M.A.G.A. FOREVER....The Donald will NEVER BE REMOVED FROM OUR HEARTS!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
TRUMP - DR SEUSS - THE DONALD WILL NEVER BE REMOVED FROM OUR HEARTS - JPEG.jpg

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
President TRUMP in his 4 years was all about getting things done and he delivered on everything he promised. It was not easy because the swamp put up road block every step of the way using anyway they could including fabricating evidence but President TRUMP ran circles around them. The more I read about whistle blowers, evidence, I realize how extremely focused he is on Making America Great Again and yes he has some faults but so do we all. Bottom Line he was the right man for the job in 2016. He is the right man now to lead the fight for what is right and expose the 2020 Election Fraud. So lets do our part and soon the world will know without a doubt that 2020 belongs to President TRUMP.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
President TRUMP in his 4 years was all about getting things done and he delivered on everything he promised. It was not easy because the swamp put up road block every step of the way using anyway they could including fabricating evidence but President TRUMP ran circles around them. The more I read about whistle blowers, evidence, I realize how extremely focused he is on Making America Great Again and yes he has some faults but so do we all. Bottom Line he was the right man for the job in 2016. He is the right man now to lead the fight for what is right and expose the 2020 Election Fraud. So lets do our part and soon the world will know without a doubt that 2020 belongs to President TRUMP.

View attachment 2682
KEEP ON REPEATING "Trump won by a landslide" and
"VOTER FRAUD IN 2020 IS REAL"....

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat