maggie is right, many feel betrayed by Trump! months of voter fraud, endless lawsuits, etc. he refused to show Proof, Biden ruining USA. thanks trump!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
trump backed off after putting us through voter fraud hell! months of it 24/7. he had proof of fraud, navarro report, sidney powell,etc. now biden is decimating our country! trump allowed it! he let us down! betrayal, i won't vote again!
You're on the wrong forum! Go bash somewhere else. Trump and attorneys ran it through ALL the courts. The courts, including the Supreme Court refused to hear the cases! It's your decision not to vote again - but no vote = vote for Dems.

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
trump backed off after putting us through voter fraud hell! months of it 24/7. he had proof of fraud, navarro report, sidney powell,etc. now biden is decimating our country! trump allowed it! he let us down! betrayal, i won't vote again.
Whether you call it the Deep State, the Establishment or the Swamp, it's been expanding for 50 years through alphabet agencies that insulated themselves against outsiders long before Trump took office.
Blaming Trump is a lot easier than taking on the enemies he did, and it's a grand reveal of our nature. Not flattering, but accurate.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
trump backed off after putting us through voter fraud hell! months of it 24/7. he had proof of fraud, navarro report, sidney powell,etc. now biden is decimating our country! trump allowed it! he let us down! betrayal, i won't vote again!
+1.

As for voting it never made a difference. Sure Trump won “once” but they had the election rigged like crazy they just did not know Trump would be so powerful amongst Americans. Tbh, your vote never did matter. The elections have been rigged for over a century. This whole ”if you don’t vote dems will win,” well look at what just happened. People voted and guess who is in power? Dems... ALWAYS RIGGED and it will always be rigged.

Trump had more power than people want to give him credit for, to stop the fraud. But they are all too scared to go against their “saviour.” The dude gave up. He Had enough or family was threatened. Get over it. Nothing is going to happen to change the results. Worry about your kids and grandkids future instead of some billionaire who will Never know what the future Americans will be going through.

1650VaPatriot

Dec 30, 2020
Her defeatist attitude is cancerous. I cannot and will not listen to her or anyone else that has that mind set.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Whether you call it the Deep State, the Establishment or the Swamp, it's been expanding for 50 years through alphabet agencies that insulated themselves against outsiders long before Trump took office.
Blaming Trump is a lot easier than taking on the enemies he did, and it's a grand reveal of our nature. Not flattering, but accurate.
Im sure it's not over yet, many Patriots are not patient enough and think they know everything and Trump should have done this or that. Think about the country and lives lost, compared to the lives that would have been lost in a civil war. We have been granted more time to prepare. People are foolish to think we get by uneffected by this battle over our country and our constitution. I feel Trump and the patriots have us on a timeline for the least loss of life. So far the covid deaths are the saddest part of this. That is not Trumps fault,
If HRC was in we would have had WW3 with Russia.

Be patient we are all waiting to die anyhow, do you want to rush it?

I do agree something needs to happen soon, my patience is running out. But I use this time to love my family while we still have some normalcy.
Hold the line Patriots.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
+1.

As for voting it never made a difference. Sure Trump won “once” but they had the election rigged like crazy they just did not know Trump would be so powerful amongst Americans. Tbh, your vote never did matter. The elections have been rigged for over a century. This whole ”if you don’t vote dems will win,” well look at what just happened. People voted and guess who is in power? Dems... ALWAYS RIGGED and it will always be rigged.

Trump had more power than people want to give him credit for, to stop the fraud. But they are all too scared to go against their “saviour.” The dude gave up. He Had enough or family was threatened. Get over it. Nothing is going to happen to change the results. Worry about your kids and grandkids future instead of some billionaire who will Never know what the future Americans will be going through.
Trump could NOT have won the 2016 unless people voted. The votes had to be there to count. Yes, the Dims were ready this time with their fraud. If Mega keeps working together perhaps we can fix the system. The point is don't give up. If you do - say hello to communism!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Trump could NOT have won the 2016 unless people voted. The votes had to be there to count. Yes, the Dims were ready this time with their fraud. If Mega keeps working together perhaps we can fix the system. The point is don't give up. If you do - say hello to communism!
Communism has been here for a long time. Creeping in slowly By the Bolsheviks who rule over America. There is only way way to fix the system, you know what it is deep down, but nobody wants to admit it because lives will be lost. What is more important than securing a better future for our kids and grandkids? Ourselves? Please we aren’t worth it. The kids are. We let this happen. The kids didn’t. In fact it became worse during the oldest generation and they did nothing. Nobody will. Maybe you will understand better in another 10-20 years since it seems people on here just realised how fucked America has been, but I have little faith in even that.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
It's more oligarchy, and authoritarianism, we let them build a bigger system and more central control. They convinced us they had the power, we were asleep at the wheel. Bolsheviks have had there hands in every country since the beggining, we made it harder for them at first but we grew fat dumb and happy. A death by a thousand cuts.
This is an uphill battle, we haven't even begun to fight, they however have been at it for a while.

Good luck patriots

Augiemon

Feb 4, 2021
BS. You have no idea what you are talking about. He did not back off from anything and never has. He may have underestimated the incredible extent to which voter fraud had gone, who didn’t? Instead of never voting again, why don’t you get your butt in gear and see what YOU can do about keeping it from happening again. That is what is needed.

Feb 20, 2021
+1.

No, he did not have the power to stop the fraud. The Hammer and Scorecard (the system invented by one of our homegrown computer geniuses, Dennis Montgomery, for use by our CIA to flip votes in foreign countries) was sold to CHINA and CHINA, along with Iran, Germany, Italy (there's already been heads rolling in the government there over this), Serbia and no doubt other foreign powers, used it to flip the votes that POTUS received to Biden. There's only one of those systems. Trump didn't have it; China did.

That "billionaire" is the first person ever to speak for the average American; he's the only one who tried in a BIG way to drain the swamp, i.e., stop the corruption in DC. He's the FIRST one to have EXPOSED THEM ALL. Before him, the corruption wasn't on every American's lips and now, it is. And he's not done yet. As you said and must recognize, the corruption has existed for a very long time. It wasn't and isn't going to be solved in a single term as President. Trump made one hell of a start on it and that's a GOOD thing and he doesn't deserve the doubters.

ETA: Spain was another country in on the fraud. These countries are TAKERS from America as so many are and they hated not being able to feed at the trough anymore, because our president who gives a damn about AMERICA and AMERICANS stopped that ish. I also want to recognize that the foreign powers conspired with AMERICANS - my chief suspect is Hussein and all those who go with him - to steal this election. They are guilty of TREASON and should swing at the end of a rope - publicly.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
BS. You have no idea what you are talking about. He did not back off from anything and never has. He may have underestimated the incredible extent to which voter fraud had gone, who didn’t? Instead of never voting again, why don’t you get your butt in gear and see what YOU can do about keeping it from happening again. That is what is needed.
I think he knew exactly what was going to happen. I don't think he backed off from anything. Jujitsu is using your enemies agression to your advantage. He is not done with this, people wake up at different times and for different reasons we are all waking up to this evil and corruption.

God wins

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
He had the evidence and tried to prove it but none of the courts would listen to his cases. They just threw them out without even looking at them and that includes the Supreme Court. He gave a lot of the judges their jobs and they stabbed him in the back. I'd like to know who gave him the list of judges he picked for the job. Was it McConnell? He was awful quick to confirm all of them and then turns on Trump at the end also.

Augiemon

Feb 4, 2021
Amazing how you supposed Trump supporters start bailing out because things didn’t go your way. Get some guts and fight. It’s a cruel world and there is no room for wussy’s. Fight or shut up.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
No, he did not have the power to stop the fraud. The Hammer and Scorecard (the system invented by one of our homegrown computer geniuses, Dennis Montgomery, for use by our CIA to flip votes in foreign countries) was sold to CHINA and CHINA, along with Iran, Germany, Italy (there's already been heads rolling in the government there over this), Serbia and no doubt other foreign powers, used it to flip the votes that POTUS received to Biden. There's only one of those systems. Trump didn't have it; China did.

That "billionaire" is the first person ever to speak for the average American; he's the only one who tried in a BIG way to drain the swamp, i.e., stop the corruption in DC. He's the FIRST one to have EXPOSED THEM ALL. Before him, the corruption wasn't on every American's lips and now, it is. And he's not done yet. As you said and must recognize, the corruption has existed for a very long time. It wasn't and isn't going to be solved in a single term as President. Trump made one hell of a start on it and that's a GOOD thing and he doesn't deserve the doubters.

ETA: Spain was another country in on the fraud. These countries are TAKERS from America as so many are and they hated not being able to feed at the trough anymore, because our president who gives a damn about AMERICA and AMERICANS stopped that ish. I also want to recognize that the foreign powers conspired with AMERICANS - my chief suspect is Hussein and all those who go with him - to steal this election. They are guilty of TREASON and should swing at the end of a rope - publicly.
Don't forget Spaceforce is not a 3 letter agency but a branch military intelligence. Being used for cyber security. They watch the watchers...

He Trumped them but people are too impatient to believe the truth, It is not over.

Think how many people are really pissed right now. The fake administration thinks they got away with it..
It is not over.
That being said both sides have ammo to expend so stay safe everyone.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
You're on the wrong forum! Go bash somewhere else. Trump and attorneys ran it through ALL the courts. The courts, including the Supreme Court refused to hear the cases! It's your decision not to vote again - but no vote = vote for Dems.
Appears that the Bear just Woke from Hibernation! All Grumpy and Misinformed! 🙃

Reactions: Renegade

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat