Lindsey Graham?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Breauxkimbones

Feb 15, 2021
How is Lindsey Graham speaking for Trump?

And Cassisy, a doctor believes facts are fluid? Corner him on biological male verses female?

The Romney swirl, that lost him the election from a disconcerting perspective,, should become a meme!

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

AdieKaye

Feb 14, 2021
Don't understand why Trump opens the door when Lindsey comes callin' but I guess he's got his reasons. Lindsey's definately "swamp" but at least not the filthy DC river rat that McConnell is. Don't understand why Trump deals with Kevin McCarthey, either.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Don't understand why Trump opens the door when Lindsey comes callin' but I guess he's got his reasons. Lindsey's definately "swamp" but at least not the filthy DC river rat that McConnell is. Don't understand why Trump deals with Kevin McCarthey, either.
maybe the problem, I mean deal with ANY of these characters and you're colluding with criminals or dealing with narcissistic abusers.... sh**. Trump was too nice to all of them.

Reactions: Dip Stick

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

And Cassisy, a doctor believes facts are fluid? Corner him on biological male verses female?

The Romney swirl, that lost him the election from a disconcerting perspective,, should become a meme!
Lindsay has this amazing ability to support Trump and backstab him in the same breathe...quite extraordinary...

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Lindsay has this amazing ability to support Trump and backstab him in the same breathe...quite extraordinary...
Right! I believe that President Trump knew how many of them might be compromised, but he couldn't can them all at the same time. I'd like to use them all in a good old game of Wack-A-Mole, for those that remember that stress relieving game.

Msc65

Feb 11, 2021
This Lindsey... That Lindsey... You never know just which Lindsey.
Lindsey has always licked his finger tip and stuck it in the wind to see which way it was blowing to make a decision as to which side he should be on. I thought maybe he had a come to Jesus moment during Kavanaugh confirmation but I was wrong. He is the same old Lindsey.

Reactions: Dip Stick

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

My only assessment is that Lindsay knows he only won his seat because of Trump and will never win it back without him...other than that he is against him in every way.....leach...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat