LOADED FOR BEAR. A STORM @ THE OLD CAPITOL

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
LOADED FOR BEAR

THEY SAY that Trump's lawyers quit. That is the best sign I have heard so far. It means he is not taking their advice and letting them go.

I was in court once and my lawyer was trying to strike a bargain. I objected. The judge said: "That is not what your lawyer said, but maybe he is saying something you don't want!" After than she started listening to me, instead of him, and — I won!

MORAL. Don't let lawyers compromise the truth or you will lose even if you supposedly win. Lawyers are taught to hedge and compromise. That means you compromise truth and integrity to stay "safe" — it is the loss of truth and integrity that create danger and chaos. It means no one stands on principle so the next guy up also has to compromise since that is the path you created.

IF TRUMPS LAWYERS quit it is because he isn't going along, and that means he is still on our side. Hang on now and we will see how all of this turns out. If Trump calls for a new STORM on the old capitol to try to convince the Senate to do the right thing I will go again — but this time I will be LOADED FOR BEAR!

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
LOADED FOR BEAR

THEY SAY that Trump's lawyers quit. That is the best sign I have heard so far. It means he is not taking their advice and letting them go.

I was in court once and my lawyer was trying to strike a bargain. I objected. The judge said: "That is not what your lawyer said, but maybe he is saying something you don't want!" After than she started listening to me, instead of him, and — I won!

MORAL. Don't let lawyers compromise the truth or you will lose even if you supposedly win. Lawyers are taught to hedge and compromise. That means you compromise truth and integrity to stay "safe" — it is the loss of truth and integrity that create danger and chaos. It means no one stands on principle so the next guy up also has to compromise since that is the path you created.

IF TRUMPS LAWYERS quit it is because he isn't going along, and that means he is still on our side. Hang on now and we will see how all of this turns out. If Trump calls for a new STORM on the old capitol to try to convince the Senate to do the right thing I will go again — but this time I will be LOADED FOR BEAR!
I am of the understanding that these lawyers (from S Carolina) were recommended to Trump by Lindsay Graham. Biggest reason Trump should distance himself from them. The receipts clearly show a fraudulent election, something the GOP & democrats do not want in a public forum.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
I am of the understanding that these lawyers (from S Carolina) were recommended to Trump by Lindsay Graham. Biggest reason Trump should distance himself from them. The receipts clearly show a fraudulent election, something the GOP & democrats do not want in a public forum.
HE WILL LIKELY END UP WITH SIDNEY POWELL. SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WITH ENOUGH GUTS TO DO WHAT HE WANTS. SHE HAS BEEN RIGHT ALL ALONG. I THINK HE PLANNED TO HAVE HER DO IT, BUT WANTED THESE OTHERS TO SHOW HOW LITTLE FAITH THEY HAVE, AND HOW SELF-SERVING THEY REALLY ARE. THAT IS MOST LAWYERS. SDNY SEEMS TO BE ONE THE GREAT EXCEPTIONS. Jazon

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
HE WILL LIKELY END UP WITH SIDNEY POWELL. SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WITH ENOUGH GUTS TO DO WHAT HE WANTS. SHE HAS BEEN RIGHT ALL ALONG. I THINK HE PLANNED TO HAVE HER DO IT, BUT WANTED THESE OTHERS TO SHOW HOW LITTLE FAITH THEY HAVE, AND HOW SELF-SERVING THEY REALLY ARE. THAT IS MOST LAWYERS. SDNY SEEMS TO BE ONE THE GREAT EXCEPTIONS. Jazon
Let's hope so.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Let's hope so.
I DON'T KNOW SO. BUT WHO ELSE IS HE GOING TO GET. THEY REST ARE AFRAID OF COMPROMISING THEIR LITTLE POSITIONS. IT JUST SHOWS THEY DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH OR HOW TO FIND IT. SHE IS RIGHT AND WILLING TO FIGHT. SHE IS LIKE ME — DOESN'T KNOW EVERYTHING, BUT WHAT SHE KNOWS SHE KNOWS, AND NO ONE CAN TAKE IT AWAY.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
LOADED FOR BEAR

I think you've missed the mark on this one, respectfully, Jovan. Trump never called for a "storm". Thus there is no "new storm" to be found. Secondly, by going to the Capitol "loaded for bear", just what do you think you might achieve by going up against a trained army - who by the way is actually supporting Trump and not Biden? The same men who refused Jill's cookies and turned their backs on the "presidential" motorcade?

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
I think you've missed the mark on this one, respectfully, Jovan. Trump never called for a "storm". Thus there is no "new storm" to be found. Secondly, by going to the Capitol "loaded for bear", just what do you think you might achieve by going up against a trained army - who by the way is actually supporting Trump and not Biden? The same men who refused Jill's cookies and turned their backs on the "presidential" motorcade?
YOU MAY BE RIGHT. BUT WHO WD GO AGAIN DEFENSELESS. THAT WD BE SENSELESS. IF TRUMP CALLS AGAIN YOU CAN BET THAT THOSE OF US PREPARED TO DIE IF NECESSARY THE FIRST TIME WILL GO AGAIN. I ASSURE YOU THAT WAS A LOT OF US. THE ARMY IS NOT SUPPORTING BIDEN. SOME OF THEM DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE SUPPORTING. I THINK THE LEADERSHIP OF THE ARMY ITSELF IS WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT, BUT THE SPECIAL FORCES — WHERE ALL THE REAL STRENGTH AND RESOLVE OF THE MILITARY LIES — ARE WITH TRUMP. THEY WILL NOT KILL US IF TRUMP CALLS US THERE. I DON'T SAY HE WILL CALL US. I SAY IF. TRUMP IS NOT A QUITTER AND JUST THE FACT YOU KEEP HEARING TALK OF WHAT IS NEXT MEANS WE ARE NOT DONE BY ANY MEANS. THINK ABOUT IT. THERE IS SOMETHING REALLY WYRD GOING ON UP THERE AND THAT MEANS THAT WYRD'R STUFF IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES. I THINK TRUMP HAS — WT WD YOU EXPECT — A TRUMP CARD. I HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND ALSO IN TRUMP. THERE ARE ALWAYS SURPRISES. LET'S SEE WHO IS THE MOST SURPRISED IN THE END.

Attachments

• 0a882be95adc83f3.jpg
    0a882be95adc83f3.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Christy203

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
LOADED FOR BEAR

45TH POTUS...PRESIDENT TRUMP announces his NEW LEGAL TEAM...
https://patriots.win/p/11SKLInsl1/president-trump-announces-new-im/c/

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Although Biden technically assumed control of the U.S. military, he and his advisors are wary of issuing an immediate order to mobilize this force—a majority of whom voted for TRUMP in the election—against such a widespread movement involving innumerable family connections and divided loyalties for military service members.

There is the problem of supply chains for manufacturing and transportation; since these rely upon and run directly through large swaths of TRUMP controlled territory, they could be easily disrupted either by the withholding of necessary support or through sabotage.

There is also the immense practical difficulty of fighting a war against guerilla-type forces dispersed across more than 75% of the land area of the U.S. As the British had come to realize in the American Revolutionary War, such a conflict would be unwinnable, despite a large disparity in raw military and economic might.

Attachments

• 1f6d05eb8f3afdb6.png
    1f6d05eb8f3afdb6.png
    1 MB · Views: 30
  • c9824259-1929-481e-b00c-892384f0aca1.jpg
    c9824259-1929-481e-b00c-892384f0aca1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 38
  • da446d7c15c8aa91.jpg
    da446d7c15c8aa91.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 31

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat