MAGA progresses with the college-educated women of all ethnicities, no need to despair.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Much ado was trotted out about Trump having little support among college-educated women. Ethnicity is unimportant. I came to support Trump due to his stance on China and the Wall. I despise Javanka. I dislike McConnell. I dislike Trump's pro -Israel stance.
Women and people like me are the future of MAGA: working class, educated, angry, and tired of the elite getting everything. Bannon needs to consider running under an independent label, Repub party will never be truly pro-worker. The Union members out here need a party. A 3rd party can make it now. Kris Kobach could make a good candidate. Surely there is a female candidate that is serious and not a lightning rod for derision. Many former Democrats and Independents are furious over these illegals invading. This is Trump's trump card. Biden has handed the Build the Wall party a victory in 2022 and 2024. It is up to the MAGA movement that Bannon is leading to forge the path now. Kassim said "This is America, keep fighting". If the ballot box again fails with observers and auditors present, we must prosecute individuals criminally or go back to basics. I frankly hoped the "insurrectionists" could have corralled Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, and Nadler to name a few. They need to be tarred and feathered and ridden thru DC on a log naked. Basic Americans are very disgusted with Wash. DC. They know it so their answer is to dilute and moot the vote.

Feb 27, 2021
Hi Monique Anne, I feel your anger but as a straight Caucasian Christian male who loves Israel, I'm not sure if there's room in your tent for moi. Note how I had to self-identify four identity groups just to be able to address you. Fact is, we're all in this mess together and MAGA should be big enough for all of us deplorables. Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm college educated as well. And you're too kind on the DC crims! Good headline but.

O

oldmanrsing

when Trump brings peace to israel he did something nobody has done and it needed to be done. it doesn't matter what religion you are unless you defy human rights which there are a bunch out there that do and the lord will have fun sorting them out. not liking any of the Trump family i cannot see. people who speak there mind are generally the right type because you know what your dealing with and if they don't speak there mind i would watch my 6. most politicians wont speak there mind they go around the conversation and you cant trust them.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat