Lindell to Big Box Stores: You Never Get to Come Back

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MisterRed

Jan 20, 2021
The 85 million people in the MAGA movement make up the most powerful political and economic force in this country! Here's how they can exert their economic power and political will!

Start a Weekly Online National MAGA Boycott Announcement to:

1. Designate Businesses to Boycott - Announce and initiate a national boycott on any businesses that do not act or believe in America First!

2. Pick a national Political Adversary of the Week - Then announce and initiate a plan for their political demise!

3. Pick a national Political Hero of the Week - Then reward them with electronic, verbal or financial support!

Remember - Voting in elections only occurs every few years but voting with the pocketbook starts immediately and continues until it's called off. A weekly event for boycott announcements can be coordinated by websites like: The Bannon War Room, The Gateway Pundit, Citizens Free Press, Populist Press, Revolver, etc. Boycotts can also be replicated at the state and local level, and facilitated by state-level organizations!

As Individuals we are easily dismissed, but as a block - We Are The Boss!
If we got the power, now's the time to use it!

As Mr. B often says: It's all about "Action, Action, Action!"

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
BOYCOTTING Big Box Stores who did this...
furthermore:
BIG BOX STORES - GO POUND SAND -  - JPEG.jpg

Chyna

Feb 1, 2021
Let’s all stop shopping at the big box stores. She how they like it
That’s just what we need to do. Everyone email these stores that dropped Mike Lindells products, and say, they will no longer purchase their products.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Let's show um...these despicable nazi THUGS......that MIKE and his pillows dont need that retail space anymore.....I just ordered...4 giant pillows last night off his website....in solidarity and SUPPORT....our house is filled with Mike's pillows...and I really don't need them....but..by GOLLY....I want that DEAR SWEET MAN man to know that America...WILL NOT TOLERATE this kind of evil suppression....without PUSH BACK and a feisty fight...from our wallets.
When you think of what Mike has been thru...this last year....and the vitriol.....and evil attacks....PLUS....the magnificent video he put together......with his own time and money.....it is the LEAST we can do...is BUY HIS PILLOWS and PRODUCTS.....I went and searched for a discount code online and found an active code for 40% off the total price......SHOP....SHOP....SHOP people.....we cannot allow them to SHOOT The MESSENGER..!!!!!!!

Reactions: Jona

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
That’s just what we need to do. Everyone email these stores that dropped Mike Lindells products, and say, they will no longer purchase their products.
I have, I don't have FB, Twitter, and Parler now. Tiktok only and sure I will get kicked there as well. I don't buy at Walmart anymore, I cut off cable and do not watch mainstream media. Either. The problem is they are keeping us from communicating. This group does not have that many members

FranG

Feb 5, 2021
The 85 million people in the MAGA movement make up the most powerful political and economic force in this country! Here's how they can exert their economic power and political will!

Start a Weekly Online National MAGA Boycott Announcement to:

1. Designate Businesses to Boycott - Announce and initiate a national boycott on any businesses that do not act or believe in America First!

2. Pick a national Political Adversary of the Week - Then announce and initiate a plan for their political demise!

3. Pick a national Political Hero of the Week - Then reward them with electronic, verbal or financial support!

Remember - Voting in elections only occurs every few years but voting with the pocketbook starts immediately and continues until it's called off. A weekly event for boycott announcements can be coordinated by websites like: The Bannon War Room, The Gateway Pundit, Citizens Free Press, Populist Press, Revolver, etc. Boycotts can also be replicated at the state and local level, and facilitated by state-level organizations!

As Individuals we are easily dismissed, but as a block - We Are The Boss!
If we got the power, now's the time to use it!

As Mr. B often says: It's all about "Action, Action, Action!"
I, for one, would greatly appreciate a current list of the big box stores banning Lindell so I could avoid spending my money at any of them. I don't appreciate what they're doing to Mike Lindell (and others) just because of what we deplorables prefer politically.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat