Lindsey Graham says he will work with Trump - What about the big F word

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Lindsey has some good points but he has to know we want to get to the bottom of the big F word he avoids. Let the evidence on both sides be presented. We will not except "The Big Lie" as evidence. Open access to the records and machines to experts from both sides and end this. Take an example from Mike Lindell, Dr. Peter Navarro, Rudy Giuliani and lots of others who put some muscle into their arguments that this was the big F word. You got to admit a lot of things just don't ad up and they need to be cleared up.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Lindsey has some good points but he has to know we want to get to the bottom of the big F word he avoids. Let the evidence on both sides be presented. We will not except "The Big Lie" as evidence. Open access to the records and machines to experts from both sides and end this. Take an example from Mike Lindell, Dr. Peter Navarro, Rudy Giuliani and lots of others who put some muscle into their arguments that this was the big F word. You got to admit a lot of things just don't ad up and they need to be cleared up.
YEP..."we want to get to the bottom of the big F word he avoids. Let the evidence on both sides be presented. We will not except "The Bg Lie" as evidence."

Reactions: Schaferhund

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
There is NOTHING GOOD about Lindsey. He is a snake and has not supported Trump many times. I’m sorry he got in, like McConnell, on Trump’s coattails. The two of them are peas in a pod. RINOs.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
YEP..."we want to get to the bottom of the big F word he avoids. Let the evidence on both sides be presented. We will not except "The Bg Lie" as evidence."
Lindsey is playing it safe instead of doing what is right. And when I say "playing it safe" I mean protecting his own pay check.

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
Lindsey is playing it safe instead of doing what is right. And when I say "playing it safe" I mean protecting his own pay check.
He does not get a “pay check” like WE DO. He gets tax money for looking pretty and doing NOTHING. It’s a. political welfare check.

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021
Is it not interesting that millions of dollars and years were spent investigating Russian boogey man election interference with little evidence if any to actually warrant the investigation. Investigation was supported by folks on left and the right. Nothing was found .
But now the mountains of Election Fraud abuses can NOT even be talked about (VERBOTEN). This hushing of any conversation pertaining to election fraud is backed by folks on left and swamp creatures on right (McConnell et al}.
What is the harm in examining the claims of fraud ?
If there is nothing there then everyone moves on ,
I suspect as many do the left and the swamp creeps on the right know EXACTLY what transpired and they can NOT let the truth see the light of day.
If the fraud is forgotten They Win.
Since when in our Country is "SEEKING THE TRUTH" VERBOTEN ?
If this fraud is let go and forgotten about it is our fault,

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I guess we just have to accept that Lindsay is not the person who is going to lead the "F" word charge. He may find his courage once more evidence comes out.

1650VaPatriot

Dec 30, 2020
Graham is a snake in the grass. Donald Trump is much smarter than this. I do not understand why he (President Trump) continues to listen to anything he says. he is all talk, no action. just for the record, Graham and McConnel full well know the only reason they won re-election was because of Donald J Trump. The citizens of their respective states, held their nose and voted for them. McConnell and Graham are gutless wonders.

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
I guess we just have to accept that Lindsay is not the person who is going to lead the "F" word charge. He may find his courage once more evidence comes out.
It is not about courage. Like I said before Lindsey Graham Is a snake. He plays both ends. Why is he introducing Nikki Haley to HIS donors. (They own him). I hope Trump dumps him.

Dapkinsel

Jan 9, 2021
Lindsey is quite agile on the fence.

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020
There is NOTHING GOOD about Lindsey. He is a snake and has not supported Trump many times. I’m sorry he got in, like McConnell, on Trump’s coattails. The two of them are peas in a pod. RINOs.
THOSE TWO AND ALL IF THE OTHER TRAITORS SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE AND SENT TO PRISON. ALSO.....HOW IN HELL CAN WE CELEBRATE PRESIDENTS DAY WITH OUT A PRESIDENT?

The___Jay

Jan 21, 2021
Graham has no future in the GOP. He peddles the lie that there was not voter fraud. He routinely stabbed our President in the back. Good riddance.

Reactions: Alice K

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
Graham has no future in the GOP. He peddles the lie that there was not voter fraud. He routinely stabbed our President in the back. Good riddance.
SNAKE, Snake— hey ho Lindsey and Mitch have to go!! They like impeachment so much—give it to them🇺🇸🇺🇸

Grundune

Feb 13, 2021
Lindsey on the weekends....
1613418438014.png

• Dislike
Reactions: Alice K

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat