Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney. Must watch. Everything Explained (Video)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

1610225002214.png

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I heard this too but assumed it was some Q stuff. I also heard Pelosis brother was arrested for raping underage girls?!? Again assumed it was more Q stuff. Link is below. Again I do not of this is true but if there are any sources out there that can verify this I would appreciate it. There is so much disinfo these days on websites you would assume to be good and since a lot of websites use to be pro Trump and have turned i.e. Drudge, breitbart (somewhat, sorry to say, etc) it is hard to find info. 😩 Again if this is Q stuff, I apologize. I do not follow Q.

jsmith-ca

Jan 12, 2021
New here. Did I hear correctly that he said special ops has pelosis laptop!??
This Twitter pic shows a letter to Ted Wheeler, purportedly snagged from Pelosi's laptop. Who knows? Maybe so, maybe no? Sure wouldn't surprise me, in any case, as this is how it kinda played out in the end, anyway...

Attachments

• NP-Wheeler email.png
    NP-Wheeler email.png
    807.4 KB · Views: 178

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat