LINDELL: BED BATH & BEYOND LOST A $400+ FROM US

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
We had a patio swing in the cart and spent more elsewhere because of their cancellation of My Pillow. The pendulum swings both ways. We also ordered MyPillow sheets (and LOVE them) along with Mike's book. We plan to order more to give away.
Great! We all need to keep buying his products whether we really need them now or not! Drive by these loser companies with your window down with Mike's pillow in your hand! The only losers here are these week kneed companies!

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
We had a patio swing in the cart and spent more elsewhere because of their cancellation of My Pillow. The pendulum swings both ways. We also ordered MyPillow sheets (and LOVE them) along with Mike's book. We plan to order more to give away.
Yes, so did we ! Bought sheets from Mike, stopped online purchase 1/2 way done at BB&Y, and will be gifting friends from My Pillow website as occasions come along during the year.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
EAGLE - - CONCERNED CITIZENS OF AMERICA  -    LOGO - 5 - WE APPROVE - JPEG.jpg

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat