LUNATIC Katie Couric Calls for "Deprogramming" Trump Supporters

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Thanks for visiting the War Room Forum. Please take a moment to sign up for an account so you can join in on the disucssions, participate in LIVE chat and connect with our users.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611022897189.png

These people need to deprogram themselves...

‘And the question is: How are we going to really, almost deprogram these people who have signed up for the cult of Trump? It is so shocking, not only are they not conceding, Bill, but there’s thoughts that there might have been some collusion among members of Congress. Some are refusing to go through magnetometers—or whatever you call them—to check for weapons.’

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
How the hell is this twat going to deprogram Trump supporters if they all turn off their TVs and throw them out? That would be lovely to see everyone doing that tbh. Is she suggesting sending all of us to camps and torture us? The programming they have done to these 4 generations alive today is absolutely insane. Trump woke some of them up, not fully, but enough to see the corruption they never knew was there. Once people wake up it is hard for them to go back to sleep. Never trust people on TV. Shut it off. Throw it outside. Turn it into a BBQ and grill up some steaks.

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
View attachment 655

These people need to deprogram themselves...

‘And the question is: How are we going to really, almost deprogram these people who have signed up for the cult of Trump? It is so shocking, not only are they not conceding, Bill, but there’s thoughts that there might have been some collusion among members of Congress. Some are refusing to go through magnetometers—or whatever you call them—to check for weapons.’
Did anyone see the whistleblower tape on bit chute that Lin Wood posted today? Serious accusations of Chief Justice Roberts of abusing and trafficking his own children! Holy Spirit gives us peace.

Reactions: Kassandra M.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Did anyone see the whistleblower tape on bit chute that Lin Wood posted today? Serious accusations of Chief Justice Roberts of abusing and trafficking his own children! Holy Spirit gives us peace.
Yea, I heard this Roberts twat was into kids. Bought shill. Been to Epstein’s island as well.

There literally is maybe .001% of politicians who can be trusted. America is not ran by ”Americans.”

Reactions: SixGunOutlaw

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
Lin Wood posted the interview tape on telegram, it's an interview of a whistle blower, very important.
'.....it may be the devil, or it may be the Lord, but you're gonna have to serve somebody....' Bob Dylan

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
HAVE AT IT....... KATIE......just TRY.....to PRY.....a whole gaggle of people.....probably over 75 million people......who....let's see......LOVE AMERICA.....LOVE GOD.....LOVE THE UNBORN....actually believe and RESPECT the founding fathers and their sacrifices they gave UP.....FOR US.....75 million people who LOVE THE FLAG.....and who ALL....understand...and sometimes WEEP....for the lives that were shot down....or run over.....or tortured.....or sliced to death....because these unbelievable PATRIOTS....TOO....love the red...white....and blue....they love the perfect and HOLY...stripes of a symbol...that... in all of human history......has fought and has STOOD FOR THE INDIVIDUAL and the glorious fresh air of FREEDOM.
HAVE AT IT.....KATIE.....just try it.......but ah....what actually do you think we need 'changing'......is it just.... TOO MUCH.... for your EMOTIINAL WELLBEING...to live in the same community where people that walk past you EVERYDAY...actually BELIEVE in something greater than themselves..?....is it TOO MUCH....for you......to actually shop with the same people who....go to CHURCH AND BELIEVE....that the sovereignty and the grace of GOD..... actually breathed LIFE into this land......and....since its beginning.....GOD has been holding the REAL VEIL of darkness and EVIL ....at the waters edge.....so we could continue in our daily pursuits of beauty and happiness....
It is...sad....that you... 'feel'..... that 75 million of us......need rescuing......because we....STILL....believe...in a extremely...STRONG...ALFA MALE...who LOVES this country....so much.....that he GAVE UP....what he could have very easily KEPT.......to GAIN something....that he very very deeply wanted to SAVE....WHEN.....WHEN......WHEN......have ANY of your concerns or the fragile company YOU KEEP.....given up THEIR LIVES.....literally...and walked away from a luxury that few in this world know.....and...double literally....walked towards a wall of FLAMES.....knowing that he would get burnt.....YET STILL.... WALKED....AND WALKED.....WALKED....right into the HEAT.....that you built with your stale plastic logs....and all the false 'ideas' from your PIT.
Katie.....our minds......our hearts.....our LIVES....ARE JUST FINE......we are perfectly healthy....and spry with the glorious glow of LOVE FOR THIS STUNNING COUNTRY.....maybe.....just maybe....do you think you could.....stop....slow down.....perhaps LISTEN to the BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC....or sit and watch a march of SOLDIERS...all in line and perfect.....with their broad shoulders upright....and their determination.... sketched on their brow....to support and DEFEND the CONSTITUTION..and to this glorious republic...on which....countless lives have given...their lives....their fortunes...and their sacred HONOR.....
I know...Katie....it would take.... a stunning miracle.... for your side... to recognize... the beauty... and value of LOVING THIS COUNTRY TO THE DEATH......but...heck...at least this PATRIOT can hope and pray....wake UP...KATIE.....wake UP.

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
If you are in a cult, you can accuse everyone else's behavior as cultish. Please see what Lin Wood revealed today, and as he asks pray for the Whistle blower.

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
HAVE AT IT....... KATIE......just TRY.....to PRY.....a whole gaggle of people.....probably over 75 million people......who....let's see......LOVE AMERICA.....LOVE GOD.....LOVE THE UNBORN....actually believe and RESPECT the founding fathers and their sacrifices they gave UP.....FOR US.....75 million people who LOVE THE FLAG.....and who ALL....understand...and sometimes WEEP....for the lives that were shot down....or run over.....or tortured.....or sliced to death....because these unbelievable PATRIOTS....TOO....love the red...white....and blue....they love the perfect and HOLY...stripes of a symbol...that... in all of human history......has fought and has STOOD FOR THE INDIVIDUAL and the glorious fresh air of FREEDOM.
HAVE AT IT.....KATIE.....just try it.......but ah....what actually do you think we need 'changing'......is it just.... TOO MUCH.... for your EMOTIINAL WELLBEING...to live in the same community where people that walk past you EVERYDAY...actually BELIEVE in something greater than themselves..?....is it TOO MUCH....for you......to actually shop with the same people who....go to CHURCH AND BELIEVE....that the sovereignty and the grace of GOD..... actually breathed LIFE into this land......and....since its beginning.....GOD has been holding the REAL VEIL of darkness and EVIL ....at the waters edge.....so we could continue in our daily pursuits of beauty and happiness....
It is...sad....that you... 'feel'..... that 75 million of us......need rescuing......because we....STILL....believe...in a extremely...STRONG...ALFA MALE...who LOVES this country....so much.....that he GAVE UP....what he could have very easily KEPT.......to GAIN something....that he very very deeply wanted to SAVE....WHEN.....WHEN......WHEN......have ANY of your concerns or the fragile company YOU KEEP.....given up THEIR LIVES.....literally...and walked away from a luxury that few in this world know.....and...double literally....walked towards a wall of FLAMES.....knowing that he would get burnt.....YET STILL.... WALKED....AND WALKED.....WALKED....right into the HEAT.....that you built with your stale plastic logs....and all the false 'ideas' from your PIT.
Katie.....our minds......our hearts.....our LIVES....ARE JUST FINE......we are perfectly healthy....and spry with the glorious glow of LOVE FOR THIS STUNNING COUNTRY.....maybe.....just maybe....do you think you could.....stop....slow down.....perhaps LISTEN to the BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC....or sit and watch a march of SOLDIERS...all in line and perfect.....with their broad shoulders upright....and their determination.... sketched on their brow....to support and DEFEND the CONSTITUTION..and to this glorious republic...on which....countless lives have given...their lives....their fortunes...and their sacred HONOR.....
I know...Katie....it would take.... a stunning miracle.... for your side... to recognize... the beauty... and value of LOVING THIS COUNTRY TO THE DEATH......but...heck...at least this PATRIOT can hope and pray....wake UP...KATIE.....wake UP.
please see what Lin Wood posted today, and pray for the brave Whistle blower. Never try to reason with evil.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
GOTCHA GUY......you are correct....maybe I should delete my post....because I FULLY UNDERSTAND.....you cannot REASON WITH EVIL......THANX GUY....point is NOTED....AS MY REASON AND INTELLECT FULLY UNDERSTAND YOU cannot REASON with the DEVIL.....perhaps....I was in a...'cant we all just get along'...frame of mind...when I dribbled out my diatribe......Ha...but GOD FORBID....I EVEN need to RETRACK that STATEMENT.....geezzzzz...I'm SOUNDING like the RINOS I cannot STAND.....!!!!!!..oh...I give up.....
please see what Lin Wood posted today, and pray for the brave Whistle blower. Never try to reason with evi

Kassandra M.

Jan 11, 2021
Yes, I've seen it. It's truly shocking.

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News