Lindell on the Fight Against Dominion Voting Systems

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
GOD BLESS Mike Lindell! He needs our continued Prayers daily! He's trying so hard to get the truth out to the American people and the World at any Cost to himself! I'm sure that he has concerns for his employees, but so far he is having to hire more to keep up with Our Orders. He doesn't need the whiney little box stores to sell his products, they need Mike's voice to be able to sell theirs. They will regret their move against Mike and America! Strong Christian outspoken Men don't come around in America very often, and God is on Mike's and our side's to Expose the Evil, Crush it and Give the LORD all of the Glory! The TRUTH Must and Will get out and Sooo many are scared to death that THEY will be exposed! The surface of Evil has barely been scratched folks! We need to Support Mike and other Businesses that will not Cave to Satan! There is a very good chance that these, I'll call them intimidating lawsuits, will be dropped before too long because Dominion, Smartmatic and others Will be the Big losers here!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat