Losing Faith waiting for "The Plan"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
I came to America 28 years ago. It was my dream as a child to be, and live as, an American. I blame John Wayne and Ronald Reagan. Imagine being a little girl from France and watching the First Columbia launch on a black and white TV. We were so behind back then, we did not even know about microwaves. In the movie Gremlins, the mom pops a coffee mug in a microwave and voila hot in a few seconds. My mom and I looked at each other in sheer amazement! So on it goes, and American is the only way for me. I am 22 and land in NYC, guess where I went first, on my first day, my first few hours in NYC? Trump Tower! Back in 1992, Trump was "IT" for us Europeans, he represented America's greatness. Whether it was a fairy tale or the epitome of the American dream, who knows, but Trump Tower was stop #1, it had to be. Fast forward 28 years later, I am a citizen, a licensed Clinical, I have two brilliant boys, one excelling at Seton Hall, the other entering high school. I have done my very best instilling conservative and Christian (Catholic) values in them. I rode the Trump train since 2015. I proudly wore my tin foil hat trying to decipher Q's blurbs and held the line until January 20. But now I am tired, I am disgusted and I am scared. I don't know what the future will hold for any of us deplorables. I find myself whispering in stores and avoiding eye contact. Don't get me wrong, I am not ashamed of my vote. But yes, I am discouraged and I am scared. While I am willing to fight, I feel their suppressing our voices and platforms is just the beginning. What they are doing to Mike Lindell is beyond unacceptable and I am appaled that Republicans for whom we have voted and who would be nothing without our past votes and support, remain silent and look away. Everyday one of us is canceled, fired, banned, ridiculed or threatened. Our representatives do nothing. Everything Democrats have done and said in the last 5 years should scare anyone with two brain cells to rub. This is NOT America, this is definitely not the America I dreamt of as a little girl. I am disappointed in my president too. He knows what they are capable of, he has all the intel about the depth of their corruption from Jfk on, this should not have come as a surprise to him, but his silence and poor choice in legal representation make me wonder if maybe, just maybe, he too is tired and perhaps scared. So we cut cable years ago, I do not watch any msm, I do not sponsor Hollywood, I try to buy local. But living in NJ, well, you can imagine what it's like. The degenerate across the street took offense to my American flag, and yes, I bowed down and moved it to the back of the house. Not one Trump sign in sight during the election. I drive to work everyday and pass countless yard signs "Hate has no place here"...Seriously? They cheer Kathy Griffin' severed head stunt, they call for re education camps, they silence and make pariahs out of us, they insult their way into arguments and some even want us dead, but hate has no place in their home! You can't make this s*** up, their lack of self awareness and insight is beyond me. I have schizophrenic patients making more sense than these TDS idiots. I don't wish anybody harm i just want to distance myself from them but I feel that sooner or later they will figure out a way to oust every single one of us. I give you a for instance, I am the only one at work who did not get the vaccine...it's a matter of time before I get questioned about that. I may lose my job and with that, my livelihood and my home. Then what? And why? Because I dare think outside their ever shrinking box? Thank God for Steve, Raheem, Mike, Peter and all the others who keep our voice alive and provide some direction and hope. But I am tired of the msm sponsored push backs and dems blessing violence against us. I just want MY America back.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I came to America 28 years ago. It was my dream as a child to be, and live as, an American. I blame John Wayne and Ronald Reagan. Imagine being a little girl from France and watching the First Columbia launch on a black and white TV. We were so behind back then, we did not even know about microwaves. In the movie Gremlins, the mom pops a coffee mug in a microwave and voila hot in a few seconds. My mom and I looked at each other in sheer amazement! So on it goes, and American is the only way for me. I am 22 and land in NYC, guess where I went first, on my first day, my first few hours in NYC? Trump Tower! Back in 1992, Trump was "IT" for us Europeans, he represented America's greatness. Whether it was a fairy tale or the epitome of the American dream, who knows, but Trump Tower was stop #1, it had to be. Fast forward 28 years later, I am a citizen, a licensed Clinical, I have two brilliant boys, one excelling at Seton Hall, the other entering high school. I have done my very best instilling conservative and Christian (Catholic) values in them. I rode the Trump train since 2015. I proudly wore my tin foil hat trying to decipher Q's blurbs and held the line until January 20. But now I am tired, I am disgusted and I am scared. I don't know what the future will hold for any of us deplorables. I find myself whispering in stores and avoiding eye contact. Don't get me wrong, I am not ashamed of my vote. But yes, I am discouraged and I am scared. While I am willing to fight, I feel their suppressing our voices and platforms is just the beginning. What they are doing to Mike Lindell is beyond unacceptable and I am appaled that Republicans for whom we have voted and who would be nothing without our past votes and support, remain silent and look away. Everyday one of us is canceled, fired, banned, ridiculed or threatened. Our representatives do nothing. Everything Democrats have done and said in the last 5 years should scare anyone with two brain cells to rub. This is NOT America, this is definitely not the America I dreamt of as a little girl. I am disappointed in my president too. He knows what they are capable of, he has all the intel about the depth of their corruption from Jfk on, this should not have come as a surprise to him, but his silence and poor choice in legal representation make me wonder if maybe, just maybe, he too is tired and perhaps scared. So we cut cable years ago, I do not watch any msm, I do not sponsor Hollywood, I try to buy local. But living in NJ, well, you can imagine what it's like. The degenerate across the street took offense to my American flag, and yes, I bowed down and moved it to the back of the house. Not one Trump sign in sight during the election. I drive to work everyday and pass countless yard signs "Hate has no place here"...Seriously? They cheer Kathy Griffin' severed head stunt, they call for re education camps, they silence and make pariahs out of us, they insult their way into arguments and some even want us dead, but hate has no place in their home! You can't make this s*** up, their lack of self awareness and insight is beyond me. I have schizophrenic patients making more sense than these TDS idiots. I don't wish anybody harm i just want to distance myself from them but I feel that sooner or later they will figure out a way to oust every single one of us. I give you a for instance, I am the only one at work who did not get the vaccine...it's a matter of time before I get questioned about that. I may lose my job and with that, my livelihood and my home. Then what? And why? Because I dare think outside their ever shrinking box? Thank God for Steve, Raheem, Mike, Peter and all the others who keep our voice alive and provide some direction and hope. But I am tired of the msm sponsored push backs and dems blessing violence against us. I just want MY America back.
Spoken with true passion, sincerity and no doubt from the heart! I commend all that you have done, doing and hopefully will continue to do. I'm sure that your son's would not be where they are today if it hadn't been for your Christian guidance in their lives! Each and every one of us that hopefully still have at least those 2 brain cells feel your love for our Country. God Blessed America and wanted it to be a leader and a light to other nations, but what has happened over the years? We took prayer out of most all of our schools, the Ten Commandments are allowed to be taken down everywher, we are slaughtering Gods most precious gift to the Family in abortion clinics all over the country! We are all immigrants, except for the Native American Indian, but my Granparents came to this country for the opportunity and worked hard just like you for a better life for our children and grandchildren right? Now we are letting any and everyone enter our country for us to supply them with EVERTHING they need while liberals and so called Conservatives take our hard earned tax dollars to foot all of their Bill's! I feel for many of them that do want to come here and work hard , pay their taxes like our great grandparents did and do the Job's that many of Americans won't do, it's beneath them to do those jobs, right? If we are faced with these hard times, which more than likely headed our way, too many are not going to be able to handle not having electricity to charge cell phones, no filthy TV to waste time watching, no shopping sprees at their favorite Mall, no enjoyable evenings going out to eat, etc. etc. We can surely blame the broken family units and just outright SIN!! This is and has been satan's agenda for our country from the very beginning! He just started with breaking up the famlitly! Who sits down and eats together, says the blessing over what God has given them? We need a Spiritual Awakening in our Country, because without putting God first again we will continue to go down the path of destruction! Let's ALL come together across this Nation and Pray to God that he will restore us back to where we need to be, destroying the enemies grip, and getting rid of the Evil and the Evil doers! Please take a moment to read 2nd Chronicles 7:14. GOD STILL ANSWERS OUR PRAYERS EVERYONE!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
Spoken with true passion, sincerity and no doubt from the heart! I commend all that you have done, doing and hopefully will continue to do. I'm sure that your son's would not be where they are today if it hadn't been for your Christian guidance in their lives! Each and every one of us that hopefully still have at least those 2 brain cells feel your love for our Country. God Blessed America and wanted it to be a leader and a light to other nations, but what has happened over the years? We took prayer out of most all of our schools, the Ten Commandments are allowed to be taken down everywher, we are slaughtering Gods most precious gift to the Family in abortion clinics all over the country! We are all immigrants, except for the Native American Indian, but my Granparents came to this country for the opportunity and worked hard just like you for a better life for our children and grandchildren right? Now we are letting any and everyone enter our country for us to supply them with EVERTHING they need while liberals and so called Conservatives take our hard earned tax dollars to foot all of their Bill's! I feel for many of them that do want to come here and work hard , pay their taxes like our great grandparents did and do the Job's that many of Americans won't do, it's beneath them to do those jobs, right? If we are faced with these hard times, which more than likely headed our way, too many are not going to be able to handle not having electricity to charge cell phones, no filthy TV to waste time watching, no shopping sprees at their favorite Mall, no enjoyable evenings going out to eat, etc. etc. We can surely blame the broken family units and just outright SIN!! This is and has been satan's agenda for our country from the very beginning! He just started with breaking up the famlitly! Who sits down and eats together, says the blessing over what God has given them? We need a Spiritual Awakening in our Country, because without putting God first again we will continue to go down the path of destruction! Let's ALL come together across this Nation and Pray to God that he will restore us back to where we need to be, destroying the enemies grip, and getting rid of the Evil and the Evil doers! Please take a moment to read 2nd Chronicles 7:14. GOD STILL ANSWERS OUR PRAYERS EVERYONE!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
You are asking for too much. We have now raised two generations unable to process and accept theirs and others feelings. They are immediately given a comfort toy or food the minute a slight discomfort rears its ugly head. Hence the complete panic and TDS, they absolutely cannot accept a bad feeling not going away. We gave participation trophies, we put rubberized grounds under the slides, we pacified, we cajoled and told them everyone must get along. 40 years of this kumbaya bullshit and here we are, pleasure seeking soy boys and girls with destructive identity crisis. I am watching middle schoolers claiming bi sexuality to their parents to the sound of applause, how brave! Yes sinners. And I won't claim to be without sin, but unlike many, I recognize, I ask for forgiveness and I repent. "It is what it is" they say. I thought for sure America would have its awakening when the planned parenthood videos came out. Boy, was I wrong. They swept that one under the rug, didn't they. Nowadays critical thinking is out the door. If you wear a mask and can smell the perfume from someone 6 ft away, how effective is your mask? But we are dealing with sheep.People have become so gullible and lazy in behavior and thoughts. We have been taking the easy route for far too long. People don't want to do the hard things anymore. I garden, a lot, built my entire fenced in garden and French drain myself, I am kind of a grunt like that. My neighbors were in awe, it never occurred to them that you can do things yourself. But year after year, they happily spend thousands on landscaping services for their useless yard that produces nothing. When s*** hits the fan, I can feed my family right in the heart of NJ suburbia. And this is where the solution is in my opinion. We need to forego all the little conveniences with think we cannot live without, and do so for an extended period of time. Creativity and creative thinking will come back. But how many are willing to sacrifice their Instagram and Starbucks in favor of a return to the basics? Not many. And those who do...Will be ridiculed.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
You are asking for too much. We have now raised two generations unable to process and accept theirs and others feelings. They are immediately given a comfort toy or food the minute a slight discomfort rears its ugly head. Hence the complete panic and TDS, they absolutely cannot accept a bad feeling not going away. We gave participation trophies, we put rubberized grounds under the slides, we pacified, we cajoled and told them everyone must get along. 40 years of this kumbaya bullshit and here we are, pleasure seeking soy boys and girls with destructive identity crisis. I am watching middle schoolers claiming bi sexuality to their parents to the sound of applause, how brave! Yes sinners. And I won't claim to be without sin, but unlike many, I recognize, I ask for forgiveness and I repent. "It is what it is" they say. I thought for sure America would have its awakening when the planned parenthood videos came out. Boy, was I wrong. They swept that one under the rug, didn't they. Nowadays critical thinking is out the door. If you wear a mask and can smell the perfume from someone 6 ft away, how effective is your mask? But we are dealing with sheep.People have become so gullible and lazy in behavior and thoughts. We have been taking the easy route for far too long. People don't want to do the hard things anymore. I garden, a lot, built my entire fenced in garden and French drain myself, I am kind of a grunt like that. My neighbors were in awe, it never occurred to them that you can do things yourself. But year after year, they happily spend thousands on landscaping services for their useless yard that produces nothing. When s*** hits the fan, I can feed my family right in the heart of NJ suburbia. And this is where the solution is in my opinion. We need to forego all the little conveniences with think we cannot live without, and do so for an extended period of time. Creativity and creative thinking will come back. But how many are willing to sacrifice their Instagram and Starbucks in favor of a return to the basics? Not many. And those who do...Will be ridiculed.
You are absolutely right! I thought that I had said about the same as you, but just maybe not as beautifully put. Spoiled generations for sure!

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
They re going to continue shoving their vile ways down our throats until it becomes a new normal across the board. It's a clear case of fight or flight. When people start losing jobs, homes, family members...the fight will stop because the days of fighting over values are over. Us Christians have become weak. That is a fact, churches were emptied before the virus, in France they share one priest amongst several villages because each individual church does not have enough parishioners to fill up the pews. Then they sell the church and make a night club out of it. Nobody fears God, nobody cares either. They don't want to hear in God we trust, but if we don't even trust God, what's left? I am not saying it's over, but we need a serious number of patriots, with enough stamina and passion to push back, for a long time. And I am losing faith we can sustain that because indeed, we are spoiled.

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
So we are not alone perking our own morning coffee? Living without Netflix? Fixing up a once commercial van with daybeds and a refrigerator - just in case? Perhaps we will head out for Wyoming one day soon and create a new America. Who knows? If we do, I will be keeping an eye out for you and we will surely become friends. Freedom has never been free, but then you knew that.

Feb 11, 2021
Nature always has a correction point. No matter what. Life finds a way to rebalance the scales. We have raised a generation (or two) that has no grit or resiliency. They need safe spaces just to go to school. But that is not reality. Eventually a bigger, larger foe is going to come disrupt their safe, little world and they WILL face the grim reality of the next Hitler, Stalin, Mao, et al. I have said repeatedly that if we do not follow through with taking back our country NOW, then we are condemning our future generations (our children, grandchildren, etc) to making that blood sacrifice in our stead....only it will get much worse before they finally reach a point of revolt. I know that is a pessimistic outlook and it is not in my nature to be that way, but it is a grim reality in my perspective. This reality is why I am frantically and actively looking for some form of leadership whom Patriots can rally behind with a REAL plan. Not Q. Not some imaginary military overthrow. Not even Trump....because unless he does something very soon, he will lose the faith of all those 74M who were behind him. We need someone who is willing to live AND DIE for the MAGA movement.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
So we are not alone perking our own morning coffee? Living without Netflix? Fixing up a once commercial van with daybeds and a refrigerator - just in case? Perhaps we will head out for Wyoming one day soon and create a new America. Who knows? If we do, I will be keeping an eye out for you and we will surely become friends. Freedom has never been free, but then you knew that.
Funny I was actually doing finances over today and considering options including Wyoming. Unfortunately if I sell now, I still owe too much on my home and would not end up with enough of a profit. So I am stuck in jersey, but no soylent green for me, bill gates and his gmo plan to feed the planet with forever tomatoes can shove it.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
Nature always has a correction point. No matter what. Life finds a way to rebalance the scales. We have raised a generation (or two) that has no grit or resiliency. They need safe spaces just to go to school. But that is not reality. Eventually a bigger, larger foe is going to come disrupt their safe, little world and they WILL face the grim reality of the next Hitler, Stalin, Mao, et al. I have said repeatedly that if we do not follow through with taking back our country NOW, then we are condemning our future generations (our children, grandchildren, etc) to making that blood sacrifice in our stead....only it will get much worse before they finally reach a point of revolt. I know that is a pessimistic outlook and it is not in my nature to be that way, but it is a grim reality in my perspective. This reality is why I am frantically and actively looking for some form of leadership whom Patriots can rally behind with a REAL plan. Not Q. Not some imaginary military overthrow. Not even Trump....because unless he does something very soon, he will lose the faith of all those 74M who were behind him. We need someone who is willing to live AND DIE for the MAGA movement.
I agree but it is beyond MAGA. Not just the American way, the idea of America, It is the meaning of life too. Yes Trump gave people a voice , a primer of sorts but who is going to lead moving forward, look at our leaders, all cowards. Even Matt Gaetz's passion will run out. We have ideas but we lack core values on a large scale. The kind of fire crusaders had. Where are our modern day crusaders, people willing to leave everything behind for the cause. Push comes to shove, everybody will have an excuse.

Feb 11, 2021
You might say this sums it up nicely.... Quite frankly, most everyone in Congress...no GOVERNMENT as a whole...has no moral compass.

John Adams.jpg

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
They re going to continue shoving their vile ways down our throats until it becomes a new normal across the board. It's a clear case of fight or flight. When people start losing jobs, homes, family members...the fight will stop because the days of fighting over values are over. Us Christians have become weak. That is a fact, churches were emptied before the virus, in France they share one priest amongst several villages because each individual church does not have enough parishioners to fill up the pews. Then they sell the church and make a night club out of it. Nobody fears God, nobody cares either. They don't want to hear in God we trust, but if we don't even trust God, what's left? I am not saying it's over, but we need a serious number of patriots, with enough stamina and passion to push back, for a long time. And I am losing faith we can sustain that because indeed, we are spoiled.
You are spot on Again, each and every sentence! Well the Bible speaks of each topic that you mentioned. My Prayer is that we are not quite there yet as far as prophesy is described in Revelations and I'm not giving up Hope because there are many lost people that need to hear the good news of Jesus! I pray that the truth comes out some way some how and people, especially Christian's will stand up and Fight the Good fight and bring on a spiritual Awakening that will sweep our Nation. God is Greater than any problem we have and I still believe in Miracles today! It's a miracle that I've been writing on this forum so long today!🤗

Reactions: Schaferhund

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
It is called ”Operation Trust.” Look it up. It was designed to make people sit on their asses while they rolled in communism. Same is going on in America.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
It is called ”Operation Trust.” Look it up. It was designed to make people sit on their asses while they rolled in communism. Same is going on in America.
I had a feeling we were being fed lies on both sides. I won't back down. That is not who I am but I tell you what, if it urns out both sides deceived us, I am going off grid and I am done with civilization. I will miss Steve and his crew, a lot, but I will be done.but I won't leave without a good old pure and noble fight.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I had a feeling we were being fed lies on both sides. I won't back down. That is not who I am but I tell you what, if it urns out both sides deceived us, I am going off grid and I am done with civilization. I will miss Steve and his crew, a lot, but I will be done.but I won't leave without a good old pure and noble fight.
I feel you. Been feeling that way for a long time now, even before Trump. My husband keeps saying to me “why do you even bother with these people on the internet telling them what is coming and to prepare? They don’t listen to you and all it does is makes you aggravated just leave them, forget about them,” etc etc. Which is true but I don’t have that in me to just say f*** everyone, hope you rot type of mentality, although I have that feeling I just can’t bring myself to actually feed into it, if you get what I mean. Even towards the non awake who tell me I’m not a true American or I’m too negative and yadda yadda. Been at this for years now trying to wake people up, it rarely works. At some point I suppose you do just have to give up and just stick to those around you who are like minded and care about you.

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021
We the people are the answer,
Fight back , resist on all fronts.
Educate children and friends
Run for office or pester the creeps in office to do right or resign.
Join groups with common purpose,
Stay Engaged
WE OUTNUMBER THEM !

Reactions: AnonymousPatriot

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
We the people are the answer,
Fight back , resist on all fronts.
Educate children and friends
Run for office or pester the creeps in office to do right or resign.
Join groups with common purpose,
Stay Engaged
WE OUTNUMBER THEM !
An established culture is one of the hardest thing to break, you either need a revolution with force which is what they are doing, or a new movement outside of it and growing in mass up to the point where it can no longer be ignored. But, they removed home ec from the classroom, they removed God from the classroom, they are removing our means of communication now. We are left with a lot of willing participants who have no skills and no faith and no means to communicate. so where are we going with that...we can't even congregate in taverns! Do you see what they are doing and how they prepared this for a long time. We have been hypnotized by mindless entertainment while they started removing any means of counter attack behind our back. All I have is a pitch fork and my core values. How far can I go?

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
😄😄 what a fabulous life story lol
LOL #LOVE the #JohnWayne memory lol
Life is funny isn't it? 🤯 lol
Your journey is incredible❤ What a blessing you & your family are.
You should ponder a book!!
You have a way with words, feelings, emotion, experience & almost most important, humor through it all😄👍
#ThankYou for sharing it. It's truly inspirational.

That said, I could only encourage you, now is not the time to "look to man". God doesn't encourage against for a reason. Unfortunately lol
#TRUTH like life tends to prove painful in and through OUR Life's journey's. I recommend, regroup, clear your head, and stay focused.
It's the only TRUE way to fly. Sadly

On the flip side. Sounds like you have so many Blessings to be thankful for so I would HIGHLY recommend staying focused on those and continue to build on them.
I'd like to expound on some "spiritual" suggestions but I think you probably already know, if we #Pray AND Thank God for what we DO have, He tends to open doors we're unaware of & I'd be willing to bet there are a few right where you dwell.
You mentioned "The Plan".
In REAL life, politics has been SPIRALING out of control SINCE JFK as apparently you're aware.
That said, "we reap what we sew".
#LetThatSinkIn
Keeping that in mind. #WeThePeople NEED, not only persons like yourself to "serve us".
CLEARLY God does too!
Is it not OUR #CivicDuty to "serve country" in some way?
We KNOW serving God is a daily thing. SO HEY! THINK about HOW TRULY #AMERICAN you TRULY ARE!
MAYBE NOW you could come full circle! God Family Country!😉👍 lol

Ok I'm being selfish lol BUT SERIOUSLY!
To HELL with "depending", "relying", on "man". LOOK AT HOW freakn far you've come. What an amazing, encouraging, beautiful, story.
It TRULY IS #INSPIRATIONAL
MAYBE run with it?? You have 2 beautiful boys! A team to back you😁 I have 5 (&1g lol) I know the feeling😉👍 L♡VE IT!

#ThinkOnTheseThings the scriptures teach us.
Hey why not??
I bet you have no idea how encouraging & inspirational your story is. Its #GOLD.
It IS the #AmericanDream!!
PLEASE Don't be ROBBED cuz of this set back. IF God forbid "nothing" were to change. I'd rather be PART OF trying to BRING the change than sitting around WAITING for it. PLUS! ITS OUR ONE TRUE Calling! We can't go wrong!
Then again that's just me lol BUT it's a real option! PlUS hey! WE ALL NEED YOU lol GOD INCLUDED!
So why not give it a thought!

OUR #REALITY IS, to GO & START #LOCAL to help "trump" & our cause, movement, "party".
Sounds like you're already perfect & equipped for the job and WE can give you or help you with whatever you need should you decide to give it a try no matter how big or small the task you're willing to try.

DON'T Give up!
We DEFINITELY Got This! Or as some say...
#DontBelieveYourLyingEyes
#HoldTheLine 💪🇺🇸👍
#WWG1WGAW🌐RLWIDE
#GodWINS👍🙏🇺🇸

Reactions: Dip Stick

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
😄😄 what a fabulous life story lol
LOL #LOVE the #JohnWayne memory lol
Life is funny isn't it? 🤯 lol
Your journey is incredible❤ What a blessing you & your family are.
You should ponder a book!!
You have a way with words, feelings, emotion, experience & almost most important, humor through it all😄👍
#ThankYou for sharing it. It's truly inspirational.

That said, I could only encourage you, now is not the time to "look to man". God doesn't encourage against for a reason. Unfortunately lol
#TRUTH like life tends to prove painful in and through OUR Life's journey's. I recommend, regroup, clear your head, and stay focused.
It's the only TRUE way to fly. Sadly

On the flip side. Sounds like you have so many Blessings to be thankful for so I would HIGHLY recommend staying focused on those and continue to build on them.
I'd like to expound on some "spiritual" suggestions but I think you probably already know, if we #Pray AND Thank God for what we DO have, He tends to open doors we're unaware of & I'd be willing to bet there are a few right where you dwell.
You mentioned "The Plan".
In REAL life, politics has been SPIRALING out of control SINCE JFK as apparently you're aware.
That said, "we reap what we sew".
#LetThatSinkIn
Keeping that in mind. #WeThePeople NEED, not only persons like yourself to "serve us".
CLEARLY God does too!
Is it not OUR #CivicDuty to "serve country" in some way?
We KNOW serving God is a daily thing. SO HEY! THINK about HOW TRULY #AMERICAN you TRULY ARE!
MAYBE NOW you could come full circle! God Family Country!😉👍 lol

Ok I'm being selfish lol BUT SERIOUSLY!
To HELL with "depending", "relying", on "man". LOOK AT HOW freakn far you've come. What an amazing, encouraging, beautiful, story.
It TRULY IS #INSPIRATIONAL
MAYBE run with it?? You have 2 beautiful boys! A team to back you😁 I have 5 (&1g lol) I know the feeling😉👍 L♡VE IT!

#ThinkOnTheseThings the scriptures teach us.
Hey why not??
I bet you have no idea how encouraging & inspirational your story is. Its #GOLD.
It IS the #AmericanDream!!
PLEASE Don't be ROBBED cuz of this set back. IF God forbid "nothing" were to change. I'd rather be PART OF trying to BRING the change than sitting around WAITING for it. PLUS! ITS OUR ONE TRUE Calling! We can't go wrong!
Then again that's just me lol BUT it's a real option! PlUS hey! WE ALL NEED YOU lol GOD INCLUDED!
So why not give it a thought!

OUR #REALITY IS, to GO & START #LOCAL to help "trump" & our cause, movement, "party".
Sounds like you're already perfect & equipped for the job and WE can give you or help you with whatever you need should you decide to give it a try no matter how big or small the task you're willing to try.

DON'T Give up!
We DEFINITELY Got This! Or as some say...
#DontBelieveYourLyingEyes
#HoldTheLine 💪🇺🇸👍
#WWG1WGAW🌐RLWIDE
#GodWINS👍🙏🇺🇸
True we can do nothing or die trying.

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
True we can do nothing or die trying.
👍👍
Given today's evil/doers, I HOPE you didn't think I'm meant do anything OTHER THAN what one is SAFELY & or ABLE to do.
Just wanted to clarify that when I saw your reply.😊👍
I'm def not a risk your life or you're not a true Patriot type/minded lol HOWEVER, I AM aware, MANY don't realize their ability & potential to actually make a difference cuz they're afraid to try things what we've never done before OR we THINK we're not skilled or knowledgeable enough going in.

That's how it was for me before I started advocating for kids & school districts among other things.
Turned out to be one of the most rewarding "self taught" things I've ever done & never dreamed or had that intention starting out!

Anyway, just wanted to clarify do what you can #Patriots even if its "only" phone calls, stuffing envelopes, helping others achieve their goal. Every little bit TRULY does have purpose & helps❤🙏🇺🇸

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat