MAGA BOYCOTT. BANK OF AMERICA

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
MAGA BOYCOTT. BANK OF AMERICA

1612738024135.png

Attachments

• CALL TO ACTION - 1 - MAGA BOYCOTT B OF A - JPEG.jpg
    CALL TO ACTION - 1 - MAGA BOYCOTT B OF A - JPEG.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 42

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
They’re about the most used bank by illegals to send money back to Mexico. At least they were, I don’t know of any reason it might of changed. They should be shut down for aiding and abetting illegals.
LOOK @ YOUR CREDIT CARDS. THEY ARE ALL SO TIED IN TOGETHER YOU MIGHT HAVE ONE UNDER ANOTHER NAME.

DO YOU THINK THE STRIP IN THE $100 BILL IS SO THEY CAN TRACE THEM, AND TRACE US WHEN WE SPEND THEM? A GOOD REASON TO TRADE OR USE BITCOIN — THEY CAN PROB TRACE BC TOO. O WELL.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
LOOK @ YOUR CREDIT CARDS. THEY ARE ALL SO TIED IN TOGETHER YOU MIGHT HAVE ONE UNDER ANOTHER NAME.

DO YOU THINK THE STRIP IN THE $100 BILL IS SO THEY CAN TRACE THEM, AND TRACE US WHEN WE SPEND THEM? A GOOD REASON TO TRADE OR USE BITCOIN — THEY CAN PROB TRACE BC TOO. O WELL.
I keep one credit card and haven’t used it for the past year or more. It’s not through b/a which probably makes no difference. I’m sure it’s a treasure trove of information for them.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
THE SARCASM BECOMES YOU! I FINALLY DESTROYED ALL OF MINE. MY WIFE WANTED ME TO TAKE ONE OF HERS TO THE STORM ON 6TH OF JAN. IT WAS TEMPTING BUT I THOUGHT "FAITH" SO I DIDN'T AND DIDN'T NEED IT. I AM NOT SAYING DESTROY ALL OF YOUR CARDS. I DO THINK IT IS A BAD IDEA TO BE TOO DEPENDENT ON ANY ONE THING, ESP WN S/O ELSE CONTROLS IT. ALL THE BEST.

Reactions: Trumpster

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
THE SARCASM BECOMES YOU! I FINALLY DESTROYED ALL OF MINE. MY WIFE WANTED ME TO TAKE ONE OF HERS TO THE STORM ON 6TH OF JAN. IT WAS TEMPTING BUT I THOUGHT "FAITH" SO I DIDN'T AND DIDN'T NEED IT. I AM NOT SAYING DESTROY ALL OF YOUR CARDS. I DO THINK IT IS A BAD IDEA TO BE TOO DEPENDENT ON ANY ONE THING, ESP WN S/O ELSE CONTROLS IT. ALL THE BEST.
Folks need to get RFID bags and/or wallet cases (the kind you can put 8 cards inside & close)...and be vigilant about using ATMs...i.e. use with discretion. Clearly, the lefties going after MAGA folks for using ATMs in D.C. is an indicator of MORE targeting....keep SMART....and keep safe everyone!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat