Lindell Challenges Dominion and Says 22 Million People Have Watched His Documentary

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Welp......looks like...THE LAWYERS... for DUMB DIMWIT DOMINION....better get their BONEY...fraudulent....fingers all greased up.....because....they have....at least up to this point.....AND....counting.......22 million LAWSUITS they need to get ready to send out and SERVE........heck.....if they are suing all the participants...the TRUMP lawyers...who are and have been spending their lives...... SEARCHING FOR TRUTH.....then....WE....the RECIPIENTS...of SAID.....TRUTHSLAYERS.....should be...in the line... for those... ridiculous... flame throwing LIARS....as well.
I love when..... TRUTH IS REVEALED.....and the opposition thinks they can KILL and TAMPER DOWN.....THE TRUTH.....by...attacking the messenger....it reminds me of when my dog.....gets a bone.... that he WANTS TO HIDE....so he will spin and run........and wander...to find a place.....then....he...DROPS THE BONE...IN PLAIN SITE....walks away thinking....'I got em's all.....nobody will EVER EVER see it'........HELLO DOMINION.....HELLO DEMOCRATS.....you CANNOT keep the beachball under water MUCH LONGER......MORONS..!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Mike Lindell says at least 22 million people have watched his election fraud documentary "Absolute Proof" in the United States alone.

Lindell again challenged Dominion to join him on live television to go fact by fact on the election fraud, and has yet to get a response.
We The People SUPPORT MR. LINDELL in all his efforts to EXPOSE all the FRAUD INVOLVED in the 2020 General Election...and how CHINA-JOE stole the election!!!
PILLOW - SALESMAN JUST GAME ME MORE INFO THAN DOJ ABOUT VOTER FRAUD - JPEG.jpg

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA

Mike Lindell says at least 22 million people have watched his election fraud documentary "Absolute Proof" in the United States alone.

Lindell again challenged Dominion to join him on live television to go fact by fact on the election fraud, and has yet to get a response.
How much PROOF do you need? Compared to the absolute absence of evidence for everything the left has claimed (and jailed people over), how many mountains of evidence do we need??? Steve, I think you're giving credence that NO AMOUNT of evidence is enough. Every time we deny what's in front of us, we obscure TRUTH!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat