you his email address. They told me that he reads all of them. Also, you may try askbrannon@frankspeech.com. I get how you feel, we write and write and write with no answers back -- it does get discouraging but we can also imagine how many write to them. Good Luck!

Reactions: Lady Patriot

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
Sorry to take so long to respond - got too many things going on & haven't kept up on WR forum...

I sent my comment the day I heard from TXGAL re. where to comment (Nov. 26) heard back 1-2 days later, and only that my comment had been received - nothing since.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Sorry to take so long to respond - got too many things going on & haven't kept up on WR forum...

I sent my comment the day I heard from TXGAL re. where to comment (Nov. 26) heard back 1-2 days later, and only that my comment had been received - nothing since.
say it in public on GETTR (GRIFTR) and Twitter - all these self obsessed people read every single mention that is sent @ them

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
say it in public on GETTR (GRIFTR) and Twitter - all these self obsessed people read every single mention that is sent @ them
Actually, I'd sent at least 3 messages to Peter Navarro via GETTR back in Oct/Nov - was so disgusted w/ his utter lack of even mentioning the coming economic collapse being engineered all around us - but, no response. Disgusting.

TXGAL

Sep 20, 2021

Hey there, I wanted to add that I only got back same "received." Never got a response either but it felt good to say what was on my mind. Now, I just dream that he's sitting in the Oval Office reading my comments with eagerness and interest. :) It's discouraging to keep writing to leaders, even the ones we love, and it's crickets back. However, the way I figure it is if enough people KEEP SENDING COMMENTS, one of them is going to get past the shielders and Trump might then request to read the rest. Send a bunch of comments or one every day for a month and see what happens. That would be interesting. I'll try it with you! Don't you just miss those torpedo tweets - I loved them! What I hold onto is that when Trump is quiet - something surprisingly good is cooking and at the right timing, he'll spring it on the world.

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat