Make Contributions Work

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Forge6

Feb 15, 2021
We sent money to President Trump and too many rinos to include NRCC and nrsc got the contact info. How do we cancel all that and where can we send support not controlled by RNC but will go to support Trump and MAGA alone.

Reactions: Alice K

AdieKaye

Feb 14, 2021
We sent money to President Trump and too many rinos to include NRCC and nrsc got the contact info. How do we cancel all that and where can we send support not controlled by RNC but will go to support Trump and MAGA alone.
Is there any "unsubscribe" option (in tiny print) at the bottom of their emails? Might be too late for the short-term, but if they don't get any response, they may at least reduce the number of times they contact you. Other than that, the only thing I know to do (going forward) is contribute directly to the campaign. For example, I think Matt Gaetz does his own fundraising--not 100% sure on that, but I think so. Maybe Josh Hawley, too. Of course, if campaigns are like charities, they make money selling donor lists to others. I'm ignoring a lot of requests and just being very selective. Learned my lesson with Loeffler and Perdue, LOL!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat