Lindell: Google is ‘Not Letting Me Buy My Own Name’

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Mike Lindell explains the all-out assault on his reputation, company, and recovery network, including Google not letting him buy his own name.

Google buried MichaelJLindell.com after his documentary Absolute Proof was released, so Lindell fought back.

“I bought my own name so everything would show up” on Google, Lindell said. “It started out like 5 or 10 cents a click. I wasn’t bidding against anyone, and all a sudden it went up to 50 cents a click.”

“And then it got up to a dollar a click,” he said. “That’s unheard of for your own name. I am Mike Lindell.”

“Finally Google, after taking $20,000 of my money, said ‘You don’t get to buy this anymore,'” Lindell said.

Despite the censorship campaign, and blocking him out of his own Twitter and Wikipedia pages, Lindell says over 22 million have watched his election fraud documentary.

Yellow Feathers

Feb 9, 2021
Wikipedia is EVIL... they claim that it is a group of "volunteers" and maybe they are but those volunteers are working hard to change the narratives. They are modifying History and changing the wording of individuals Biographies. It is obviously skewed left and pandering to cancel culture and marxism.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
The guy has a net worth of at least 300 mil. More than a lot of Americans have, put together. He should have known better to not trust these people. Maybe he should sue them.

Is anyone else getting tired of the “woe is me” coming from rich people who are getting banned from platforms they know are not American or human friendly? Because I sure am. Still on twitter, on Facebook, on Instagram, on google, on whatever still supporting and giving them money then whine. Stop whining you know better. Even all the people on war room still use twitter. Sheep.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Mike Lindell explains the all-out assault on his reputation, company, and recovery network, including Google not letting him buy his own name.

Google buried MichaelJLindell.com after his documentary Absolute Proof was released, so Lindell fought back.

“I bought my own name so everything would show up” on Google, Lindell said. “It started out like 5 or 10 cents a click. I wasn’t bidding against anyone, and all a sudden it went up to 50 cents a click.”

“And then it got up to a dollar a click,” he said. “That’s unheard of for your own name. I am Mike Lindell.”

“Finally Google, after taking $20,000 of my money, said ‘You don’t get to buy this anymore,'” Lindell said.

Despite the censorship campaign, and blocking him out of his own Twitter and Wikipedia pages, Lindell says over 22 million have watched his election fraud documentary.
CAN ANYONE SAY "restraint of trade"?????
Mike Lindell NEEDS TO SUE GOOGLE for "breach of contract" and "restraint of trade"....among the many things...We are praying for him...and the many patriots being quashed by Big Tech.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Mike Lindell should start publishing THIS SEARCH ENGINE, which DOES allow his website, books and Documentary to BE AT THE TOP...
https://www.startpage.com/sp/search

DsrtRngr

Feb 13, 2021
Just because Lindell lands on Boardwalk doesn't mean the owner has to sell it to him. There are so many domains available (.biz, etc.) He just needs to work around it. He's overcome so many other things, it looks bad. C'mon Man...

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Maybe he should legally copyright his own name and sue them for using it or get a fee....

Sandmman

Feb 6, 2021

Google SUCKS...plain and simple...

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat