Liz Cheney Knows She’s Toast After Donald Trump Jr Announcement

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Donald Trump Jr. will go to Wyoming to campaign against Republican Rep. Liz Cheney after she voted to impeach his father.

‘I hear it’s lovely during primary season,’ he told Politico’s Playbook.

Cheney has been under fire from conservatives since she voted to impeach Donald Trump even as establishment Republicans – such as Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell – have defended her for voting her conscious.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Donald Trump Jr. will go to Wyoming to campaign against Republican Rep. Liz Cheney after she voted to impeach his father.

Cheney has been under fire from conservatives since she voted to impeach Donald Trump even as establishment Republicans – such as Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell – have defended her for voting her conscious.

She has no conscious, give me a break!!!!

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

We The People...and DJT Jr.... are coming after the RINOS to primary them across America...
TRUMP - NAGA PATTON - RINOS - WERE COMING AFTER YOU - JPEG.jpg

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Got get them Jnr...my question is...is there any way to oust these people when they are not doing their job for their people....??? Like the Gov Newsom petition?

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

PREDICTION: Liz Cheney will become a host for the daytime “Karen” show called "The View" …after her disastrous career...(LOL)

Sandjboxe

Jan 16, 2021

I live in Wyoming. I say come on..bring it. You got my vote...

rdmiller

Jan 18, 2021
So how did She get elected in a conservative state? But then we got Sasse and his opinions have made the news definitely anti Trump and pronounced Rino.

Reactions: L.millman

MARY S

Jan 4, 2021

GodSpeedd Donald... We are ALL STANDING WITH YOU!! And WE KNOW YOU'LL BE SUCCESSFUL getting this RINO replaced!! Another TRUMP STRONG!!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat