Lou Dobbs is latest victim at Fox

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021

Dobbs hasn’t been fired, but rather benched while he remains under contract — which means, for now, he won’t be able to resurface on any of Fox News’ rivals, including OAN and Newsmax, which have both been vying to supplant Fox News as the righter-wing network-of-choice for disaffected Trump supporters in recent months.

Wow! I imagined Lou would somehow weather the storm over at Fox. I know he had a loyal following.
Who is next?

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021

Dobbs hasn’t been fired, but rather benched while he remains under contract — which means, for now, he won’t be able to resurface on any of Fox News’ rivals, including OAN and Newsmax, which have both been vying to supplant Fox News as the righter-wing network-of-choice for disaffected Trump supporters in recent months.

Wow! I imagined Lou would somehow weather the storm over at Fox. I know he had a loyal following.
Who is next?
Tucker and Judge Jennine but may not be in that order!

Reactions: Scout
T

The Patriot Hammer

Well, let's see, I ditched Tucker in early 2019 with all his whining. I ditched Hannity later in 2019. Finally got sick of him talking about himself and interrupting guests just as they were about to elaborate on an important point. In early 2020, I was still watching Lou, Charles Payne, Maria and E-Mac. Only them.

In August 2020, I ditched ALL of Fox. I was not going to contribute to any of their revenue in any way. I don't even share news stories or clips from Fox. They are in the trash pile that includes CNN and Breitbart (always giving the idiot Leftists a megaphone on their site).

fox news dead.jpg

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
I cancelled my subscription to Dish Network a few months ago, refusing to support all the radical lefties. Back when I did have Dish I always watched Lou Dobbs who is a very loyal supporter of President Trump and is not afraid to speak out. I still like Lou, a true Patriot, and hope I see him again when his contract ends at Fox.

T

The Patriot Hammer

I cancelled my subscription to Dish Network a few months ago, refusing to support all the radical lefties. Back when I did have Dish I always watched Lou Dobbs who is a very loyal supporter of President Trump and is not afraid to speak out. I still like Lou, a true Patriot, and hope I see him again when his contract ends at Fox.
I'll watch him again if he podcasts.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Absolutely! Fixing to dump Dish myself. Nothing left to watch anymore! They let BLM ruin all sports and what sports that are on will be guys playing against girls. How pathetic and entertaining will that be???
Lou was just another link in the chain that had to be suppressed! The good Lord will take care of him and the others who will be cut soon! Looking forward to hearing from them on a true Conservative network somewhere soon!

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021

Who is next?
Who’s next? Rumor says Bartiromo.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat