List of 20 Individuals at the Capitol on January 6th – All Appear to be Connected to Antifa or Far Left Groups

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
1612637587187.png

For weeks the FBI, Democrats, and the fake news media have insisted there was no Antifa or far-left activist infiltration of the January 6th protests where activists stormed the US Capitol.

We already know this is false. The individuals who entered the US Capitol and caused damage on January 6th were not all Trump supporters.

Known members of Antifa were inside the Capitol and there was even an Antifa event called for that day at 11 AM nearby at the Washington Monument organized by John Sullivan that was closer to the US Capitol than the Ellipse where President Trump spoke to half a million supporters.

We also have presented footage of individuals who appear to be Antifa handing out weapons at the Capitol.

Recently The Gateway Pundit put together a list of 20 individuals who were at the Capitol on January 6th. We are asking law enforcement and internet sleuths to help us identify these individuals who do not appear to be Trump supporters. Some appear to be Antifa and others are known to be members of Antifa.

We looked at hours of video footage and created a list of some of the most violent individuals at the Capitol and others inciting violence and partaking in activities that Antifa is known for. Many of these individuals appear to be related to Antifa and some have already been identified:

CLICK HERE FOR LIST

Last edited by a moderator:

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Wow, but we knew this all along...and what about the videos of police opening the side doors?
We'll see if the "trial" in the Senate shines a light on any of these facts. Evidence has been shunned in D.C. for quite a while; that's why President Trump and his supporters are such a threat to their gravy-train!

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Yes, and John Sullivan, the leader, was arrested twice and released twice. No consequences at all.
At all.
At all.

Everything the Left accuses Conservatives of doing --is what THEY do (projection). And the MSM broadcasts it to the masses and they, in turn, buy the lies.
I'll say it again ~ since when does the media have to pick up a story, for it to be a crime? Not every crime is broadcast, but the law enforcement still do their jobs!! Look how fast they started rounding people up that attending the January 6th rally? Whether they did anything wrong or not!!! There is something very, very dark they're covering up, and it's not just election fraud.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 1325

For weeks the FBI, Democrats, and the fake news media have insisted there was no Antifa or far-left activist infiltration of the January 6th protests where activists stormed the US Capitol.

We already know this is false. The individuals who entered the US Capitol and caused damage on January 6th were not all Trump supporters.

Known members of Antifa were inside the Capitol and there was even an Antifa event called for that day at 11 AM nearby at the Washington Monument organized by John Sullivan that was closer to the US Capitol than the Ellipse where President Trump spoke to half a million supporters.

We also have presented footage of individuals who appear to be Antifa handing out weapons at the Capitol.

Recently The Gateway Pundit put together a list of 20 individuals who were at the Capitol on January 6th. We are asking law enforcement and internet sleuths to help us identify these individuals who do not appear to be Trump supporters. Some appear to be Antifa and others are known to be members of Antifa.

We looked at hours of video footage and created a list of some of the most violent individuals at the Capitol and others inciting violence and partaking in activities that Antifa is known for. Many of these individuals appear to be related to Antifa and some have already been identified:
CLICK HERE FOR LIST

I would bet this planet that AOC planned it all..shes done it before....she conveniently was not in the building and she comes up with an alibi to try cover her tracks..

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
I would bet this planet that AOC planned it all..shes done it before....she conveniently was not in the building and she comes up with an alibi to try cover her tracks..
Let me just say, few things would surprise me after the 4 years we've lived through. I knew there was corruption, but even with my tin foil hat on, I couldn't have dreamed up THIS MUCH corruption!

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Let me just say, few things would surprise me after the 4 years we've lived through. I knew there was corruption, but even with my tin foil hat on, I couldn't have dreamed up THIS MUCH corruption!
Agree...I truly think that the Dems can get away with violence, planning it, supporting it, bailing them out when they get caught...and probably down the track get Pardoned....they cant lose with violence...and what makes it scary is that it is very brazen, right in front of our eyes....

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 1325

CLICK HERE FOR LIST

Another Dem claiming they were there and traumatised but wasnt...what a joke...fck them both off...they both were in on this...the whitehouse is fantasy land and a joke to the world to let these 2 remain there....

Sandjboxe

Jan 16, 2021
A my goodness how about that. Judgement is mine saith the Lord..REPENT. BECAUSE IT ABOUT STORM TIME

Chyna

Feb 1, 2021
So why is nothing being done? I've watched Mike Lindell's story and can't even share it. How can they keep this quiet? We all know its all true! We all know the DemoRats have cheated lied and are still telling more lies. How much longer are we going to have to put up with this?
Have you read the times magazine. It goes into all who were involved in the fraud, and they are proud of it.

Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Agree...I truly think that the Dems can get away with violence, planning it, supporting it, bailing them out when they get caught...and probably down the track get Pardoned....they cant lose with violence...and what makes it scary is that it is very brazen, right in front of our eyes....
Yeah, that is scary. Add to that the people who can't handle even hearing what someone else thinks, or seeing actual proof, and it's enough to make you vomit. How can so many people over 40 still live with their heads up their ass?

Rootedtree

Jan 7, 2021
These democrats are completely detached from reality,this life is limited then comes the judgement they will stand before The Almighty and give an account of the deceitful corrupt decedent lives they lived and it will be sooner than they think.

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
Yes, and John Sullivan, the leader, was arrested twice and released twice. No consequences at all.
At all.
At all.

Everything the Left accuses Conservatives of doing --is what THEY do (projection). And the MSM broadcasts it to the masses and they, in turn, buy the lies.
I'm sick of all the s*** if Supreme Court does nothing then folks we are not the united states no more. We are the one world communist government we have been worried about and your vote is a joke and a waiste of time because machines will decide who wins and at that point why waste your time even having elections.

Shellee

Jan 13, 2021
View attachment 1325

CLICK HERE FOR LIST

When you searched the word Antifa it went straight to Biden's campaign page! I'd say its pretty obvious who was funding this group !

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
LOL Better shine your HaT up cuz I can PROMISE you THIS IS THE "amature" stuff. Its JUST the cover up or as I call it, the #DistractionAction stuff.
Point being it truly is NOTHING compared to what may be exposed, and even THAT will ONLY be the surface dirt.

I share that only to give a headzup so people can TRY to brace their brains & hearts cuz like @VickiStromlund Saturday post/reply thinks? & we all pretty much know or discern, YES there ARE "some VERY VERY DARK/things they're covering up". Sometimes I end that knowledge with encouraging people to watch the #NurembergTrials as my understanding & belief from what I've discovered along the way & agree with. PART of what we may face puts those trials to shame or rather makes them appear amateur by comparison.

#ThesePeopleAreSick & #EVIL is an understatement to say the least. BUT!!! Never forget, no matter what, WE HAVE each other & more important, God IS in control and GREATER than all of this. He IS and WILL be here for us. Don't be afraid or ashamed to lean on Him or cry out to Him. It's a good idea to @least TRY, if it's only a paragraph or scripture A DAY, to read His word & of course #Pray. That's really ALL that's REQUIRED of us aside from sharing His Love & Promises to us. This other stuff is optional.

In closing, sorry if too long winded, thanks for your patience lol AND MORE importantly, I'd like to say there aren't enough words to Express my #GRATITUDE for ALL you #DigitalSoldiers #PrayerWarriors #TruthWarriors #Patriots & #MAGA. You have been a #YUGE #INSPIRATION #ENCOURAGRMENT & #BLESSING beyond measure, SENT by God Himself! TO & for those of us who have tried to #KeepTheFaith for decades awaiting #GodsVindication for ALL those who've gone before us to PROTECT & DEFEND this #GIFTfromGod a BLESSED #Nation. #ThankYou and #GodBless n KEEP you all😊🤗🙏🇺🇸

#EXCITINGtimeToBeAlive!
#ItsGonnaBeBIBLICAL
#NothingCanStopWhatsComing💪📖👍
#GetTheeBehindUsSatan🤡👹
#HoldTheLinePatriots
#GODBLESSAMERICA
#GodBlessPresidentTrump
#GodWins ❤🙏🇺🇸
🏌️‍♂️⛳🎯🇺🇸🚀🛰🗳

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat