Looks at These Images from the Capitol

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1610558521769.png

1610558541737.png

1610558576290.png

DanniS

Jan 10, 2021
You may not want to believe it, but I do believe something good is coming. The Storm? I don't know if that's it. I am hopeful but try to be realistic too. But last night a friend told me that a friend of hers in Idaho who is in the National Guard got called in. He was in the middle of a job and asked if he could finish it. He was told NO. He needed to report immediately. Hmmm.... makes you wonder what's going on. Also why does the military need to be in D.C. this many days ahead of time to guard Biden at the inauguration. I sure have a lot more questions than answers.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
WHY HASN'T TOP BRASS PROVIDED basic bedding, etc. for our military??? SHAME ON THEM for NOT providing the basics!!!! grrr
.....and where...my dear...would this bedding come from....are the soldiers suppose to drag a COT with them wherever they go....or...have a hotel come in and serve the guys with fresh linens and a shower.....they ARE staying in DC hotels...because these men have to shower and eat.....but these pictures do not represent a WHOLE DAY... so your complaint and logic is just ridiculous....perhaps before jumping into a tizzy...might want to do a little research bub!!!!!!!!!......geez.

Reactions: qcoco

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021
WHY HASN'T TOP BRASS PROVIDED basic bedding, etc. for our military??? SHAME ON THEM for NOT providing the basics!!!! grrr
Yes seems pretty stupid because both my husband and I were in the guard. We had sleeping bags and pillows for God's sakes. What a ridiculous scene. All this for what? What an absolute waste of money. Shame on Washington. So many citizens are angry that they've had quite enough. The heat is so high and people are literally starving and going bankrupt here in Michigan. I'm almost going to side with those that say, 'burn it down.' There is literally nothing left to lose for so many Americans. They've lost their life's savings and many on the verge of losing their homes.

• Sad
Reactions: Kassandra M.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
Yes seems pretty stupid because both my husband and I were in the guard. We had sleeping bags and pillows for God's sakes. What a ridiculous scene. All this for what? What an absolute waste of money. Shame on Washington. So many citizens are angry that they've had quite enough. The heat is so high and people are literally starving and going bankrupt here in Michigan. I'm almost going to side with those that say, 'burn it down.' There is literally nothing left to lose for so many Americans. They've lost their life's savings and many on the verge of losing their homes.
EVENTS MATTER: I am an historian, but history is not about bldgs and "stuff" it is about people. I was there when the Storm touched the Capitol and I remember thinking it wd be better to get rid of every building and monument there than turn it over to the Communists. To them these things are not symbols of freedom, but propaganda pieces.

There is nothing to be gained simply by destroying, only if it helps gain or re-gain freedom. I think your point that this is a "ridiculous scene" is shared by every intelligent citizen. I saw them installing "temporary" metal fencing around the grounds, and my response was "When you lock yourself in, you are Certifiable." The fever-pitch of fear shown by these people can only mean they are not fit to rule anything. They have no self-control and no sense of how the people really feel. If even one of them had had a little sense or moral caliber they wd have come out and addressed the crowd instead of cowering cowardly under their desks. Can you imagine Andrew Jackson or Harry S Truman doing that? Can you imagine almost any of our major political figures doing that before about 1960?
"Literally nothing left to lose" puts people in the position of doing almost literally anything to achieve their goals.

During the event I kept thinking about the Bastille, the entire thing was torn down, and the French celebrate Bastille Day. In 1790, Lafayette gave the wrought-iron key (weighing over a pound) of the Bastille to U.S. President George Washington. Washington displayed it prominently at government facilities and events in New York and in Philadelphia until shortly before his retirement in 1797. The key remains on display at Washington's residence of Mount Vernon.

Don't give up hope. History is in the making.
Jazon

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
HISTORY IN THE MAKING.

1789. The medieval armory, fortress, and political prison known as the Bastille represented royal authority in the centre of Paris. The prison contained only seven inmates at the time of its storming, but was seen by the revolutionaries as a symbol of the monarchy's abuse of power; its fall was the flashpoint of the French Revolution. On 16 July 1789, two days after the Storming of the Bastille, John Frederick Sackville, serving as English ambassador to France, reported to Secretary of State Francis Osborne Duke of Leeds:

"Thus, my Lord, the greatest revolution that we know anything of has been effected with, comparatively speaking — if the magnitude of the event is considered — the loss of very few lives. From this moment we may consider France as a free country, the King a very limited monarch, and the nobility as reduced to a level with the rest of the nation."

About 900 people who claimed to have stormed the Bastille received certificates (Brevet de vainqueur de la Bastille) from the National Assembly in 1790. The building itself was completely destroyed, but is outlined in brick on the location where it once stood, as is the moat in the Paris Metro below, where a piece of the foundation is also on display.

AND THE REST IS HISTORY. DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE. THIS WAS JUST THE INITIAL BLOW OF OUR AMERICA'S STRIKE FOR TRUE FREEDOM. IT WAS COMPLETELY NON-VIOLENT ON OUR SIDE. THE VIOLENCE WAS SMALL AND ENTIRELY THE RESULT OF THE OTHER SIDE TO SMEAR US. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH AND HAVE HAD EXPERIENCE ENOUGH WITH LYING MEDIA TO KNOW THAT WT THEY SAY ABOUT IT CANNOT BE TRUE. THE VALOUR OF THE PATRIOTS WILL SHINE IN THE END AND THE WORLD WILL KNOW WT REALLY HAPPENED.

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO ACHIEVE FREEDOM — TAKE IT!

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2021
HISTORY IN THE MAKING.

1789. The medieval armory, fortress, and political prison known as the Bastille represented royal authority in the centre of Paris. The prison contained only seven inmates at the time of its storming, but was seen by the revolutionaries as a symbol of the monarchy's abuse of power; its fall was the flashpoint of the French Revolution. On 16 July 1789, two days after the Storming of the Bastille, John Frederick Sackville, serving as English ambassador to France, reported to Secretary of State Francis Osborne Duke of Leeds:

"Thus, my Lord, the greatest revolution that we know anything of has been effected with, comparatively speaking — if the magnitude of the event is considered — the loss of very few lives. From this moment we may consider France as a free country, the King a very limited monarch, and the nobility as reduced to a level with the rest of the nation."

About 900 people who claimed to have stormed the Bastille received certificates (Brevet de vainqueur de la Bastille) from the National Assembly in 1790. The building itself was completely destroyed, but is outlined in brick on the location where it once stood, as is the moat in the Paris Metro below, where a piece of the foundation is also on display.

AND THE REST IS HISTORY. DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE. THIS WAS JUST THE INITIAL BLOW OF OUR AMERICA'S STRIKE FOR TRUE FREEDOM. IT WAS COMPLETELY NON-VIOLENT ON OUR SIDE. THE VIOLENCE WAS SMALL AND ENTIRELY THE RESULT OF THE OTHER SIDE TO SMEAR US. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH AND HAVE HAD EXPERIENCE ENOUGH WITH LYING MEDIA TO KNOW THAT WT THEY SAY ABOUT IT CANNOT BE TRUE. THE VALOUR OF THE PATRIOTS WILL SHINE IN THE END AND THE WORLD WILL KNOW WT REALLY HAPPENED.

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO ACHIEVE FREEDOM — TAKE IT!
Amen!

Reactions: Dapkinsel

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
You may not want to believe it, but I do believe something good is coming. The Storm? I don't know if that's it. I am hopeful but try to be realistic too. But last night a friend told me that a friend of hers in Idaho who is in the National Guard got called in. He was in the middle of a job and asked if he could finish it. He was told NO. He needed to report immediately. Hmmm.... makes you wonder what's going on. Also why does the military need to be in D.C. this many days ahead of time to guard Biden at the inauguration. I sure have a lot more questions than answers.
I LIKE YOUR ENCOURAGING SPIRIT. I ALSO THINK YOU ARE RIGHT! REMEMBER WASHINGTON NAT'L GUARD ANSWERS TO TRUMP. THE REST ANSWER TO — FEMA!

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News