Major Victory in Georgia

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
The voting machines have to be eliminated worldwide. F**k Dominion Voting Systems.

Ditto the drop-off boxes. No more.
Ditto early voting unless military overseas or documented disability.
Absentee must show verified ID.
No more buying elections, no more tech oligarchs and rich oligarchs. One man one vote.

The Democrats, aided by the Chinese Communist Party, together with the criminal globalists like Zuckerberg and Dorsey and Dominion Voting Systems stole this election. That is pure signal, not noise.

Pure signal!

Biden and Heels-up must be removed IMMEDIATELY and charged with Treason. Ditto CNN Propaganda Network. De-couple with genocidal China NOW.

Last edited:

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
The voting machines have to be eliminated worldwide. F**k Dominion Voting Systems.

No more buying elections, no more tech oligarchs and rich oligarchs. One man one vote.

The Democrats, aided by the Chinese Communist Party, together with the criminal globalists like Zuckerberg and Dorsey and Dominion Voting Systems stole this election. That is pure signal, not noise.

Pure signal!

Biden and Heels-up must be removed IMMEDIATELY and charged with Treason. Ditto CNN Propaganda Network. De-couple with genocidal China NOW.
Why can't we use machines to count votes and record images of the votes? We could still hand count the votes, and make images of the votes public as soon as voting ends.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021

Pure signal!

The changes are great. Pelosi is putting forth a bill for US house to be in charge of national elections. No signatures
needed. I think it is coming up next wk.

Reactions: DesiRay

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Why can't we use machines to count votes and record images of the votes? We could still hand count the votes, and make images of the votes public as soon as voting ends.
The problem is these Dominion machines “weigh” the votes and can function as not a tabulator but a calculator. Anything with electronics is subject to easy manipulation and outright fraud. Even the ballot images can be altered and hacked...or the corrupt officials can refuse to share that data (wonder why...)

In free countries like Taiwan it’s just paper and lots of people watching up close and personal. Totally secure. The voting system our military set up in Afghanistan is more secure than the one right here at home. Back to basics time.

Lastly, remember when they said Kindle was going to replace actual paper books? Name me any electronic device that will work perfectly without needing to be replaced within 30 years. Hell, even 10 years. And yet we have perfectly good books from the 16th century.

The smart money is not on Smartmatic; it’s on paper.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
Thank You Georgia -PROTECTING 2022 its great NEWs - now you other states - need to get on board - fix the loop holes -b4 2022 comes around - Stop The Steel - Only Legal Votes Count
after you fix your state i suggest petition DC we need a federal law so places like California do not suddenly find 80 million votes in their state of 40 million -Where Every Vote Counts- it only takes 1 loop hole -

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
  • No electronic voting
  • No mail-in voting
  • No absentee voting
  • No drop boxes
  • Vote in person
  • Vote only with proper ID
  • You must be a full citizen to vote
  • You must be a longterm resident to vote in your location
  • No burkas, no masks
  • Vote only on the day of the election
  • Voting Day—not Voting Week or Voting Month
  • Voting data retained for certain amount of time (instead of being destroyed immediately)
  • Raise the voting age to 25 (eliminate draft registration)
  • State legislatures decide election procedures—no exceptions
  • It's OK to bring your dog with you.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
The problem is these Dominion machines “weigh” the votes and can function as not a tabulator but a calculator. Anything with electronics is subject to easy manipulation and outright fraud. Even the ballot images can be altered and hacked...or the corrupt officials can refuse to share that data (wonder why...)

In free countries like Taiwan it’s just paper and lots of people watching up close and personal. Totally secure. The voting system our military set up in Afghanistan is more secure than the one right here at home. Back to basics time.

Lastly, remember when they said Kindle was going to replace actual paper books? Name me any electronic device that will work perfectly without needing to be replaced within 30 years. Hell, even 10 years. And yet we have perfectly good books from the 16th century.

The smart money is not on Smartmatic; it’s on paper.

Thank you for taking time to respond. I must have misstated my suggestion. I agree the official count of votes should be the hand count. What is the problem with also using a machine to count votes and make images of ballots? If the machines count wrong, what is the harm of the hand count is the official count?

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
BAD NEWS
------------
Overall status of election reform in the six states that wrecked this election:
Georgia - OK, as indicated in this thread.
Pennsylvania - no changes to election process planned
Michigan - No changes to election process planned
Wisconsin - Some changes under consideration, insufficient change proposed by Republicans, Dems trying to make things worse
Arizona - We got screwed on the vote to hold the Maricopa election people in contempt, no further update.

Just as GA stole the Senate runoffs the same way they stole the Nov. 3 election, the 2022 and 2024 elections are set to be stolen again.

QUESTION - One of the issues brought up in Wisconsin is the need to negotiate with the commie democrat governor in passing reform. That is a misreading of the US constitution no one seems to have noticed. The legislature can set the election rules without the Governor's approval, no need for veto override. Governor has no say. Is this wrong?

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021

John Fredericks: Major victory in Georgia with Senate now requiring voter ID for absentee ballots is the direct result of War Room Pandemic pressure.
God Bless You....STEVE BANNON.....your VOICE...has NEVER EVER EVER BEEN...one of those mindless...clanging cymbals....out in the marketplace....where it blends and morphs into that empty...brain dead space of NOTHINGNESS...but chatter full of NONSENSE....you...SIR....are the 180 degree opposite.....YOUR WORDS...are strung together with the undergirding of Gods ABSOLUTE TRUTHS....and are the words that come....CRASHING THRU the NIGHT...(well, the morning actually)....much like PAUL REVERE on his frantic ride...with proclamations of....'better hurry UP PEOPLE....danger is a comin' '......kinda' like....how you shook the people... UP... in Georgia.... to TAKE some...DAMN ACTION....WELL DONE STEVE...WELL DONE...!!!!!!!!....

Reactions: Susan M and Libby

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

John Fredericks: Major victory in Georgia with Senate now requiring voter ID for absentee ballots is the direct result of War Room Pandemic pressure.
Rome was not built in a day....nor was the Earth....HOWEVER, GEORGIA victory about requiring voter ID for absentee ballots...IS A YYYYYYYYYUGE VICTORY....thank you War Room, Steve Bannon and the others who have hammered this non-stop!!!
SNOOPY - HAPPY DANCING - GIF.gif

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
  • No electronic voting
  • No mail-in voting
  • No absentee voting
  • No drop boxes
  • Vote in person
  • Vote only with proper ID
  • You must be a full citizen to vote
  • You must be a longterm resident to vote in your location
  • No burkas, no masks
  • Vote only on the day of the election
  • Voting Day—not Voting Week or Voting Month
  • Voting data retained for certain amount of time (instead of being destroyed immediately)
  • Raise the voting age to 25 (eliminate draft registration)
  • State legislatures decide election procedures—no exceptions
  • It's OK to bring your dog with you.
nice bullet points...esp. "No burkas, no masks"...LOL

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

jon forte

Feb 19, 2021

For me to vote absentee in Florida, I had to upload a copy of my driver’s license front and back to my county website It is checked both by AI and humans before they will release an absentee ballot.
I voted in person, had to show DL, after requesting an absentee, they checked to see if my absentee had been used and declared it null and void before allowing me to vote. Checks and balance in action
I watched video of Georgia, MI, PA and was laughing and crying at total unprofessionalism of ........ Refuse to write the words

Don Father

Feb 15, 2021
Gab

Pure signal!

Agreed and well summed up.
Nov 3rd still hasn’t been addressed (until it has no elections going forward have any legitimacy). Individual aggrieved voters now need to step in, demand to see your ballot receipt and that it was cast the way you wanted it to be.
🤔

PB1

Jan 18, 2021
Thank you Georgia Republicans. The courts will not take up voting irregularities because the courts are afraid to open up that can of "whup ass". Well, the Constitution provides for the state legislatures to determine how elections are run. So now we see this happening. Hopefully, courage will come to the republican majority legislature where problems exist that determined who is now our president. Clearly, the voters did not get that opportunity because bad actors inserted themselves in the process. GA seems to be moving against these bad actors. Keep going and get the GA process fixed. Become the national model.

Reactions: jon forte

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021
The changes are great. Pelosi is putting forth a bill for US house to be in charge of national elections. No signatures
needed. I think it is coming up next wk.
This means everyone contact their state legislators to vote against this crap. Citizens should NEVER ALLOW THIS IN AMERICA. THIS IS NOT AMERICAN, THIS IS GLOBALISTS TRYING TO PERFORM SOMETHING WORSE THAN COMMUNISM ON THE PEOPLE.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat