Lindell Is Showing His Royal Flush of Election Fraud, ‘It’s Over!’

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
LOL !! This was fun to listen to. For a long time I was impatient for Nov 3rd, Covid, and Jan 6 shams to be exposed and justice slammed down on perpetrators. ML has convinced me to watch as the hand is played and slowly rake in the winning. He definitely is a poker genius. It is fun watching mainstream media and Biden squirm. Heck, now Biden is desperately trying to mimic The President and suck up to Pelosi at the same time.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
I think we're gonna need a bigger basket :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• TrumpBiggerBasket.jpg
    TrumpBiggerBasket.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 46

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
love mike Lindell. I bought 2 sets of towels (only needed one but want to support him😁. The comforter, and the sheets too. great product. Oh, and the slippers for me and a friend. keep fighting mike we've got your back
I also bought 4 sets of sheets and 4 more pillows. Going to by some slippers also so I can show my support. I wear a size 4 shoes and the smallest size he has is a 6. I hope they run small.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
love mike Lindell. I bought 2 sets of towels (only needed one but want to support him😁. The comforter, and the sheets too. great product. Oh, and the slippers for me and a friend. keep fighting mike we've got your ba

Brambo

Jun 11, 2021
LOL !! This was fun to listen to. For a long time I was impatient for Nov 3rd, Covid, and Jan 6 shams to be exposed and justice slammed down on perpetrators. ML has convinced me to watch as the hand is played and slowly rake in the winning. He definitely is a poker genius. It is fun watching mainstream media and Biden squirm. Heck, now Biden is desperately trying to mimic The President and suck up to Pelosi at the same time.
Lindell is the only person with energy and enthusiasm that matches Trump! He’s absolutely blessed by God, God will not be mocked! He chose Mike to unravel and expose the evil of the Satans in the left and RINOS! He put everything on the line to follow this mission and cannot even go back into Minnesota where his business is!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Jump Out of the Shower and Grab One of Mike's Highly Absorbent Bath Towels, Slip in and then Out of My Slippers and Diving off Into those Giza Bed Sheets, On to Your My Pillow, then Finally Wrapping One Leg Around the 5 Foot Long Body Pillow and 😖😌😴

JollyJoel

Feb 23, 2021
"Truth through God, will always shine through in the end..."
Amen. If I just had more clout with the Almighty. I tried to convince Him to do it under my time table to no avail. Hopefully with Mike Lindell's crusade, all of the woke including the most hysterical will come to their senses, quit feeling sorry for themselves, and get on the band wagon of truth, justice, and the American way.

Maybe I am asking for too much...

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat