Liz and Trump

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Brad huffaker

Jan 27, 2021
Dam I hate I say this but we all know Liz will still stay in power just like swaldwell and anyone else who is in the establishment. They never are held accountable,ever. Also as a side note the defense of Trump will never argue election integrity or show receipts. Mitch,Graham,Chucky they all will make sure of it. So write it down Bannon Liz will stay in power and the defense will not show receipts.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Dam I hate I say this but we all know Liz will still stay in power just like swaldwell and anyone else who is in the establishment. They never are held accountable,ever. Also as a side note the defense of Trump will never argue election integrity or show receipts. Mitch,Graham,Chucky they all will make sure of it. So write it down Bannon Liz will stay in power and the defense will not show receipts.
Just heard on One America News that the GOP has the votes to toss Liz Cheney OFF HER COMMITTEE...excellent news.

Brad huffaker

Jan 27, 2021
Just heard on One America News that the GOP has the votes to toss Liz Cheney OFF HER COMMITTEE...excellent news.
I am sure the establishment will find a way. Mark my words she will still be there. I sure hope not it would send such a weak and horrible message but We shall see. Money talks to these people that’s all they listen to. She has lots of money behind her and the GOP does not want to lose that money.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat