Lindell's evidence

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

SMJ Alt

Feb 21, 2021
Lindell MUST have his evidence TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT against Dominion with LEGITIMATE sources of evidence ready to testify for him. If nebulous or remotely questionable origin of evidence, it'll all get tossed as "fruit of the poisonous tree" and Lindell will have a judgement against him for $1.5B. We also have to assume the Judge will probably be crooked/biased against him as SCOTUS is Trump --

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
All judges are bought off. After today (and I stated before scotus will not side with trump) should prove to everyone that America is gone. At least 1776 America is gone has been for a long time. Everyone is corrupt. I wish Mike the best, but I see nothing positive to come out of this. And if, big if, he does win, how Would that help anything other than to show people there was fraud when the vast majority of people, even lefties know there was Oh and mike will be given even more money. Perhaps I don’t understand this case clearly, and I will admit I haven’t delved deep into it.

SMJ Alt

Feb 21, 2021
All judges are bought off. After today (and I stated before scotus will not side with trump) should prove to everyone that America is gone. At least 1776 America is gone has been for a long time. Everyone is corrupt. I wish Mike the best, but I see nothing positive to come out of this. And if, big if, he does win, how Would that help anything other than to show people there was fraud when the vast majority of people, even lefties know there was Oh and mike will be given even more money. Perhaps I don’t understand this case clearly, and I will admit I haven’t delved deep into it.
IF any little piece of evidence and I mean even the mention of a tiny piece, the origin of which cannot be duly substantiated as legitimate and coming from a source who OWNED the evidence or had legal permission/authority to use it for whatever purpose, the entire body of Lindell's evidence will be tossed as "tainted," the plaintiff will move to judgment and probably get it knowing firsthand the judicial chicanery that goes on quite well.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Lindell MUST have his evidence TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT against Dominion with LEGITIMATE sources of evidence ready to testify for him. If nebulous or remotely questionable origin of evidence, it'll all get tossed as "fruit of the poisonous tree" and Lindell will have a judgement against him for $1.5B. We also have to assume the Judge will probably be crooked/biased against him as SCOTUS is Trump --

Not so easy for them to sweep this under the rug. Election Fraud of this magnitude is as close to a terrorist attack on the USA as you can get and there is a mountain of evidence.

TrumpLandSlideWin.png

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat